Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It's been a good experience living here. A few months ago I had an upstairs neighbor that would have their child running and jumping at all times of the day and night. It was the worst experience ever. They moved, thank God and it went back to being very nice.
So far we really enjoy our apartment and property. The staff has been helpful and nice to work with. We are new so time will tell how the people living here are and how the property is kept up. So far so good!
Love This community. The office staff and maintenance staff are fantastic. Everything is well kept and the grounds are wonderfully maintained.
I enjoy living at Preston Pointe apartment because it’s a nice community and great location. Anytime I’ve needed maintenance, they’ve been very quick to respond. Anytime I’ve had a question Vanessa has always been very helpful.
Great community. Organization and structure could be better but love our spacious place thus far. We can’t wait for summer so that we can go to the pool!
My experience living here has been great, and the staff here is very efficient with getting things done. I love that the fitness center is open 24 hours.
Lived here for a few years now. I enjoy it here. I live in the back. It’s usually quiet, well lit, neighbors are nice, the staff is pleasant. I would recommend.
I am very impressed with Preston Pointe at Windermere's continued efforts to provide excellent resident care. In addition to there commitment to the overall appearance of are complex. Keep up the good work!
I'm am very happy with my apartment. 1 bedroom with study. This is perfect for my needs. I have so much room in the apartment and all of my neighbors are friendly and quiet.
I really enjoy living in this complex. The entire staff are wonderful. Maintenance responds quickly to any issue as does the office staff. All staff are professional and polite.