I love the location. I enjoy my apartment where it’s located and I have great neighbors. Any time I have an issue or question, everyone is very friendly and helpful on getting it take care of.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have only lived here for about 1 month. It has been a very quiet complex. The apartments are nice but some features could use updating. The amount of speed bumps can get a little annoying.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love these apartments. I have lived here for a little over a year and I have only had positive experiences. The office staff is very friendly.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I’m new to Georgia, only been here a year & I’m so glad I found this community. It’s clean and very quiet. I love it and would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I truly love it here! Everyone is always so nice and helpful. The apartment is exactly what I needed, and it is in a really convenient location!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We are here the second year and very exciting about everything. The neighbors are fine - we have already friends, the customer service is very good and we love living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We just moved in yesterday and our neighbors are so nice and friendly. Leasing office is very quick and prompt with responding and because of that, we had a very easy move in . I am very happy!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far, my 4 months as a resident has been great! I love the neighborhood, management is always trying to improve the property and amenity experiences, and the room rate is very good for the quality lifestyle. I'm impressed how many positive changes have happened since May 2018-September 2018.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I submitted several maintenance requests after moving in and the maintenance staff completed them all within twenty four hours of each request. I wish I could give them ten stars,

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Living here has already been great! It's clean, safe, and a great place to live. The lady in the office remembers my apartment number and always takes good care of me.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Been living here for almost a year very nice everyone seems really nice.Office staff is really friendly the maintenance guys always do job right.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The complex and staff are great. They apartments are not made well so be prepared for noise from your neighbors. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done if you have inconsiderate people around you.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall this is a great community. My only complaint is the parking by my building. If I come home late from work. There is nowhere to park. Some cars have to park in the middle of the street overnight and are in the way in the morning.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Our lease agent was very nice and helpful. She made sure that we had everything we needed. There were things we changed last minute but she did with no hesitation.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love it ! The apartments are great, the pool Area it’s awesome, and 10 points for the people. I love the gym, I really like the fact that I have the possibility to have a garage, super clean complex. The employees are great as well.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It is a GREAT place to live! If you are looking for peace, cleanliness, outstanding administrative staff and service, come to Preston Pointe!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I like the apartment I’m in despite something that needed to be adjusted. They are pretty good at getting this fixed. I like how peaceful and friendly the community is also.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have been very happy here with the service I have received. When I call for maintenance, they come right away. The office staff is always pleasant to me.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Community is fine. Had some challenges with the actual apartment i.e., pipe burst and leaking roof in two separate areas. Also mold developing.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Location is great but property isn’t being maintained I think they pressure wash once a year and never tend to breeze ways before careful as your walking to your apt along way you may walk in spider webs and bugs

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Good place to be with family. Very close to shoppping and work. Kids have tennis courts and swimming pool that attract them. Over all we like the apartments . How we I feel the apartments are smaller in size

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Excellent, friendly and responsive front desk staff; quiet community; good location along Parkway. Maintenance gentleman very helpful and courteous when you need his service.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have lived here for 16 months and absolutely LOVE it! I did have a few issues upon move in but Garrett and his staff corrected them as quickly as possible and kept me updated in the process. I've read other reviews and I can tell you I have not had those experiences. Every time I put in a service request, someone was here within a day or two. When my ice maker stopped working, they replaced my refrigerator almost immediately. All I can say is be kind and kindness is returned. The office staff has been wonderful and helpful. There are large speed bumps but I knew that before I signed my lease. They do slow the cars down! The stairs and halls are well lit and I have never felt uncomfortable. My apartment is a one bedroom w/study and sunroom, 1 1/2 baths. I went through a renewal and it was simple and straightforward. I’m happy to call Preston Pointe my home!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I've been here for almost a year and my only complaint is the neighbors not cleaning up after their pets. Everything else is good. Love the location.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Nice apartment, rent is reasonable and the staff is nice. There haven’t been any security issues and it’s very pet friendly! The gym and pool is nice and maintained well.