Great apartments, very spacious in every room that is inside of the facility or apartment. Neighbors around me are very friendly, and I love interacting with the nature that is inside of the neighborhood, also! Great community!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community, very nice! Driving around and getting through the neighborhood isn't hard, and an over all great place to be living in. Very spacious!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Best apartments I've ever lived in. I love the valet trash pickup. The apartments are very clean and all the neighbors are friendly and respectful of noise.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

A good place to live, we loved! Easy access, parking good, beautiful view and more. Swimming pool as most famous and have a small gym. Silent an friendly place to live

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community. Very safe. I absolutely love living here. It's close to just about everything for me. Maintenance repairs have always been handled very quickly. Overall a great place to call home.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Nice community. Peaceful and beautiful. Courteous staff in the leasing office will make things much easier. Happy to be part of Preston Pointe.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Everything I have needed the staff and maintenance have gone above and beyond to make sure my needs were met! The staff has been extremely helpful.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My initial move in/month thereafter has been extremely rocky with move in process and repair follow ups. I have yet to receive any compensation or credits to my account for days the home was not livable. Other than that, I love the apartment and location.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think your doing well. Keep up with the community gathering events, however it would be nice if you could do more each month. I used the live in a community that had weekly activities for multiple age groups and it was a big hit! Finally Keep up with the high quality maintenance and professional staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe at Windermere is extremely warm and welcoming. It's a safe neighborhood with friendly people. For the price, I'm getting the best apartment living in the area!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great initial experience with Vanessa in the front office. She is very friendly and helpful. We have not moved in yet, but so far everything has been very pleasant.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

You are doing great. I really like the preston pointe apartments, but there is a point off for cleaning. The apartments aren't cleaned well. But overall you guys are great

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have been extremely pleased with Preston Pointe at Windemere. I have been here for two months and the grounds continue to be kept neat and clean. The leasing staff is always friendly and responsive. The maintenance crew is also very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I really enjoy living here. There are a lot of conveniences, I love not having to spend money to go to the gym every month; since the facility here has all the basics needed for working out.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Super quite place to live. Beautiful views from my balcony. Nice to see all the other dogs in the area with great owners who pick up after their pet.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I am very pleased with my experience at Preston Pointe at Windermere. The community is very clean and welcoming for me who just moved in 2 months ago.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I've enjoyed living here so much for the past year! The staff at the leasing office are excellent in customer service, and very friendly :-)

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall nice place to live. Water for entire complex has had to be shut off twice within the last month to fix problems. Apartments are a little outdated.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

One Of The Best Communities I Am Living In . I Came Here Just For Small Apartment To Live In & Now It Becomes My " Home Sweet Home " . I Proud To Be A Member Of Preston Pointe Apartments

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Need to work on getting there when something needs to be fixed on time. Also the spider webs need to cleaned up and better up keep on the place.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Good apartments to rent, need to improve on service tickets turn around time is very late, rest all very good would like to refer with my friends and relatives.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The office is very quick to respond to maintenance issue which is a huge plus. Some other issues like loud neighbors can be more challenging, although overall this is a great place to live.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very nice place to live. Relatively quiet, nice apt. Safe and comfortable. Maintenance could be a bit better. Sometimes it takes weeks to fix anything and even then they sometimes claim they don't see the problem. That being said, I enjoy living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think that the management is the best part of this community, though this is apartment living the noise is rarely a problem. The maintenance is always professional and courteous

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartment community is nice, seems safe, and has good amenities. Unfortunately we had many issues when we first moved in including a broken toilet, a toilet that continuously ran, a cracked faucet base, the smell of cat urine in two rooms, and a broken AC unit. The first week here was pretty miserable. The cat urine smell was finally treated one week ago! I hope that our experience is the exception to the rule for new residents. I would hate others to have the same terrible move-in conditions at Preston Pointe.