So far living here is amazing. Everyone is friendly and courteous - we really feel like it's home. The grounds are kept clean and the office agents are attentive and helpful with anything you need.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Life has been very good so far living in QG. Great location, great decoration and great environment. All the staffs - Kevin, Karen, and Jose --have been very responsive and helpful. It's a great experience here.

Great easy move in. People that work here are great and super helpful with everything and anything you need. Other people that live here always have a smile on their faces! Super happy vibes here at Queens Gate!

It has been an excellent experience living here at Queens Gate. The staff are very friendly and attentive to the community. I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking to live some where classy and comfortable.

Love the apartment, everyone is jealous! It is in a great location, where everything I need is very close by. The kitchen is in great condition avid having a laundry room is great.

The condo units are nice but the ability to hear noise from upstairs units is bad. The parking situation due to the construction has improved.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

The staff at Queens Gate - Ashley, Vanessa, and Andrea - have been very helpful throughout our process of looking at apartments and then moving in. Thanks so much!

Very nice and friendly people. The staff are very helpful and the neighbors are also very nice. I could never hope for a better place to live!

Staying here has been the such a wonderful experience not only because its such a luxurious place but because the staff selflessly does best for their residents.

The area is clean and quiet!! The apartment have a lot of space and I love my balcony!! That we’re I have my morning cup of coffee watching the beautiful nature!!

It looks safe , clean and friendly community. The apartment is big well designed and fit my family needs I like the fact the the Landry room is in the house , plus we get to use a gym facility. I hope to have a peaceful stay !

Queens Gate is a great community to live in. The office staff is very attentive and responds quickly to questions or concerns. It is in a very convenient location.

Great complex. Love living here! Stress free, nice community, great club house, and management is exceptional to deal with. I plan to live here for a long time.

The community is always clean and grounds are beautifully groomed. And the staff are quick to respond to any need I've had. I love how convenient paying rent and communicating is through the online portal too!! It's by far the best place I've rented in NJ.

I love it! Beautiful apartments. Site maintenance is excellent and management is even better. Perfect spot for commuting too! Right in between two NJT stations. So glad I moved here!

Place is run great, feel safe and right at home. The facility is clean, the grounds are maintained, the garbage is collected and the dog park is even cleaned every night with water.

The management staff are amazing and make me feel like they care. I just moved in and they have gone out of their way to make me feel at home.

Moving to Queens Gate was a great decision. The apartments couldn't be any nicer. The staff is kind and knows who I am personally. They have created a great community.

Beautiful apartments. Well maintained. Management is friendly and helpful. Trash pick up is a great bonus. Lots of community meet and greet functions

Great job! I love living here, the location is very convenient and the staff keeps the property clean and welcoming. My friends and family always compliment my apartment!

Queens gate is a very nice development - I love the layout of my apartment, and how close I am to work, shopping and the highways. The staff here is very friendly and quick to respond my calls or emails.

The management staff are amazing and make this a real community! I appreciate how friendly they are and all the events they throw so we can get to know everyone.

The management here is fantastic. They are always available, helpful, and pleasant. They ensure that the residents get opportunities to meet each other by hosting get-togethers over food.

The grounds are kept in top shape. Kevin and Kylee are very helpful and always a pleasure to talk to. QueenaGate is a wonderful place to live.

The apartments are great. Big and spacious. The team members at the community always refer to us as our names and they remember things about us. They know which building amdmapartment we are in, which is awesome.