Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Located in nice area of town, convenient to Hwy 20. Floor plans are spacious, nice pool area, and workout area. Speedbumps are extremely hard on vehicles.
Staff is responsive to all concerns. The only negative is that you can hear everything too clearly from other apartments, outside and in the stairwells
We are very satisfied with the apartment lately. We are sorry about the weather. The pool should be already opened. Our son is very excited with the pool. Thank you!
It great to be here but some neighbors are rude and complaisant. There should be unity in a community and the neighbors are not kids friendly
The outside of the buildings is starting to look poor. A fresh coat of paint would go a long way. The bugs and scorpions are rampant and quite unhealthy.
The only issue so far has been parking, no assigned spaces. Sometimes we have to park at the other end of our building. The office is responsive to the needs of the community.
I have lived here for 3 years, and for the most part things are ok. There are a few concerns, though: 1. The hallways and stairs are most always dirty. I have never seen anyone clean the area. There are dead bugs, spider webs, dirt and other unidentifiable objects. 2. Some residents smoke cigarettes on the stairwells and leave the crushed butts for others to clean up. 3. There is not enough parking. 4. Though the office staff are polite and helpful, the manager is not interested in fixing problems. He seems more interested in the attractive young girls working in the front office.
It’s quiet & clean . I enjoy all the amenities you offer . Wish parking was a little better & wooded areas from balcony were kept up better .
Love my complex! They’ve been quick to fix any problems I may have. The office staff is friendly. My only issue is parking in front of my building. It seems to fill up quickly. However there’s plenty of parking available.
I have really enjoyed my time here at Preston Pointe at Windermere, the staff has been prompt and professional with every interaction, keep up the good work.