Love the apartment, everyone is jealous! It is in a great location, where everything I need is very close by. The kitchen is in great condition avid having a laundry room is great.

So far so good. My only request is that if I have an issue after hours I can not reach anyone but I was told maintenance is 24hrs. Overall the property is beautiful. Love how quiet amd clean it is. Love how everyone is friendly and doesnt bother anyone. Keep up the good work.

Very nice and friendly people. The staff are very helpful and the neighbors are also very nice. I could never hope for a better place to live!

Staying here has been the such a wonderful experience not only because its such a luxurious place but because the staff selflessly does best for their residents.

The area is clean and quiet!! The apartment have a lot of space and I love my balcony!! That we’re I have my morning cup of coffee watching the beautiful nature!!

It looks safe , clean and friendly community. The apartment is big well designed and fit my family needs I like the fact the the Landry room is in the house , plus we get to use a gym facility. I hope to have a peaceful stay !

Queens Gate is a great community to live in. The office staff is very attentive and responds quickly to questions or concerns. It is in a very convenient location.

Great complex. Love living here! Stress free, nice community, great club house, and management is exceptional to deal with. I plan to live here for a long time.

The community is always clean and grounds are beautifully groomed. And the staff are quick to respond to any need I've had. I love how convenient paying rent and communicating is through the online portal too!! It's by far the best place I've rented in NJ.

I love it! Beautiful apartments. Site maintenance is excellent and management is even better. Perfect spot for commuting too! Right in between two NJT stations. So glad I moved here!

Place is run great, feel safe and right at home. The facility is clean, the grounds are maintained, the garbage is collected and the dog park is even cleaned every night with water.

The management staff are amazing and make me feel like they care. I just moved in and they have gone out of their way to make me feel at home.

Moving to Queens Gate was a great decision. The apartments couldn't be any nicer. The staff is kind and knows who I am personally. They have created a great community.

Beautiful apartments. Well maintained. Management is friendly and helpful. Trash pick up is a great bonus. Lots of community meet and greet functions

Great job! I love living here, the location is very convenient and the staff keeps the property clean and welcoming. My friends and family always compliment my apartment!

Queens gate is a very nice development - I love the layout of my apartment, and how close I am to work, shopping and the highways. The staff here is very friendly and quick to respond my calls or emails.

The management staff are amazing and make this a real community! I appreciate how friendly they are and all the events they throw so we can get to know everyone.

The management here is fantastic. They are always available, helpful, and pleasant. They ensure that the residents get opportunities to meet each other by hosting get-togethers over food.

The grounds are kept in top shape. Kevin and Kylee are very helpful and always a pleasure to talk to. QueenaGate is a wonderful place to live.

The apartments are great. Big and spacious. The team members at the community always refer to us as our names and they remember things about us. They know which building amdmapartment we are in, which is awesome.

Moving to Queens Gate in Bound Brook was one of the best decisions. The apartments are so nice inside and out. The community feels safe. The staff is helpful and gets back to you right away.

Queens Gate Apartment complex in Bound Brook is a very clean and safe environment to live. Management staff are extremely friendly and attentive and the head of maintenance is always available. I highly recommend this community living residence.

My husband and I are very excited to move in this month. So far, we love the apartments, the grounds, and the staff, and the pet friendly community!

This is apartment living taken to another level. It's always clean, all brand new, and the apartments are so spacious. None of that would matter though if it wasn't for the staff in the office. They make every interaction great!

Queensgate in Bound Brook, NJ is a safe and quiet environment and a pleasant place to live. It is in close proximity to area stores including walking distance to the Bound Brook Shoprite.