ITs great! I have lived here for 2 years and really enjoy the community. Everything I need is right here. It is a little farther away from work and school than I'd like, but its not so bad.

It's great living there, but it is hard to deal with the roommates when the office is not willing to help you out even though the contract is violated

It was a nice place to live and the surroundings were great but maintenance was pretty slow at times to get to simple tasks that take no more than 5-10 minutes.

I love the environment. The staff are great and easy to approach for help and questions. They keep the residents informed with information and try their best to keep the residents engaged by having social events.

The front office has really nice people. They ate always willing to help just like the management. The management is also very insistent on helping to make the place a great place to live. Thank you!

Great community, very peaceful and clean, the staff is ffriendly. I would recommend for people to live here since the floorplans are affordable

Just wish the dishwashers were better and the Internet was a little faster. Other than that I love the community here as well as the new munchie box!

Good! Hope they make new improvements as well! Really excited to be here again!I like this place. It's very nice and secluded (though my signal on my phone is bad and I tried talking to my provider about this). Best place to be if you need to get groceries and night viewing! The pool is really nice and so is the "gym". Pet friendly! Some areas of the complex are quiet.

It's been a great amazing time at the Ranch. Move in day was a little rough, but the management had just changed so it was reasonable. The pool and jacuzzi are always kept nice and I'm super happy about that! I love the roomy apartments and the beautiful surroundings.

Everyone is wonderful! I love the community, the amenities, and the staff. There have been some small concerns but they are handled in a timely manner and I am respected. Wonderful complex!

It's a awesome place to live! The staff is really nice, and the shuttle is always on time. The apartments look great and there is a maintenance service for anything might get broken, including washer, dryers and AC. I recommend this place completely!

Ya'll are doing pretty well, I just wish that the office was open earlier and later to get packages and other things. It seems to open way too late and close way too early.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Haven't had a problem with the ranch at star pass yet but would like to see improvements to the computer lab as the printer still doesn't work.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I love it!! Great place to live. The shuttle is always on time and the staff is very nice and always helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I shifted in to this apartment couple of week before this place is amazing they have a beautiful pool & a barbeque machine, the basket ball court always force me to get in their,the gym is ok but they also have a movie theater & a business center guess what its operational 24/7,they also hold lots of event,but apart from all of this the management is awesome. Even a small little problem can be reqtified as soon as possible bcz of 24/7 maintenance team,i had few issue which was fixed on the next day it self,special Thanks to Memo was very helpful when ever need it....All i can say this place really

Really nice staff theres, always fun around here, its really a comfortable place to live you get to know fun people here. I love the bus and shuttle their really helpful if you dont have a car.

I been living here for 4 months and it's been great, everyone is lovely and also the staff is really helpful. The installations are really good and in good conditions, I have everything I need.

I love it here. No issues. Great people working here. Each and everyone that works here makes my daughter and I feel great. Saying hi or waving. We appreciate all that you do for the ranch.

The staff in the office is extremely nice and helpful. The living area in the apartment is spacious and well maintained. Active community where most everyone is nice and friendly. Friendly environment and a home away from home.