I recently applied and am very pleased with the smooth and quick application process. Moving in in a few days, hoping my family and I will have a great time living here...

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great apartment community and I love my spacious rooms and extra storage closets. The property manager and staff are always courteous and professional.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very nice place to live. The maintenance service is preeetty good whenever I call maintenance they always ari e within two or 3 days. Overalls very nice.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston point way is very good I love that I have a one bedroom one bath and I still have almost 1000 square feet I think that it’s the best apartment complex that there is!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My nieghbors are friendly and respectful. There are a lot of stairs and my movers complained about that. It's quiet there are children but they aren't too loud when outside.

So far I have been treated very well! Vanessa has made sure I have everything I need to move in and that I feel welcomed to the community. I look forward to move in and hope that the great service continues!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love it here.The staff is always so helpful. Especially Vanessa. The apartments are beautiful. Ive never had any trouble with the neighbors. The community is pretty quiet

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I had manager do a walk through with me the day I was handed the keys. The place was filthy. He will be cleaning and painting which should have been done before my move in date

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The lady’s at the front office we’re amazing at finding us our perfect home in a nice area the lay out of the units is unbelievable and you can never go wrong with the porch or sun room

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The lady’s at the front desk were amazing and help us find our perfect place overlooking the ridge also the lay out of the units are beautiful and in fantastic areas

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It won’t let me do five stars but yeah I deffibetly had a five Star experience. Everyone was super friendly and helpful! Had a coworker move in right after me

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far this apartment has been a pleasant experience. I love the pool; just wish it was open year round. Also during the summer I noticed the pool was closed every Monday

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love living at Preston Pointe at Windermere. Love the layout of my apartment, very roomy & spacious. I have very nice neighbors, everyone greets the other with a warm hello. Over all I'm happy living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Would be 4.5 stars, if the car wash area was 100% and ready for use by residents and if the buildings were pressure washed over the summer around the apartments stairs and resident home entry doorways. The spiders are taking over... It's a bit creepy for me but we are all set for Halloween, LOL!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I'm doing well. Thank you! Wish to do better but is always place for more. We feel good with the apartment but we would like to move somewhere with the forest view.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Not spotless but very well taken care of and great features such as gym and pool. Have yet to see tennis courts but do have plans to find them eventually.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The neighbors have been very friendly and helpful. The grounds are very well kept (the trash service rocks) and the pool and awesomly large as well as nice

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far I'm really enjoying my stay here at Windermere! The fellow residents are quiet and respectful as well as friendly! Not to mention I love how nice the pool is!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Loving my new apartment! There's still a bit of a cockroach problem outside, and a couple cosmetic blemishes, but overall, I am very happy here! Those speed bumps are a doozy though.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We've been here over a year and it's a lovely place. The staff is amazing, helpful, and prompt with requests. The apartments are fairly priced, and I love the layout.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

This is a good Community with great neighbors. Like the Pool and Gym, they are really good and people at the leasing office are friendly and has good atmosphere.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Just moved in and I'm very pleased with the leasing office and how nice they are. Only thing is they showed up to my apartment unannounced..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Fast at fixing problems and communicating with residents. We've only lived here two weeks but are very satisfied with the service we received - especially in regards to the mold.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Recently we had to have our a/c unit fixed at our apartment. The maintenance and leasing office staff were extremely helpful in getting the problem fixed as soon as possible. We had a Maintenance professional out on the day I called, and we had a temporary unit installed in our living room while the a/c unit was being fixed. I highly recommend Preston Pointe, they are on top of all of your needs!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The community is amazing and the amenities are great. I think better best control would be a plus as there are quite a bit of spiders on the stairs and the hallways leading to our apartment. The office staff is very helpful.