Friendly people. A place my family feels comfortable and safe. Incredible location for commute to work and social life. Could have more community events, but overall, we are enjoying this community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Living at preston pointe has been a great experience for me and my fiance. We have signed multiple leases and the folks here know how to to take care of the residence.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

VERY GOOD! only complaint is that some times the people who pick up the trash leave a mess behind. And some times they don't even pick up all the trash in the bin.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

There is a relatively fast service. The people in the office are helpful and friendly. There are great amenities like a pool and gym and its in a central location.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

You are always trying to improve this website, and it looks great! I wasn't so sure about the rewards process before, but there have been a lot of changes!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Nice apartments in Windermere area. As a dog owner, Ii appreciate the grassy areas and the peaceful environment. Very clean and well maintained.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very quick response to maintenance issues. Staff in the office are very helpful and professional. The community is also well kept, great place to live.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It's a good place to live. My wife and I go to bed feeling safe every night and our neighbors are wonderful. Maintenance has tended to be good and we like the gym.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The community is really cool. The only thing missing here is public transport but overall I liked the place. I'm excited to visit swimming pool but right now it's closed.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

this place is extrordanairy amazing and very help ful and thee empolys help out but maintnace need a little help it seems well other then that it was a good stay for awhile

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Been waiting since December 21st for my new dishwasher. It's now February 3rd. Other than this lengthy wait and the fact they lock up the grills for use and hardly ever have gas for them things are good here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

After 8 months of living here, things are going great. There are minor things here and there, but overall, things are well. I would recommend this.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great apartments, very spacious in every room that is inside of the facility or apartment. Neighbors around me are very friendly, and I love interacting with the nature that is inside of the neighborhood, also! Great community!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community, very nice! Driving around and getting through the neighborhood isn't hard, and an over all great place to be living in. Very spacious!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Best apartments I've ever lived in. I love the valet trash pickup. The apartments are very clean and all the neighbors are friendly and respectful of noise.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

A good place to live, we loved! Easy access, parking good, beautiful view and more. Swimming pool as most famous and have a small gym. Silent an friendly place to live

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community. Very safe. I absolutely love living here. It's close to just about everything for me. Maintenance repairs have always been handled very quickly. Overall a great place to call home.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Nice community. Peaceful and beautiful. Courteous staff in the leasing office will make things much easier. Happy to be part of Preston Pointe.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Everything I have needed the staff and maintenance have gone above and beyond to make sure my needs were met! The staff has been extremely helpful.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My initial move in/month thereafter has been extremely rocky with move in process and repair follow ups. I have yet to receive any compensation or credits to my account for days the home was not livable. Other than that, I love the apartment and location.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think your doing well. Keep up with the community gathering events, however it would be nice if you could do more each month. I used the live in a community that had weekly activities for multiple age groups and it was a big hit! Finally Keep up with the high quality maintenance and professional staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe at Windermere is extremely warm and welcoming. It's a safe neighborhood with friendly people. For the price, I'm getting the best apartment living in the area!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great initial experience with Vanessa in the front office. She is very friendly and helpful. We have not moved in yet, but so far everything has been very pleasant.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

You are doing great. I really like the preston pointe apartments, but there is a point off for cleaning. The apartments aren't cleaned well. But overall you guys are great

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have been extremely pleased with Preston Pointe at Windemere. I have been here for two months and the grounds continue to be kept neat and clean. The leasing staff is always friendly and responsive. The maintenance crew is also very friendly and knowledgeable.