Great exp, moving in. Yes there were some problems that needed fixing or taken care of. I mentioned them to management and they were completed and fixed in a very timely manner.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

great staff communication with us tenants! pool and workout room very clean! very quiet neighborhood and well mannered people! easy access to local shopping

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Moving into this property recently has been a wonderful experience. The staff has been very helpful and we are beyond happy with our apartment.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It's a great community. Everything is maintained and the people at leasing office are really good. The gym is also really good and well maintained.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The management team at Preston Pointe did an exceptional job helping me to find my new home. Garrett the property manager was very prompt and professional along with the rest of the staff.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The staff at Preston Pointe at Windermere has helpful and very friendly in the 3 'months I have lived here. My kids love the playgrounds and the grounds are well kept and clean.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great place to live. The scenery is beautiful and peaceful. The apartments are spacious and well maintained. Great place for families or singles. Loving it here!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Absolute best move In experience! Multiple people in the complex introduced themselves and have been super friendly. Even had someone see me lifting something heavy to carry in the apartment and offered help to carry it in. Great community so far!!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Friendly people. A place my family feels comfortable and safe. Incredible location for commute to work and social life. Could have more community events, but overall, we are enjoying this community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Living at preston pointe has been a great experience for me and my fiance. We have signed multiple leases and the folks here know how to to take care of the residence.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

VERY GOOD! only complaint is that some times the people who pick up the trash leave a mess behind. And some times they don't even pick up all the trash in the bin.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

There is a relatively fast service. The people in the office are helpful and friendly. There are great amenities like a pool and gym and its in a central location.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

You are always trying to improve this website, and it looks great! I wasn't so sure about the rewards process before, but there have been a lot of changes!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Nice apartments in Windermere area. As a dog owner, Ii appreciate the grassy areas and the peaceful environment. Very clean and well maintained.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very quick response to maintenance issues. Staff in the office are very helpful and professional. The community is also well kept, great place to live.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It's a good place to live. My wife and I go to bed feeling safe every night and our neighbors are wonderful. Maintenance has tended to be good and we like the gym.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The community is really cool. The only thing missing here is public transport but overall I liked the place. I'm excited to visit swimming pool but right now it's closed.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

this place is extrordanairy amazing and very help ful and thee empolys help out but maintnace need a little help it seems well other then that it was a good stay for awhile

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Been waiting since December 21st for my new dishwasher. It's now February 3rd. Other than this lengthy wait and the fact they lock up the grills for use and hardly ever have gas for them things are good here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

After 8 months of living here, things are going great. There are minor things here and there, but overall, things are well. I would recommend this.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great apartments, very spacious in every room that is inside of the facility or apartment. Neighbors around me are very friendly, and I love interacting with the nature that is inside of the neighborhood, also! Great community!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community, very nice! Driving around and getting through the neighborhood isn't hard, and an over all great place to be living in. Very spacious!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Best apartments I've ever lived in. I love the valet trash pickup. The apartments are very clean and all the neighbors are friendly and respectful of noise.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

A good place to live, we loved! Easy access, parking good, beautiful view and more. Swimming pool as most famous and have a small gym. Silent an friendly place to live

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community. Very safe. I absolutely love living here. It's close to just about everything for me. Maintenance repairs have always been handled very quickly. Overall a great place to call home.