Hard to feel safe. Gates are constantly broken and when they do work, the entrance codes don’t work. Never would’ve even know that cars are being rummaged through at night if it wasn’t for a neighbor warning me

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Awesome office staff they are always friendly the maintenance does a great job of fixing things the first time and the amenities are great with the 24 hour gym

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love living here at Quail Ridge Apartments. Maintenance is prompt and the office staff is so nice! I would definitely recommend my friends and family!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Apartments are good size for the price. There are a lot of extra amenities available that are not standard for other complexes. Maintenance is fast to respond to any tickets.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The move in process was a breeze and the staff is great! I love the quietness and cleanliness the complex community offers and how homey our apartment is and love the privacy we have.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great staff and priced appropriately. Location is great. Garage units with entry are a big bonus that most others don't have. Although a bit older than neighboring places, the location is prime. Many have wood-burning fireplaces too.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living here! All the ladies in the front office are beyond helpful, and any maintenance request I have put in has always been handled quickly!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Good costumer service They have been very helpful every time I have a question. The apartments have been quiet in residence respectful. I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is quiet in the complex and the people in the area seem friendly. We like being close to all of our favorite stores. There is alot food places to choose from in the local area.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and has a lot to offer. The apartment gym has a nice variety of equipment and is available 24/7. There is even wildlife you can sit on the patio and watch.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love the apartment complex. It's quite at times. The neighbors are friendly. Some of the people in the front office are not that friendly.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Love the recent upgrades for signage! My kids love the pool! Staff is helpful and very responsive. Not a 5 star just yet because the fitness center needs a little improvement on the equipment.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

They have been very helpful and always greet you with a smile. They always answer your questions even if you think there dum. Maintenance is great too.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Lovely community! I am so excited for my family to start our new chapter here! I love that it is Edmond school district. And the trash valet will be a great help!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I am about to move there but so far customer service is great . They respond to all my questions . And made the proces easy. Everything was fine online as well . So I can say that the proces is easy .

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I just recently sign my second lease here, I love how friendly the staff is, and how safe the property is. Everything is kept clean, and I love the privacy

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail landing has been a nice place to live over the past year . The staff is friendly and the maintenance has been quick every time I have requested something.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I did love this place until the last few months. I’m beginning to wonder if they really care about the needs of tenants and fixing issues. Our first issue last month took extremely too long to resolve and our new issue didn’t seem to matter to staff when called it in.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The staff was very helpful always prompt and enviting! With a good attitude and a smile on there face ! They payed attention to detail and took the time to help me with my needs according to my situation!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff is incredible! Always quick to respond and fix the problem. There has been a problem with security over the past 4-6 months (I.E. stolen property off my front porch, questionable soliciting, and car break-ins) but the staff has been notified.

It’s a great complex with great office staff. It does appear that residency requirements have changed over past 6-8 months and that would be the only reason I wouldn’t renew for a third year.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Pet friendly, well maintained grounds, quick repairs, friendly staff, and easy access to highways. I highly recommend it

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The office is super friendly and helpful. The neighbors are great and it is 100% a great place for kids. We are happy we made the decision to move here :)

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for a few weeks now and I love it! The apartment is spacious, the grounds are clean, and I feel safe walking my dog around the complex as well.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Nice place and maintenance is awesome. Seamless experience getting moved in and unpacking. Grounds are well kept with plenty of room to move around.