Great place to live love the staff great pool totally the best place in tucson to live if you like a chill place to hangout and call home!!!

I've been living here for over a year now, and I haven't had any problems that weren't dealt with. The Ranch is very affordable and is great for college students!

Very good, I really enjoyed my stay here so far. I really think I am going to renew my stay here. Staff are very helpful and what I like the most is that when you place a work order, it gets fixed fast!

The apt. are very clean very nice, The Ranch also provides excellent amenities for all of its residents. The staff is very helpful and polite.

Great (and quiet) place to live! If you are clean you will have zero problems with rats/bugs (I have had none so far) and the locations is right alongside great areas for short hikes!

Really nice place! Quiet and great amenities like the pool! Appliances are fairly old and have a lot of problems but maintence is usually helpful and responds in a decent amount of time.

I love the Ranch, there is everything we need (pool, sport, cinema, barbecue), my roommates are very kind and for a french exchange student like me, it is the paradise !

Everything is really nice. The staff is always really sweet and attentive and the ranch is always clean and doesn't get too noisy. Very nice and I love living here

First year living here and so far a great experience. I love the property as well as our residents. Everyone here on the office staff team is so nice and helpful. Makes living on my own for the first time a great experience.

The ranch so far has been a great place to live at. The people living here are pretty cool and diverse. You get to experience different cultures and get to learn about other majors in college.

I enjoy living at The Ranch. This is the first apartment complex I have ever lived in. Overall, I am glad I chose The Ranch. Here, at The Ranch they are always trying to involve their residents and do different activities, which I like a lot. Keep up the good work!!

Always have activities, and events going on to keep the energy alive at the ranch. Always very attentive and all employees seem to usually genuinely care about what we have to say and handle our concerns

I have had a great experience so far! I'm a little peeved at the fact that a full rental installment is due the day of move-in, and yet another is due in just 10 days after. This was not made clear when signing the lease. However, I do look forward to my stay at the Ranch!

I have had a pleasant experience living here at the Ranch. The only thing I do wish they would add would be a shuttle on Saturdays that would take residents down to the University of Arizona,l for academic purposes and for sports games.

very happy to live here! Free coffee and other food or ice cream! Although the free printer was replaced, I still enjoy living here. Hope don't add more rent payment~ ^_^

Staff is friendly and maintenance gets back quickly. Grounds are well maintained, but the tennis court could use some love. There also seems to be only one recycling receptacle in the very back corner of the complex, which makes being green a little more difficult.

Really good evirnemnt and the swimming pool is alway clean. The there have coffee and water in the office and they giving little snack gift during the final week which is really kind

Every time I have a question or need assistance the staff is always ready and happy to serve us. It gives a great positive vibe. I also really like how well they decorate the front office regarding the upcoming offices. It is always really clean. I love it!

The best apartment complex in which I have lived, since I moved to Tucson! It has the best amenities and the best staff members, too. They are very friendly.

I've been living here with my dog for half a year and I love how easy they make things for me and my pup. Now I get to live with my bf and they were super flexible about renewal. Thanks staff!

Love the cheap rent and the free maintenance! im taking a summer class right now and the shuttle has been really reliable so far👍🏻 I also just renewed my lease:)

Maintenance is fast. Shuttle is unreliable. Staff is somewhat helpful. Neighbors are alright. Events are always fun. Apartments, pool and gym are nice. Front gates work once in a while.

love living here! i love the events that are planned out they are always very fun and exciting. its a great place for inexpensive yet LUXURY student living!

So much better since the new management took over! The office flows much better, however the office computer room doesn't always have a working mouse or key board, so you can only use one computer. Also wish the office had longer hours.

The Ranch as a great community the staff is really good always there for their residents, the Ranch also has a lot of fun events that residents enjoy.