Prices going up took that Five star away. Really awesome community non the less. I sure would advice any of my friends if they want a quite and nice place to live.

The Ranch is a friendly environment with lots of activities to explore! I love how the community comes together! (Even employees and staff members!)

It's not too bad here. I haven't really had any noise complaints and the staff are really cool. I would say that the distance from other places makes it a bit of a bummer but the shuttle service is really great and the drivers are really cool.

It's a nice apartment and you can tell they're luxury style. Javelinas are creepy though! Started off crazy with moving in but the staff is sweet.

Great Job. I enjoy living here and everything is going great. The staff is friendly and I enjoy the experience of lving here. Very good housing

you're amazing i must say. the ranch is solid establishment and I no complaints what-so-ever. my roommates are cool along with everyone living there and I guess i am comfortable for now.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I love this apartment complex. We have tons of awesome ammenefies and all sorts of fun events through the office. We get free food, pool parties, and so much more. And the staff is always friendly and attentive.

I love it in here. They are always taking care of things and they have the nicest staff. Right now they are updating the gym and all of the other facilities and I am anxious to see how they turn out.

Good place to live and reasonable price close to schoold. Lots to do and fun activities are usually held in the office with chances of winning prizes.

I love the Ranch at Star Pass! The office staff and maintenance are awesome! They always put on amazing events to make the residents feel united and have fun. The best is when they have events for holidays.

You guys are slowly improving overtime. Can't wait for the renovations to done. I am almost compelled to renew. Almost. Keep up the good work!

I love the college community. The people are usually nice, but sometimes it gets crazy. The shuttles are a big help(main reason why I moved) but sometimes it fails to be on time. Otherwise, five stars.

The first initial months were a bit rough but after that I've enjoyed my experience here. My only criticism is that I would like that the bus would have a little longer hours.

I love The Ranch! They always have some sort of fun event going on or something as simple as pizza available in the lobby. I love using their fitness center and now it'll be even better because they are renovating it.

Closets are annoying and cheap, have had to have mine fixed several times. Office staff is wonderful, love the pool and free coffee. There should be more than one recycle bin for a more eco-friendly encouraged population.

I love the new design and being able to earn gift cards of higher denominations. I also love the idea of leveling up. The site works perfectly fine on computers as well as smartphones.

I enjoy living at The Ranch at Star Pass. I love all of the amenities, especially the gym and the complimentary shuttle service to the University of Arizona.

Although the apartments are great, and the amenities are fantastic, management is very poor. But for the price, the ranch is definitely worth it!

Great staff, great amenities. The apartment comes with everything that one needs to start living in right away. Only downside is the fact that it is not located in a area where you can go to places easily.

I recently renewed my lease with conditions for several maintenance repairs needed to my unit. The Maintenance Team did their thing--getting things in tip-top shape. So professional, fast and great worksmanship! Definitely appreciated!

The apartments are spacious and maintenence is always on top of things! Tennis, a pool, and shuttle are just some of the wonderful amenities provided! Amazing!

The ranch at star pass has reasonable prices and their amenities are something to look forward to. I'd be perfect if it included things like WiFi on their shuttles or more free food activities as the previous management used to as well.

It is such a great place to live, neighbors make me feel comfortable living there there is a very healthy environment and everything is just perfect

The Ranch at Star Pass does a fantastic job of responding to residents' requests, and I love the amenities. Already renewed my lease for next year!

Maintenance is awesome and speedy. The amenities are great as well, you get a nice pool. There is also a small gym but enough to get the job done.