I am very pleased with my experience at Preston Pointe at Windermere. The community is very clean and welcoming for me who just moved in 2 months ago.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I've enjoyed living here so much for the past year! The staff at the leasing office are excellent in customer service, and very friendly :-)

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall nice place to live. Water for entire complex has had to be shut off twice within the last month to fix problems. Apartments are a little outdated.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

One Of The Best Communities I Am Living In . I Came Here Just For Small Apartment To Live In & Now It Becomes My " Home Sweet Home " . I Proud To Be A Member Of Preston Pointe Apartments

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Good apartments to rent, need to improve on service tickets turn around time is very late, rest all very good would like to refer with my friends and relatives.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The office is very quick to respond to maintenance issue which is a huge plus. Some other issues like loud neighbors can be more challenging, although overall this is a great place to live.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very nice place to live. Relatively quiet, nice apt. Safe and comfortable. Maintenance could be a bit better. Sometimes it takes weeks to fix anything and even then they sometimes claim they don't see the problem. That being said, I enjoy living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think that the management is the best part of this community, though this is apartment living the noise is rarely a problem. The maintenance is always professional and courteous

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time here. The stairs are a lil rough but that's to be expected. It's very quiet all the time. We always feel very safe as well. The staff is great and very tentative to the residents needs.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Good Neighborhood. Calm,peaceful and good facilities like gym, swimming pool. Its been two months that I have been living here this is a great place

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We've recently moved into Preston Pointe and have been very pleased with the staff we've worked with. They have been very helpful and friendly and the whole process was very organized and smooth.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe is a good good place to live. The staff is friendly and accommodating. All of my service requests have been handled in a very timely manner.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love my apartment . Quiet. maintenance, quick. Great pool despite a few opening problems . Office staff is professional also. I feel safe here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far so good. We are pleased with the neighborhood and the friendliness of the community. We are from another state and the management made it effortless for us.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great amenities, maintenance team, and neighborhood. There are a lot of foreign residents whose strong food seeps through from the apartments below. Be care of where you move! Have had to spend $15 a month on air fresher's to mask the smell.. Have tried vinegar underneath the sinks etc.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love living here. It's a great community. The staff however could be a little friendlier. Also warm weather is here and the pool is still not open. My family and I have been looking forward to it but still not open.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think that Preston Pointe Way at Wendermere are the best appartments that there are in Georgia. The school here at Forsyth is amazing and everything is just great.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have been living in the area for about 2 months now, and I have to say the property is very nice and the staff is wonderful! It's also in a nice area where it's quiet, but not too far from the places I normally go to.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The experience from the initial call to the present has been amazing. Gabby has been wonderful, helpful and very professional yet friendly. The ease of completing forms online was extremely beneficial with my busy schedule.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

For the most part I have no issues with the apartment. The staff are friendly. Sometimes it takes awhile to get Maintenence issues fixed, but it eventually gets done. Overall not bad. We are pleased.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It's been a nice place to live and I appreciate the help with having to find a different apartment at the last minute. I would sat that the grounds need a bit of sprucing up and the neighbors should be a little more respectful.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have not moved in yet, but Vanessa Mitchell has been such a great help with the application process and I am very impressed with how easy it was and how fast I was approved. Very excited to move in!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It's an awesome place to live!!! the club house is amazing and I really like my house. The employees are so nice! The fitness center is near and clean.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I've lived here for almost three years and it has been a great experience. The staff is very helpful and the area is very nice. I would highly recommend these apartments any day!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments are wonderful! The residents are so friendly and the leasing office staff and management are the best!