The place is nice and comfortable. Neighborhood is peaceful. Near to metra station so reaching to Chicago downtown is quite easily. Some amenities need to be improved.

Great place to live.Friendly atmosphere. Just minutes to railway station.Nice pool and grill place. It would be Prefect if the community has a small play area for kids.

It took a few days to get approved, but once that was done we were able to handle most of the paperwork online. It's quiet here. Even the trains aren't loud.

I have enjoyed living here so far. It would be nice to have some more equipment in the gym; some of the dumbbells seem to have gone missing.

Very friendly staff, and updated apartments are nice. Really convenient for commuters to Chicago because you can walk to the train. So far I love it!

The apartments are nice and it is a great location! However, my only complaint is that the parking is less than ideal or convenient. Other than that, I have had no problems.

Elicia and the railway team have been excellent. From the inquiry to move in they have been excellent with communication and informative. Good job so far!

Management is friendly. A little bit delayed in the application approval process. But everything went smoothly. Good school district. My son has made a few friends already.

I just shifted here and am loving it so far! I hope it continues to be the same. I hope my kid gets some good friends as well. The best part I would say is once you come out of your house and voila you are on metra! :)

Beautifully clean complex. Fast and great service . Very helpful and friendly staff. Conveniently located from Metra station. Walking distance for kids park.

The stay has been largely uneventful who h according to me is great. I am renewing my lease and I did have concern around eviction warning owing to complaints of noise from my apartment. I felt that was little harsh when it happened and relayed the same to lease office. They were understanding of my concern and made sure any concern of eviction post renewal is not present. I have not had major noise ever and whatever little has happened was owing to a 4 year staying with us.

I love this community. The staff is excellent and my move in is smooth and hassle free. Only thing is the parking is very hard to find after evening 6 pm

It has been a good experience living here. Met so many new friends and celebrated our traditions year after year with friends moving in and out.

For the amount of rent charged, the property severely lacks of amenities like play table, entertainment area, renovated computer room and much more. Even for obtaining a cup of morning coffee residents would have to wait, until the leasing management arrives. Absolutely disappointed with my stay so far.

The walls are very thin, so we rarely hear our neighbors. The appliances are all up to date and there is great natural lighting. The people on the office are also super friendly. Reason for 4 stars is because parking can be a hassle at times and there are kids running and being loud in the hall.

Good community. I like the location, Amenities, maintenance. The only setback is the parking. It would need some time to find spot. Would have been good if a building have some reserved spots for the residents in it. But not a big deal as we can get it around some where. Gives a chance to walk around and admire the place ;)

Nice community with good and convenient location right next to Route 59 Metra station. Comes under School District 204. Nice and helpful staff at the leasing office.

We lived here for 2 years and again we have choosen the same community to live in after 1.5 yr gap.It shows how comfortable is living here.beautiful place good people around us.

We found good neighborhoods here. Everyone is friendly and helpful nature. Like the children playing in evening so community looks more conscious.

Management is not controlling tenants who are living in our building . Really annoying the weird sounds of their footsteps during night times on dialy basis

Great move in experience. Team is really good in explaining everything clearly. Nice commute options. Spacious and secure location. Nice school district.

I liked the community as it’s proximity to station and the near to all the shopping places. It was very safe for kids and families to go around.

Overall good experience. But annoying noise from upstairs. Near to metra station is great option. Good ambience and accessible to all shopping malls

I just moved in to Railway Plaza, but so far so good! The apartment looks amazing, is very spacious, and the team in the office has been a huge help with all my questions. So far, this seems like an amazing place to live!

Just the fact that Railway Plaza is near the Metra station doesn't mean that rent could be charged at exorbitant rates. I have resided at numerous properties and this is by far the most expensive one, yet no adequate amenities are provided like pool table, 24 hrs access to the coffee station, printer paper, a tennis court, etc. just to name a few. What amazes me is that the coffee station couldn't be accessed before and after the leasing office hours, when asked for the logic behind this was given a lame reason that anyone would be able to break-in the leasing office....this reason was like accusing the residents residing here being thieves. There are super limited parking spaces for the residents and if in the dire need of a guaranteed spot then get ready to shell out an additional garage fee of $125 over and above the rent charges. This is like minting money from the residents because of the drawback of the limited space this property has.