So far so good! I love my wood fireplace but it sucks im all the way on the third floor! I hope to use the workout facility and the pool soon.

It's been a good experience living here. A few months ago I had an upstairs neighbor that would have their child running and jumping at all times of the day and night. It was the worst experience ever. They moved, thank God and it went back to being very nice.

So far we really enjoy our apartment and property. The staff has been helpful and nice to work with. We are new so time will tell how the people living here are and how the property is kept up. So far so good!

Love This community. The office staff and maintenance staff are fantastic. Everything is well kept and the grounds are wonderfully maintained.

I enjoy living at Preston Pointe apartment because it’s a nice community and great location. Anytime I’ve needed maintenance, they’ve been very quick to respond. Anytime I’ve had a question Vanessa has always been very helpful.

Great community. Organization and structure could be better but love our spacious place thus far. We can’t wait for summer so that we can go to the pool!

My experience living here has been great, and the staff here is very efficient with getting things done. I love that the fitness center is open 24 hours.

Lived here for a few years now. I enjoy it here. I live in the back. It’s usually quiet, well lit, neighbors are nice, the staff is pleasant. I would recommend.

I am very impressed with Preston Pointe at Windermere's continued efforts to provide excellent resident care. In addition to there commitment to the overall appearance of are complex. Keep up the good work!

I'm am very happy with my apartment. 1 bedroom with study. This is perfect for my needs. I have so much room in the apartment and all of my neighbors are friendly and quiet.

I really enjoy living in this complex. The entire staff are wonderful. Maintenance responds quickly to any issue as does the office staff. All staff are professional and polite.

I just moved it and everything seems to be easy to get done. I look forward to seeing how getting set up with other services go and what the pool is like in the summer

We moved in a few weeks ago and it has been good so far. We think there does need some work around the trash compactor and better upkeep of dog areas and poop collection bags.

Living here for-over 10 years now:) Great community,very safe neighborhood,nice and clean.Great service & efficient staff.Very peaceful community

The community is clean and very upscale. I love all the amenities that are offered for their residents. I have only just moved in and have already fallen in love with the complex.

Everyone here has been very helpful and pleasant to deal with when it comes to maintenance request, help with keys, package pick ups and answering any questions and concerns I may have.

This community is great! it’s quiet. It’s a great feeling. The maintenance team is great! they have been super helpful with us moving. The ladies in the office are always super sweet. We love it here!

I like the community, as I have been here for about three years now. The neighborhood is quiet and everyone is nice, they also do have quite a few community events that are pretty fun for kids.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Good apartment complex. Lived here six months now. I NEVER hear my neighbors through the walls it honestly a little shocking. Maintenance always comes and fixes things fast. They even hung my ceiling fan for me as a courtesy. Overall happy living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My wife and I generally like being here. There are some ups and downs, but for the most part we rest secure every night in our apartment and we have got to know some of the staff very well.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have had a great experience so far. compex is clean up to date. Office phones hours should be better handled. But any and all my request have been meet. I would say this is one one they better complexes I have seen. Apartment are large in size and up to date

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love this place I been staying here a year and I love it people are amazing very friendly,love the location it's close to everything.Love it

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love this place! It is so convenient to everything and the people who work here are so nice and attentive. My apartment has just the right amount of space and the upgraded features are beautiful!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have only even here coming up on just one month; So far, it’s been a pleasure and the staff are easy to work with. So for this, I give them a 5 star rating.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very clean property! Staff are very friendly and resolves all issues in a timely manner! I truly enjoy living here! My home away fro home!