Awesome facility with a very friendly environment. I really love all the activities and amenities that they have to offer. I felt safe and welcomed while living here.

Love living here, everyone is very nice and always willing to help. Only complaint is how dirty our house was when we first moved in, we had to scrub our whole bathroom and floors.

Nice Apartments. Community can be loud and obnoxious at times with cars, parties, other activities going on at all hours (from night into the early morning) Maintenance and staff is wonderful.

It was a joy living at the ranch, except sometimes there are unexplained closures or breakdowns with the bus. Apart from this the ranch is an awesome place to live.

I really do like living here! Despite all the party’s and insects and pigs, it is a well derserved 4 1/2 stars. I really have no problem living here.

It is my first time living by myself and the Ranch at Star Pass has truly made this adjustment more comfortable. The shuttle makes everything convienent and the staff really makes an effort to make its residents happy!

A really nice plae to live with friends, staff is great and everything is amazing. everyonw in the staff is amazing rent is really easy to pay and when going to school the shuttle ia very efficient

Not a perfect experience but pretty close to one. I love my roommates, the amenities, pool is very nice. Apartments are furnished, and maintenance is always working hard. There are a lot of parties that tend to keep awake on inconvenient times but security tries addressing this.

Friendly atmosphere, front desk is prompt to help. Maintenance responds quickly and are nice. Parking can get a bit full but I usually always find a place to park!

I really love the Ranch so far! All the amenities are really great & helpful. My only issue when I moved in was that my room and restroom was a little dirty.

Excellent experience living in this apartment complex. Very friendly and helpful staff. I have been living in this community for 8 years, already and I love it. It is the best apartment complex in which I have lived in the time that I have been living in Tucson.

It's great living here, the apartments and pool are really nice and I use the study room a lot. The staff are also really nice and know your name, they also have a lot of community events which are fun.

i got beer thrown on my car multiple times but other than that, the community is nice. It was weird at first living with random people but we’ve started to become friends

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Living has been a great experience everyone is super nice and the pool and gym are just as great! Also all the rewards have been great as well

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

A lot of stuff has been realign but for the most part we've getting it fixed! I love all the free offers and contests you guys do. It's so fun!

Chill place to live, good price, good people in the front. First apartment complex to ever move into and it was good choice and good distance from school

Throughout my first few months of staying at the Ranch at Star Pass, I've gotten to know a lot of my neighbors and the staff. The staff is very friendly and most of the people I've met at the Ranch are fun to be around.

The rooms are great, the community events are awesome to attend. Always fun things to be offered. I never thought living in an apartment would be good. My mind has changed!

It was ok, the place was a little too far away from everything so it was an inconvenience. The space was a little small too for what it was. Overall it wasn't bad or good.

The complex is kept up very nicely. There are always people out working and cleaning up, and I know that if I have something that needs fixed that it will be accomplished in a timely fashion. I love the pool too!

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Good gigs, they host quite a few events that were really fun. I also really like the different services. Kelly is the sweetest lady and she is super cool.

My only complaint is the lack of parking. They basically want You to pay for covered parking. Other than that it is a good complex with nice management.

Maintenance is great, location is not to far from campus, staff is friendly. Outside noises travel easily into apartment so it is a little noisy sometimes.

The Ranch is a great place to live. Matienence takes a while to get to your apartment if you have any problems but the Property Manager and the Property manager are very good with getting things done and will help you out when needed. Pets are allowed which is a great quality and the apartment overall, is a decent place to live.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I think the ranch is a good place to live. I really love the shuttle service and how we can get rides back and forth easily. I don’t like how slow maintenance is.