Not a "Luxury" building. Poor appliances, heat & sound insulation. NOT a non-smoking building. Violent non-residents allowed to stay on premises despite constant police visits regarding domestic sound insulation. Management has been beyond incompetent and disrespectful. First two managers under Greystar were a disaster, first manager under LPC was rightfully let go as she was condescending, ineffective, unhelpful, and ignored the issues listed above. I wish Andrea luck as she seems to know what she is doing and was friendly to us during our last two week. Leasing here for 17 months was the worst decision, moving wise, I have ever made in my life. Feels like I was lighting money on fire for a year and half because we didn't get what we paid for.

Aesthetically the apartments are beautiful. But the construction that is going on for over a year has been hard On residents avoiding construction vehicles, debris and lots of dirt. There can be a lot of noise from apartments above you that can be annoying. property management is getting better

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

The condo units are nice but the ability to hear noise from upstairs units is bad. The parking situation due to the construction has improved.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

I like the layout of my 2-bedroom apartment...the kitchen is large and has nice counters with plenty of cabinet space. Other than the construction noise/inconvenience, it's a fairly quiet environment. I love how close to work I am, right next to the grocery store, and close to the train and several decent restaurants. Count on private schooling for the kids. I'm looking forward to the opening of the clubhouse.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Queensgate apartment living is great minus the noise from the ongoing construction of the newer apartments with the tractors, cement mixers, trucks, etc. I can't wait until the building is completed.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

Apartment is lovely and building is clean and well kept. Construction vehicles blocking the garage are still a problem. Also even though it is supposed to be a smoke free building but I still sometimes see and smell people smoking in th garage.

Reply from Queens Gate Apartments

It started off really nice, however it's having some issues now. I'm hoping things pick back up. I see the new community area being built hope it's really nice.