Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

There is lots of space for a decent price. The move-in process was pretty smooth and everyone was very good about answering my questions. A few issues when I moved in, but they were addressed when I brought them up.
My husband and I love living at Preston Pointe! Everyone is so friendly and kind. Also, the facilities are very clean and everyone cleans up after their pets! Highly recommend!
Everything is very good sometimes the neighbors is too loud in the night .Very nice place and nice apartment. Very nice people working in the office.
I just moved in, but everything seems great here. Everyone has been so helpful and nice. Can’t wait to get to know every a little better around here
My experience with the office has been great. Neighbors are sometimes petty. Overall good living experience. I love my view and the apartment layout is suitable to my needs.
Managed great. Mostly clean. I moved here feeling secure and safe about my decision but I've seen the police here twice within the last week. My neighbors above me sound like elephants walking around. It wakes my daughter up almost every night. The people across from me throw parties until 2/3 AM and the people below me come home every night at 11 and turn on music so loud I can't fall asleep. So 3 stars due to people that are inconsiderate.
I really like living here. Just wish a lot of the amenities were updated. I need a new dishwasher and I’m still waiting for them to get in contact with me about it.
I love living here! My apartment is surprisingly quiet. The maintenance staffs respond to my requests quickly and the office staffs are always courteous and knowledgeable!
I had a floor on my second month. Such an inconvenience. The parking is few. Otherwise The associates at the office is helpful. They were able to assist me
Quiet neighborhood that's always clean. Only been here a month and have really enjoyed it. Staff in the front office are so helpful and friendly.