My family and I have had a wonderful experience thus far. We had a few minor maintenance issue, but the issues were resolved relatively quick.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I like it here, the people are nice, management addresses my concerns quickly. I also appreciate the maintenence team for always coming in and fixing things the same day.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love our apartment and the community. We always feel safe and at home. The only thing that prevents me from putting 5 stars is that our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

No major complaints. They take care of what is needed and respond somewhat promptly to maintenance request. Understanding and considerate of things if explained.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Overall, not a bad apartment for the price paid, if you can get a good deal. Appliances are cheap, tub is a little dirty and floor is a little uneven in areas. Not too bad for an apartment.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

All in all Quail Landing Apartments are great. The area is nice, everyone is really professional anytime you go to the office, wether it be whatever you need. Really great community and staff. Great experience so far.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice and peaceful place to live. I love the surrounding areas. Right by the mall and other great places to eat. Nice starter place to live

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

It’s a great place to live and the management and maintenance are always on point. I do wish that the parking was assigned but that’s really all

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

i’ve had a great experience here so far. every time i have a problem, maintenance comes that day and fixes it. ladies at front desk have always been helpful with any questions.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live. Close to everything! The gym, pool, and business center are great! The office staff is nice and helpful. Plenty of parking spots.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Licated close to everything you need. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Problems are fixed swiftly when needed! Nice and quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have been living in this community for several years and my experience living here has been nothing but great, peaceful and very friendly. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a very laid back, positive environment to come to Quail Landing. I love it here!

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Very nice apartments and a great place to live. Staff is friendly and always makes the process as easy as possible. Great amenities as well, such as a pool and gym for resident use.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I've loved every minute of it the management is so helpful and nice and the maintenance team is top notch very fast and amazing! We're going to sign another year lease we love it so much.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

While the apartment itself is great, the thing that really got me into this complex were the people. The managers and office staff are fantastic and you can tell how much they truly care about each one of their tenants. There were several people tht walked in and I could tell how much they meant to the office staff. The maintenance staff is great as well. They are always very on top of things, and from my experience, tend to fix most items you turn in, the day you do unless they need to order parts. I highly recommend checking Quail Landing out.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail Landing is a great place to live! You're within walking distance to over a dozen restaurants and the mall is literally in your back yard! Great staff and Maintenance is phenomenal. Edmond School district.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Quail Landing has the best management and staff! Everyone in the office makes you feel welcome and are quick and responsive to any issue you may have no matter how small.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have lived at Quail Landing a little over a year and I absolutely love the community! It’s quiet, clean and safe. The office staff is so friendly and helpful and the maintenance team is prompt and efficient.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

Great place! Fair price and nice ammenities. Apartment management is very friendly and helpful. Spacious accomadations and apartment layout.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love living here, it is very quiet, very clean. Living room stays a little cold though. But I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have been living here since July of 2017 and have never had any problems with anything at all. The front office people are very nice and cooperative if you have any questions or concerns. Awesome place to live.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

The main office saff is very attentive and polite. Service calls are answered in a timely way. Maintainence of property is done on a timely basis.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I love this complex and community. Very quiet peaceful living. The office staff you can tell they love what they do and they get things done. And the maintenance crew are amazing and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here and it is located in an area close to my work so I enjoyed the property and the staff. They are very responsive to maintenance issues and are very professional.

Reply from Quail Landing Apartment Homes

I like it. When I have a prblem the staff's fix it quickly. Compare to other apartments near here, this apartment is the best. I strongly recommend it.