Although I have not yet moved in I am very impressed with how well the staff worked with me in setting up my lease and working with the multiple problems my roommate and I experienced in trying to work out establishing our lease and switching between apartments. Quick responses and helpful answers were always found!

Customer service was great! I was really happy with how I was treated. There were a few mishaps, but other than that the over all experience was good.

So far is been great! This is my second year as resident and I'll definitely will miss this place. The staff and the community is beyond amazing!

To me, seeing the pack of javelinas at night roaming the streets was the most memorable part of this year. It was scary but funny. Also, it made me feel one with nature.

I've lived at the ranch for two years and I haven't really had any problems with the ranch itself. I've only had problems with my roommates but that's out of the ranch's hands at that point

The Ranch is supposed to have two shuttles running , but the one on Helen & Vine breaks down a lot . Other than that, the maintenance here at the ranch is very efficient.

My son is living here, the place is excellent, nice apartments, very attentive, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Living here has been great, the people need some getting use to, more community events should be held, and maintenance is cool. I need to fill the remainder of space so I wrote this.

Love this place. Very friendly residents. Well taken care of for a college student apartments. Gated community but there needs to be more interaction with the managers/workers and residents.

I've enjoyed living here. The area is beautiful and I like being close to school. The office offers a lot of cool stuff. However in rarely notified of when events or give always are happening.

I like living at the Ranch. The one thing I wish is that the shuttles ran a little bit longer at night. Other than that. Great place to live.

My experience at the ranch as been amazing . The shuttle service is great and very helpful at getting to and from school. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well

I like living here. I like how the Maintence always comes within a day after requesting for it. The wifi always works great, but the cable is sometimes shut off.

I love the Ranch. Maintenance is always on top of things. Anytime that I have a problem they're at my home pretty much the next day. It's great

Excellent service at the front desk, they are very helpful and friendly. They notified me right when I got my package and always have some delicious snacks.

The Ranch at Star Pass provides safe, comfortable, and relaxed place for all residents. The location away from places with many traffic or people, the benefit is no other place can competition with.

Quick with maintenance requests! Nice office workers! Everyone is really friendly. The amenities such as the gym and pool are kept clean and always looks great.

The Ranch is a clean complex with great amenities. The rent is reasonably priced, and it's a lot cheaper than many other student living complexes

I really enjoy living at the ranch and have had a great experience here with all the staff. I like my apartment and it's exactly what I thought it would be.

great costumer service in the office. Great pool, workout room, tanning bed, study room, movie theater and play room. Most of all the snacks and drinks they have in the office.

Love the atmosphere here! Wonderful place to live. Staff are very friendly! Love the view of the sunset, very beautiful. My favorite is the pool and jacuzzi, great place to hang out with friends.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Coming the the Ranch was the best housing decision I could've made, you really get a lot for your money here.

The ranch is a nice place to live. I would live here again if I didn't have to go to school and work across town all the time so besides that I would stay here again

I have enjoyed living here this year. The office is very friendly and always answers any questions that I may have. Maintenance is awesome, and will always say hi or ask if you need any help if they see you around. I love living here and this little community!

My experience here at The Ranch at Starpass has been very positive. So far I have not had any issues with my apartment. I would recommend living here.