Maintenance man Andre, rent and public transportation are main reason I have been here for 13 years. Reall upset with elevator in my building being down several months ago. Management changed the status of some residents from independent to dependent persons. Management’s cavalier response was disappointing and not truthful.

When I moved here ( 13 yrs.ago ) it was only 55yrs. and older. At 7:00AM in the morning you can see all ages leaving including a School Bus.

It is a very nice place to live. I really enjoy it here with the first year I have been here. The staff is great especially Joe he is so helpful.

My experience as a resident has been excellent, due to the Manager and her professional approach to ensure my lliving environment is safe. and .Peaceful

The Prim Rose Casa Bella Apartments is a well run apartment complex. The staff members are very friendly and compatent. They are always to go the extra mile to help you. They property is clean and well maintained.

I thank God to be able to live here. All staff members are professional, friendly, helpful and extremely skillful and competant and dependable.