So far it has been a very good experience residing at Quail Landing! It is very quite there and the office staff is very friendly and polite.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

very convenient place and very near to School and shopping mall.service request are handled very fast and place looks clean. frontoffice team is very helpful ..

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love my home at Quail Landing. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is fast to respond and issues are resolved quickly. The apartments are spacious with great walk in closets. I have a wonderful balcony with extra storage and love being able to park in my own garage. I highly recommend Quail Landing homes.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great floor plans, some include garages which I love. The maintenance staff is outstanding. The office staff is friendly and helpful. They are in a great location for shopping and dining out.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I currently enjoy quail landing! It’s location is the best! I had a few hiccups when I first moved in. Nothing major but it was solved in a timely manner!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Quick to respond to maintenance requests. Easy online payments for monthly rent and utilities. Friendly staff and great amenities!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

If they would fix things when told to that would be great. Also office hours are a little weird. I never get home on time during the week to check for packages.