so far so good. It is apartment living, so we have to respect each other living above, below and side by side regarding noise, which can be difficult for some residents, but so far it is nice living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Been waiting since December 21st for my new dishwasher. It's now February 3rd. Other than this lengthy wait and the fact they lock up the grills for use and hardly ever have gas for them things are good here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love living at Preston Pointe at Windermere. Love the layout of my apartment, very roomy & spacious. I have very nice neighbors, everyone greets the other with a warm hello. Over all I'm happy living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far this apartment has been a pleasant experience. I love the pool; just wish it was open year round. Also during the summer I noticed the pool was closed every Monday

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love my apartment, but many people in the community (especially my building) throw trash and cigarette butts everywhere. It's disgusting, and creates more work for the maintenance employees.

I love it here.The staff is always so helpful. Especially Vanessa. The apartments are beautiful. Ive never had any trouble with the neighbors. The community is pretty quiet

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Staff us very slow responding to things They are very pleasant but still fails to follow through on residents needs. Over brain complexes self well kept up I have had no issues with my apartment itself

Overall the apartment complex is great! There could be small improvements such as adding extra lighting onto the back of the complexes and opening the pool for spring break.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Just moved in. The staff and the leasing process was easy but the painters did NOT do a good job in prepping my unit so I am having them fix it. The staff addressed the issue and are taking care of it.

Great, need to open the pool sooner Enforce dog waste pickup Put ashtrays in breezeway En!force speed limit or out in a speed bump near bldg 3200

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My main issue this far has been making the same maintenance request repeatedly. It's also rather frustrating when the pet owners on property DO NOT clean up after their pets.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great area, great management. Very responsive! Parking can be a challenge, but over all a great place to call home. A couple of issues are the speeding threw the parking lot as well as some residents do not understand how a round about works.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far it has been ok, I think they could spend a few bucks on simple things like upgrading lamps, painting, give me some love to the apartments and the common areas.

We have been here now for two years and me and my wife are extremely happy with the apartment itself. The only reason why me and my wife did not rate it at five stars is the parking situation. Having to park so far from the apartment is a challenge.

I just moved it and everything seems to be easy to get done. I look forward to seeing how getting set up with other services go and what the pool is like in the summer

I love the community! It’s quiet for the most part and everyone is super sweet. We can’t wait for the pool to open up so we can enjoy all the amenities here at Preston Pointe!

The staff here is amazing, . I do wish there were less speed bumps and that we were given more notice when people are going to be in our apartment, the last 2 times we have had less than a day's notice

Love my apartment . Quiet. maintenance, quick. Great pool despite a few opening problems . Office staff is professional also. I feel safe here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Moving in was a little rough bc the carpet was wet still from the cleaner forgetting to turn the heat on the night before so it would dry, and the place was not properly cleaned. However, they sent someone to clean again and paint some drawers for us. They also gave us some extra items to make up for it. So far if I put in a work order, they come about an hour later so I think that is pretty good! Looking forward to our first year here!

I think your doing well. Keep up with the community gathering events, however it would be nice if you could do more each month. I used the live in a community that had weekly activities for multiple age groups and it was a big hit! Finally Keep up with the high quality maintenance and professional staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love Preston Pointe, friendly staff, beautiful amenities, brand new carpets in units, and valet trash service. The complex has speedbumps, which aren't too much of a problem, except my roommates boyfriend has an extremely low riding car and is unable to drive to our unit. Other than that, very recommendable!

I do enjoy my place but I think that some kitchen appliances are kinda cheap. I really enjoy all of the people that work in the office and I think they are very patient and kind

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Staff is responsive to all concerns. The only negative is that you can hear everything too clearly from other apartments, outside and in the stairwells

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We are in a good area no traffic at all. Only problem is, you become restless at times Bec. The people above our unit are inconsiderate. Steps are loud as if you're hearing horses running.no quality time is respected any time of the day. Hoping that management would do something about it.

The move in process was easy! I like being able to take my time to mark things in the apartment on the condition paper instead of rushing at move-in.