Loving my new apartment! There's still a bit of a cockroach problem outside, and a couple cosmetic blemishes, but overall, I am very happy here! Those speed bumps are a doozy though.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We've been here over a year and it's a lovely place. The staff is amazing, helpful, and prompt with requests. The apartments are fairly priced, and I love the layout.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

This is a good Community with great neighbors. Like the Pool and Gym, they are really good and people at the leasing office are friendly and has good atmosphere.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Just moved in and I'm very pleased with the leasing office and how nice they are. Only thing is they showed up to my apartment unannounced..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Fast at fixing problems and communicating with residents. We've only lived here two weeks but are very satisfied with the service we received - especially in regards to the mold.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Recently we had to have our a/c unit fixed at our apartment. The maintenance and leasing office staff were extremely helpful in getting the problem fixed as soon as possible. We had a Maintenance professional out on the day I called, and we had a temporary unit installed in our living room while the a/c unit was being fixed. I highly recommend Preston Pointe, they are on top of all of your needs!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The community is amazing and the amenities are great. I think better best control would be a plus as there are quite a bit of spiders on the stairs and the hallways leading to our apartment. The office staff is very helpful.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very good community and very nice atmosphere Good parking spot and lovely community. This is the only community you have in the area but nice to live with upscale living culture

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Rosie and Garrett have been outstanding through out my long-distance transition from Texas to Georgia! Garrett has returned all my calls and Rosie always follows-up promptly to my emails 😊

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far everything has been very good. The application process was very easy to complete and the leasing agent has been easy to reach with any questions.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My family and I have lived in Preston Pointe @ Windermere Apartments going on seven years (7). We love it. full of fun for our family. We made it our temporary home. The manager and staff takes very good care of us by keeping our surrounding well saw after and clean. We are very happy here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Just moved in but everything is great so far! High ceilings are nice, big bathtub. To be honest I'm just doing this for the five dollar gift card.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Staff very friendly, especially Vanessa! Excellent curb appeal! Nice apartments! Great amnenities and close to a lot of shopping centers. Love it!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Really love everything about Thr community. The pool is amazing, so is the gym. The maintenance service is really good. I just line everything about the community

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartments are too noisy. The walls are too thin. I can hear when my neighbor plays music or watches tv. The ground maintenance is nice, and so is the staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think the area around to model is better kept, also when I was looking I was told stainless steel for extra all others white, I have ancient black n white appliances, for a community located within the prestige Windermere, I don't think it lives up to the area..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love this community! Everyone is always so nice, and you can't beat the location! The apartment has beautiful upgrades, and I love the valet garbage pickup!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

This is the first apartment I've ever lived in. It's great. The people are friendly and I love the area. My work orders are always handled quickly and professionally.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Safe, quiet community. I wish the staircases / hallways were a bit cleaner. People are friendly. Overall, I love living here and would recommend to friends!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The staff is friendly and helpful. I like living here, although it would be nice if everyone picked up after their dog, lol. When I have a complaint, they are quick to respond

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

As a community thus far this has been a safe enviroment to raise kids..the school district is great! The only downside is..the maimtenace crew is non existing. Work orders are never completed..the excuse is always short sraff. And the turnover at the leasing office is high..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It's a quiet neighborhood with nice helpful people. Management is nice and attentive. I would recommend these apartments to friends and family

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I like it so far there were a couple of things wrong with our apartment when we arrived but, they are getting taken care of. Can't wait for the pool to open!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We really like the apartment, also the area is good, lots of stores in the area, closer to friends and family. We wait the pool to open and have more fun. Thank you

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Awesome location, beautifully renovated units, extremely courteous staff, excellent turn around on maintenance requests, and awesome management.