Staff is responsive to all concerns. The only negative is that you can hear everything too clearly from other apartments, outside and in the stairwells

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We are very satisfied with the apartment lately. We are sorry about the weather. The pool should be already opened. Our son is very excited with the pool. Thank you!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It great to be here but some neighbors are rude and complaisant. There should be unity in a community and the neighbors are not kids friendly

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The outside of the buildings is starting to look poor. A fresh coat of paint would go a long way. The bugs and scorpions are rampant and quite unhealthy.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The only issue so far has been parking, no assigned spaces. Sometimes we have to park at the other end of our building. The office is responsive to the needs of the community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have lived here for 3 years, and for the most part things are ok. There are a few concerns, though: 1. The hallways and stairs are most always dirty. I have never seen anyone clean the area. There are dead bugs, spider webs, dirt and other unidentifiable objects. 2. Some residents smoke cigarettes on the stairwells and leave the crushed butts for others to clean up. 3. There is not enough parking. 4. Though the office staff are polite and helpful, the manager is not interested in fixing problems. He seems more interested in the attractive young girls working in the front office.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It’s quiet & clean . I enjoy all the amenities you offer . Wish parking was a little better & wooded areas from balcony were kept up better .

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love my complex! They’ve been quick to fix any problems I may have. The office staff is friendly. My only issue is parking in front of my building. It seems to fill up quickly. However there’s plenty of parking available.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time here at Preston Pointe at Windermere, the staff has been prompt and professional with every interaction, keep up the good work.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I absolutely love this app army net complex. The office staff is easy going and very nice. I can't wait for summer time so I can use the pool.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It is very nice that the complex holds many gatherings for the residents to get together. Examples, wine and cheese and a holiday party with gifts and Santa.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Quick to reply and friendly staff. BeUfiful apartments as well. Reasonably priced for the area (which is popular). Very pet friendly! Would recommend.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Everyone here is very accommodating and helpful. They have been very understanding through my whole situation of wanting to become a resident here. . i highly recommend this place.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Just moved in and the apartment is very clean and community is clean and quiet. Leasing agents are extremely friendly and helpful. I am excited to see how the warm weather atmosphere is at the nice pool grounds.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe at Windermere is a beautiful place. I love the scenery, my neighbors are awesome and the staff here at Preston Pointe at Windermere are great. I'm glad me and my wife decided to move here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

good service, best location , friendly nature, and everything is upto mark with clean environment, office staff is also very much friendly and cooperative

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I’m new to Georgia & the Experience of finding a nice place to live was challenging. Went to Preston Pointe in January and ended up getting the place. The people in the office was very helpful and knowledgeable. So far so good.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Vanessa is the nicest leasing agent I have ever seen. She is always very professional, very helpful, and prompt in her responses. The maintenance staff is always very prompt and professional as well

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I just moved in my one bedroom apartment and I’m enjoying it so much. I have a good amount of space with my one bedroom. Love the big walk in closet. My laundry room, I have so much space to put extra things needed, such as my laundry basket and I have hang up some of my delicate clothes. The lighting in the dining area is nice if I want to brighten or dimp the lights. Living here is close to my job. The neighbors have been really nice, the ones I’ve met so far.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Not bad having us renewed the lease. We like at Windermare and are happy with the services provided. A little bit disappointed with the office ladies but it's fine. Thank you! The manager is great!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Beautiful property, excellent management, exemplary staff. All maintenance issues addressed timely, interactions will staff members is always a pleasure.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It has been nothin but awesome here at preston point windemere I feel like I’m just at home and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon ,thank you

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great parking, good amenities and very patient staff. Neighbors are quiet and polite, apartments are close to shopping centers, schools and my work.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I am totally enjoying living in this community. Everyone that I've met has been very nice. This valet trash pick up is the best. I love it here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great apartment community. Very pet friendly and friendly staff. Nice, large apartments. Stainless steel and granite counter-tops with large sun-room.