Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall this is a great community. My only complaint is the parking by my building. If I come home late from work. There is nowhere to park. Some cars have to park in the middle of the street overnight and are in the way in the morning.
Our lease agent was very nice and helpful. She made sure that we had everything we needed. There were things we changed last minute but she did with no hesitation.
Not good , received a citation for not having a garbage can, didn’t receive one from the property, also there are big red bugs in the apartment, some repairs that are needed in the cabinets
I love it ! The apartments are great, the pool Area it’s awesome, and 10 points for the people. I love the gym, I really like the fact that I have the possibility to have a garage, super clean complex. The employees are great as well.
It is a GREAT place to live! If you are looking for peace, cleanliness, outstanding administrative staff and service, come to Preston Pointe!
I like the apartment I’m in despite something that needed to be adjusted. They are pretty good at getting this fixed. I like how peaceful and friendly the community is also.
The apartment is not cleaned thoroughly before we moved in. Vents and doors must be cleaned before the residents move in. The community has a friendly environment.
I have been very happy here with the service I have received. When I call for maintenance, they come right away. The office staff is always pleasant to me.
Community is fine. Had some challenges with the actual apartment i.e., pipe burst and leaking roof in two separate areas. Also mold developing.
Location is great but property isn’t being maintained I think they pressure wash once a year and never tend to breeze ways before careful as your walking to your apt along way you may walk in spider webs and bugs