I have enjoyed living here and it is located in an area close to my work so I enjoyed the property and the staff. They are very responsive to maintenance issues and are very professional.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I like it. When I have a prblem the staff's fix it quickly. Compare to other apartments near here, this apartment is the best. I strongly recommend it.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

In general it has been a good place to live here. Maintenance is great here, ground are ok. Need to figure a better way to make pet owners keep up behind there animals, piles off poop everywhere. Mail room needs a bit work and signs around roundabout so that people quit driving through it the wrong way.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The apartment is good. The gate always seems to be broken for some reason. The trash compactor is always full when I went to throw trash in it the thing was full and trash was just being put in front of it.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The apartment is reasonably priced for the area. Great location... Close to restaurants and shopping as well as the turnpike. Easy application process to be approved.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love the valet trash service and access to the exercise room on a regular basis. The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained and there's plenty of parking.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Other than some noisy neighbors, the rude and unhelpful receptionist, and it taking months to get my carpet repaired, I've been pretty happy living here.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great community to live in neighborhood is friendly even the dogs are nice and friendly aswell i wouldnt say theres nothing bad about living here though.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Living here for over 2 years and it's been a great place! The Staff is so very helpful. It's clean, quite, and a safe place for my kids to live.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Clean, comfortable, safe apartments with great maintenance staff. Close to lots of dining and shopping. I have been very happy living at this apartment complex.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The maintinance department is great ! The front office girls are nice . Things are quickly fixed when you submit a request , and they are good about communicating with residents about exactly what they are doing.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

So far it has been a very good experience residing at Quail Landing! It is very quite there and the office staff is very friendly and polite.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

very convenient place and very near to School and shopping mall.service request are handled very fast and place looks clean. frontoffice team is very helpful ..

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love my home at Quail Landing. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is fast to respond and issues are resolved quickly. The apartments are spacious with great walk in closets. I have a wonderful balcony with extra storage and love being able to park in my own garage. I highly recommend Quail Landing homes.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great floor plans, some include garages which I love. The maintenance staff is outstanding. The office staff is friendly and helpful. They are in a great location for shopping and dining out.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I currently enjoy quail landing! It’s location is the best! I had a few hiccups when I first moved in. Nothing major but it was solved in a timely manner!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It is ok. The area is ok. The space is ok. The service is ok. The customer service is ok. The pricing is ok. The requirements is ok. The place is ok.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Quick to respond to maintenance requests. Easy online payments for monthly rent and utilities. Friendly staff and great amenities!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

If they would fix things when told to that would be great. Also office hours are a little weird. I never get home on time during the week to check for packages.