I just moved in to Railway Plaza, but so far so good! The apartment looks amazing, is very spacious, and the team in the office has been a huge help with all my questions. So far, this seems like an amazing place to live!

Just the fact that Railway Plaza is near the Metra station doesn't mean that rent could be charged at exorbitant rates. I have resided at numerous properties and this is by far the most expensive one, yet no adequate amenities are provided like pool table, 24 hrs access to the coffee station, printer paper, a tennis court, etc. just to name a few. What amazes me is that the coffee station couldn't be accessed before and after the leasing office hours, when asked for the logic behind this was given a lame reason that anyone would be able to break-in the leasing office....this reason was like accusing the residents residing here being thieves. There are super limited parking spaces for the residents and if in the dire need of a guaranteed spot then get ready to shell out an additional garage fee of $125 over and above the rent charges. This is like minting money from the residents because of the drawback of the limited space this property has.

It was hodd to have quick access to train station but the feeling wasn't like living in community managed by people who wanted to know you and celebrate with you and cry with you abs help you. It was pure and simple building Management

Living here has been great! My apartment is so spacious and clean! There's always nearby parking. I love my balcony and I love being near the train!

Excellent community. Spacious floor plans. Maintenance is prompt. Mostly fix any issue on the same day. Rentals are little high though. Availability of parking spots near the apartment is the biggest challenge in the community.

Perfect location! Convenient metra, grocery stores and mall access. Wonderful community with good amenities. All these at a very reasonable rate.

I am really surprised by the quickness and accuracy of maintenance. At past apartment complexes I’ve had an awful experience with maintenance and that is definitely not the case here!

We like our stay with Railway Plaza. A good community and neighborhood. Like the extra facilities at the apartment. Close to the Railway Station.

I absolutely love living in this community. The leasing office ACTUALLY CARES about their residents. It is the first time I've lived somewhere where they really really wanted to help and get to know you. We have two dogs and they are so mindful of them.

Railwayplaza is a great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick response. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

I really love the management and maintenance. They are very long and quick with responses. The community is located at a great location. It’s close to Metra and many stores.

1. Friendly approach. 2. Everything was taken care so quickly. 3. We landed a day before in Chicago and immediately we were looking for the house our current house was more flexible and affordable for the price which we were looking for. 4. Thanks to Railway plaza for showing a awesome house.

Nice clean and safe community. Amenities are nice from what I’ve seen and experienced living here so far. Having a few local restaurants and shops close by is definitely a bonus as well.

This is one of the best apartments I have stayed so far in US. The community is spacious and close to many places like Railway station, Fox valley mall, Outlet mall etc. I felt very secure for me and my family here.

So far, every encounter we've had with other residents were very warm and friendly. We recieved many smiles as we moved our belongings in our new home. It seems very calm and lively.

Overall good experience from past 2 years staying at Railway Plaza , location is awesome which is adjoining the railway station and also close to market.

The place is nice and comfortable. They take care of green areas very well and plant new flowers according to the season. The only thing missing is a play area for children.

It is a very good place to stay. It is also near metra station. It is a clean community with friendly residents. It is also safe and secured.

Neat and calm community, well maintained only missing is childrens park, if that comes up this is going to be best community as we have metro station in walkable distance

Railway Plaza is very convenient to metro train station. Maintenance is wonderful and very safe living specially with kids. Would strongly recommend to visit the complex.

Love love living here the best place in Naperville Illinois staff is top notch I’m super excited to bbq and enjoy swimming pool this summer.

When we raise any maintenance request.. they respond immediately. And also they maintains apartment cleanly. And also it near to railway station to commute downtown.

I have enjoyed my time at railway plaza for the first month. I am concerned there is not enough guest parking. It seems like residents are parking in the guest parking. Where will family and friends park when they come to visit our beautiful community?

Good , nice place to live. Excellent community. Very close to Metra station. A lot of shopping destinations near by. Good and friendly staff.

I like this community a lot. Everything you can reach nearby locality. Schools are best under this community. Maintainance is available on time.