Quick with maintenance requests! Nice office workers! Everyone is really friendly. The amenities such as the gym and pool are kept clean and always looks great.

The Ranch is a clean complex with great amenities. The rent is reasonably priced, and it's a lot cheaper than many other student living complexes

I really enjoy living at the ranch and have had a great experience here with all the staff. I like my apartment and it's exactly what I thought it would be.

great costumer service in the office. Great pool, workout room, tanning bed, study room, movie theater and play room. Most of all the snacks and drinks they have in the office.

Love the atmosphere here! Wonderful place to live. Staff are very friendly! Love the view of the sunset, very beautiful. My favorite is the pool and jacuzzi, great place to hang out with friends.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Coming the the Ranch was the best housing decision I could've made, you really get a lot for your money here.

The ranch is a nice place to live. I would live here again if I didn't have to go to school and work across town all the time so besides that I would stay here again

I have enjoyed living here this year. The office is very friendly and always answers any questions that I may have. Maintenance is awesome, and will always say hi or ask if you need any help if they see you around. I love living here and this little community!

My experience here at The Ranch at Starpass has been very positive. So far I have not had any issues with my apartment. I would recommend living here.

The ranch is a beautiful place with great amenities, it feels like im living in a resort sometimes. the pool is fantastic, the area is well managed and clean, and the front office always has food!

The office staff is good, apartment is good, work out place is a little small, people are nice. Basketball court is small, swimming poo is good shuttle is on time.

Love living here! Everyone is so nice! I get home late from work and I never feel unsafe. Security walks around, and it's never too loud so I can't study. The front office staff is very nice and is always making sure you are having a great stay! Live here if you can!

Everyone her is so nice and I feel like the entire staff actually cares about all of their residents. Plus the apartment and the complex is awesome! :D

Management is great, things get done quickly and they are always friendly and willing to help. I know they have many residents, and can only do so much in a given amount of time, and they do a great job :)

The Ranch is the best place to live! it's filled with fun activities and there is always a good laugh to have!! Its really easy to make friends and the social life is really good. As well as you can't forget the free coffee they have in the front office!!

Pretty good, and could be better of u can fix the Jacuzzi asap. Also, the maintenance has been pretty good. I asked to fix the drying machine and they show up the same day fixed it.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

So far, I like my stay here at the ranch. My rooms is big enough for me to feel that I have the space I need and to feel the comfort I've always wanted

The Ranch at Star Pass is a great place to live. It's away from the city and very relaxed. They have events throughout the year and great amenities.

Very great, I am greatly enjoying my stay here at the Ranch. The maintenance and staff have been exceptional and it is just an overall great place.

Love it here.(: The maintenance people are really nice and helpful. Has one of the nicest complex in Tucson. I would totally recommend This place.

Everything is going perfect. There is just a large bug problem that could possibly be solved by spraying the perimeters of the apartments or even just near the doors of the apartments.

Kelly is great at the front office...every time I have a package we always have a great conversation. I have had to submit a maintenance request on a couple things in the apartment but it was always done in a timely matter.

Loving it here so far! It's a great place for living for the first time away from home. Everyone's so kind and helpful it's a great way to up your college experience.

Positives: Staff is decent, average weekend nightlife(neighbors are pretty chill), and the pool and gym is alright Negatives: Distance from campus, consistent maintenance repairs, and unusually high electricity bills Overall: Try looking somewhere else to live, but it isn't the worse thing if you get stuck here

I love it here! The atmosphere is great. I'm surrounded by people who want to be successful and push themselves in order to accomplish success. Living among other students is the greatest thing about this place.