Lived here for years and I have had no real problems. I wish I had a little more parking room and that the complex was a little quieter as I can frequently hear people on my staircase, but no real concerns.

I’ve been here for over two years now and I’m very happy with my decision to stay. The apartments are spacious and provide exactly what I need for my family!

Great location; nice, safe area. My unit is very spacious with generous closet and storage space. The appliances are dated and the fridge is too small to keep the things I normally do. The carpet needs to be replaced. I can see where the previous owners kept their couch. It was a sectional. The carpet there is much better. The maintenance department is fantastic and completes tasks in a timely manner. The trash service is totally worth the fee. Overall extremely pleased.

The last two years have been great. Quiet neighbors, nice community. Great pool! Saturdays at the pool are the place to be. Only thing is make sure they maintain AC units and change the locks when you move in. Most of the doonobs break.

Things have been good! Parking is sometimes not issue and so are bugs but that is to be expected. Quiet neighborhood and clean complex. Love the new amazing pickup locker.

Gym was slightly smaller than expected and parking is rather unpleasant. It's to the point where people just park regardless if it's a designated parking spot or not.

We've been living here since February. It's very comfortable in our apartment, great view of the woods; in fall/winter we can see glorious sunsets. We are happy living here. When I put in a work order for maintenance to fix non-emergencies, it's done quickly, within 24 hours, usually less. That has been a relief, not having to stress about things, knowing they're on it. The valet trash is wonderful! How convenient and again, something I don't have to stress over as it's right outside our door. The pool area is so nice, in fact it's so much prettier than subdivisions pools I've seen in Atlanta. It reminds me of a resort. I highly recommend Preston Pointe, whether you are renting short-term or long-term, it's a place that you can feel comfortable.

Amazing people and housong, some bugs but nothing to major and the cabinets smelled horrible and "nothing could be done" other than that I am pleased

Very easy and good community to live in . Great schools and love all the amenities and yoga . We moved from Decatur and loved the area and would recommend it

Everything is okay. We love here and we will stay more. The pool is great the people not so much. There are some issues with people at the pool. They are drunk and noisy! Otherwise is ok.

Hello....To whom it may concern. My experience thus far has not been very positive. I've been extremely patient and I've tried to not complain, but I can no longer. Let's start from the beginning. Less than 24 hours before I moved in my apartment it was not ready. There had been what seemed to be miscommunication with coordinating/scheduling, but thank God I called the day before to check on the apartment because that's when we realized the apartment was not complete. And to make matters worse, it still isn't complete although I've been here for a month now. I'm grateful maintenance as completed several things, but I still have several issues. Yet, aside from that I've had to call in again a couple of times to make sure my work order is truly on the list for completion. With my first work order I had to wait almost 2 weeks. I currently have a fridge that still leaks and black mold is forming underneath. Also, the master bath shower walls/ceiling area was skipped during painting and there is mold in that area with a missing shower towel holder. And lastly.......these bugs in this terrace area are absolutely ridiculous & creepy. I called in to be put on the list 2 weeks ago but no one ever showed up. I'm constantly being bit and I deal with lots of itching. I see insects in my apartment daily, although I spray to keep it to a minimum. I'm asking if the grounds outside the back can be treated with herbicides and pesticides. It's only been a month and I'm on my last leg

This is the first time living in an apartment it been a learning experience. I love the neighbors. It a nice area and I do not hear anything. Very easy commute to work and home. I feel safe when coming in late at night.

The staff here is amazing, . I do wish there were less speed bumps and that we were given more notice when people are going to be in our apartment, the last 2 times we have had less than a day's notice

Beautiful , calm and quiet community. Excellent and very helpful staff. Clean and well maintained community. We moved in recently and the it has been an excellent experience so far.

We are in a good area no traffic at all. Only problem is, you become restless at times Bec. The people above our unit are inconsiderate. Steps are loud as if you're hearing horses running.no quality time is respected any time of the day. Hoping that management would do something about it.

I love my apartment, but many people in the community (especially my building) throw trash and cigarette butts everywhere. It's disgusting, and creates more work for the maintenance employees.

Awesome so far. We moved in recently and the experience has been all good. Looking forward to more unique days and adventures. We are also excited to brace the weather changes this location has.

Has been a very positive experience since moving in last week. I required a quick turnaround and the management was very helpful to me. Highly recommend

We just moved here last week and there are quite a few things have been requested to fix and now it’s been over a week with nothing done. Not impressed so far

We have been here now for two years and me and my wife are extremely happy with the apartment itself. The only reason why me and my wife did not rate it at five stars is the parking situation. Having to park so far from the apartment is a challenge.

Love it here! Renewed lease again. Pleasant staff, quick maintenance response and nice apartments. The stairwells are nicely lit, garbage pick up done Sun-Thurs. and package kiosk is a bonus!

Love love this place Been here for over a year and just signed another lease...Everyone is so nice pool is amazing everything is so close by!

Leasing office was very helpful. I couldn’t be there in person but Vanessa was nice enough to take pictures of the unit and send them to me.

Amazing but issue with little thing but they get resolved so overall happy being here for more then a year . Good i will keep renewing lease

We just had this one incident where my bike was stollen from the front of the appartment where i live and weeks later we come to find out that it was our neighbours son