As a community thus far this has been a safe enviroment to raise kids..the school district is great! The only downside is..the maimtenace crew is non existing. Work orders are never completed..the excuse is always short sraff. And the turnover at the leasing office is high..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

As far as taking care of the residents currently residing.. I know improvements can and should be made. The residents should ALWAYS be first priority.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartments are too noisy. The walls are too thin. I can hear when my neighbor plays music or watches tv. The ground maintenance is nice, and so is the staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

As of Feb 4th, I had a 4-star experience until a maintenance worker had dog feces on their shoes that covered my master bedroom & bathroom carpet/runner.

I loved first the people in the office. There are friendly and professional. Second I love the area where the apartments are placed, close to a park, on a nice elegant street. Is quiet and has a lot of green space. The apartment is spacious and comfy and is at a manageable price.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It has been great. We have so far had great neighbors. Parking can sometimes get rough but neighbors are working together on that. Have not been to the pool yet but heard it was good. I live near the tennis court but i see it is not used well. The car wash is nice but need more then one

There is very little warning to when people will be entering our apartment, there has been bubbling in our wall paint for 2 months that was supposed to be fixed. The ladies at the front desk are amazing as well as the maintenance people we have encountered, but upper management seems to not care about it's tenants.

My initial move in/month thereafter has been extremely rocky with move in process and repair follow ups. I have yet to receive any compensation or credits to my account for days the home was not livable. Other than that, I love the apartment and location.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My nieghbors are friendly and respectful. There are a lot of stairs and my movers complained about that. It's quiet there are children but they aren't too loud when outside.

Love my apartment . Quiet. maintenance, quick. Great pool despite a few opening problems . Office staff is professional also. I feel safe here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great area, great management. Very responsive! Parking can be a challenge, but over all a great place to call home. A couple of issues are the speeding threw the parking lot as well as some residents do not understand how a round about works.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Staff is responsive to all concerns. The only negative is that you can hear everything too clearly from other apartments, outside and in the stairwells

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Just moved in. The staff and the leasing process was easy but the painters did NOT do a good job in prepping my unit so I am having them fix it. The staff addressed the issue and are taking care of it.

There are a lot of miscommunication issues with management. The main concern and upsetting situation is the community itself. Maintenance is great when asked for a certain task but when I first moved in there was still food residue on the stove top and microwave. I am two months in and the cabinets still have an awful smell to them. Clorox, baking soda or sprays have not been able to get that stench out. Also, the pool. It is always dirty. Adults are smoking inside the actual pool while kids are inside as well. There are cigarette butts all over the floor. It also is a huge inconvenience having the pool an entire day on Monday for "cleaning" but on Tuesday the pool is still dirty. The girls in the office as awesome and friendly but sadly no one seems to know any answers off hand or know whats going on with this new management company taking over. There has been rubbish outside the yard since the days I got the keys and has not been cleaned two months in. There price for the size of the apartment is great I hope that it either lowers to get the market competitive or remain the same. There is definitely room for improvement but for right now we are learning to be content with the community.

I love the community! It’s quiet for the most part and everyone is super sweet. We can’t wait for the pool to open up so we can enjoy all the amenities here at Preston Pointe!

Staff us very slow responding to things They are very pleasant but still fails to follow through on residents needs. Over brain complexes self well kept up I have had no issues with my apartment itself

I think your doing well. Keep up with the community gathering events, however it would be nice if you could do more each month. I used the live in a community that had weekly activities for multiple age groups and it was a big hit! Finally Keep up with the high quality maintenance and professional staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Gym was slightly smaller than expected and parking is rather unpleasant. It's to the point where people just park regardless if it's a designated parking spot or not.

Overall good experience. The major issue we've had over the years is the lack of parking. There are not enough spaces for the residents but the office has the nerve to set up portable restrooms outside in the parking lot! Someone's car will get hit one day parking illegally overnight due to the lack of space

I love my apartment, but many people in the community (especially my building) throw trash and cigarette butts everywhere. It's disgusting, and creates more work for the maintenance employees.

We moved in June2019. Everything was great until one night my smoke alarm went off for no reason. I wasn’t sure if I should stay or go called the “emergency line” the man I spoke to couldn’t help me and seemed uninterested in doing so. Early July our microwave went out didn’t get one for almost four weeks because they were back ordered ok no big deal but when we would call and check on it they said it’ll be here in a week...it’ll be here in two days. Why tell us a date if you’re un sure? One night late July our A/C went out, 80 degree temperature is a little difficult to sleep in. Called the “emergency number” and since it was late like 2 am I didn’t expect them to come out even though it’s considered an emergency according to their automated voice message. Two weeks ago our ac went out again called at 6:50pm and the maintenance guy seemed uninterested in helping even after I pleaded with him saying my kids wouldn’t be able to sleep in 80 degree temperature on a hot summer night. Just little things like this have made it difficult to enjoy my time here. Other then this I love the floor plan and the area!

We have been here now for two years and me and my wife are extremely happy with the apartment itself. The only reason why me and my wife did not rate it at five stars is the parking situation. Having to park so far from the apartment is a challenge.

I just moved it and everything seems to be easy to get done. I look forward to seeing how getting set up with other services go and what the pool is like in the summer

People are nice but poorly maintained . They don't take proper action about almost anything . Its really time consuming to every time tell them to fix something

Moving in was a little rough bc the carpet was wet still from the cleaner forgetting to turn the heat on the night before so it would dry, and the place was not properly cleaned. However, they sent someone to clean again and paint some drawers for us. They also gave us some extra items to make up for it. So far if I put in a work order, they come about an hour later so I think that is pretty good! Looking forward to our first year here!