Living here has been great, the people need some getting use to, more community events should be held, and maintenance is cool. I need to fill the remainder of space so I wrote this.

Love this place. Very friendly residents. Well taken care of for a college student apartments. Gated community but there needs to be more interaction with the managers/workers and residents.

I've enjoyed living here. The area is beautiful and I like being close to school. The office offers a lot of cool stuff. However in rarely notified of when events or give always are happening.

I like living at the Ranch. The one thing I wish is that the shuttles ran a little bit longer at night. Other than that. Great place to live.

My experience at the ranch as been amazing . The shuttle service is great and very helpful at getting to and from school. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well

I like living here. I like how the Maintence always comes within a day after requesting for it. The wifi always works great, but the cable is sometimes shut off.

I love the Ranch. Maintenance is always on top of things. Anytime that I have a problem they're at my home pretty much the next day. It's great

Excellent service at the front desk, they are very helpful and friendly. They notified me right when I got my package and always have some delicious snacks.

The Ranch at Star Pass provides safe, comfortable, and relaxed place for all residents. The location away from places with many traffic or people, the benefit is no other place can competition with.

Quick with maintenance requests! Nice office workers! Everyone is really friendly. The amenities such as the gym and pool are kept clean and always looks great.

The Ranch is a clean complex with great amenities. The rent is reasonably priced, and it's a lot cheaper than many other student living complexes

I really enjoy living at the ranch and have had a great experience here with all the staff. I like my apartment and it's exactly what I thought it would be.

great costumer service in the office. Great pool, workout room, tanning bed, study room, movie theater and play room. Most of all the snacks and drinks they have in the office.

Love the atmosphere here! Wonderful place to live. Staff are very friendly! Love the view of the sunset, very beautiful. My favorite is the pool and jacuzzi, great place to hang out with friends.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Coming the the Ranch was the best housing decision I could've made, you really get a lot for your money here.

The ranch is a nice place to live. I would live here again if I didn't have to go to school and work across town all the time so besides that I would stay here again

I have enjoyed living here this year. The office is very friendly and always answers any questions that I may have. Maintenance is awesome, and will always say hi or ask if you need any help if they see you around. I love living here and this little community!

My experience here at The Ranch at Starpass has been very positive. So far I have not had any issues with my apartment. I would recommend living here.

The ranch is a beautiful place with great amenities, it feels like im living in a resort sometimes. the pool is fantastic, the area is well managed and clean, and the front office always has food!

The office staff is good, apartment is good, work out place is a little small, people are nice. Basketball court is small, swimming poo is good shuttle is on time.

Love living here! Everyone is so nice! I get home late from work and I never feel unsafe. Security walks around, and it's never too loud so I can't study. The front office staff is very nice and is always making sure you are having a great stay! Live here if you can!

Everyone her is so nice and I feel like the entire staff actually cares about all of their residents. Plus the apartment and the complex is awesome! :D

Management is great, things get done quickly and they are always friendly and willing to help. I know they have many residents, and can only do so much in a given amount of time, and they do a great job :)

The Ranch is the best place to live! it's filled with fun activities and there is always a good laugh to have!! Its really easy to make friends and the social life is really good. As well as you can't forget the free coffee they have in the front office!!

Pretty good, and could be better of u can fix the Jacuzzi asap. Also, the maintenance has been pretty good. I asked to fix the drying machine and they show up the same day fixed it.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass