Great service! I am glad I chose to live at the Ranch. Great opportunity as a student in the University of arizona. I love the services The Ranch provides.

The best! Strongly recommended for any student in Tucson. I appreciate the staff who makes eveything possible for us the redidents. Thanks for everything!

I really like the Ranch, the only issue I have is with maintenance. It took them 5 different tries to actually fix my air conditioner over the course of 3 months, but they eventually figured out the issue.

Awesome experience, when we first came in we were treated with a smile and they offered us water. Then I was shown around the facility which was quite lovely .

Everyone seems quite friendly so far. All the workers are friendly and maintenance is also very helpful. Some of the characters in the complex are a little questionable but for the most part everything is safe.

Very friendly environment but was a little disappointed with their pet policy. They are very eager to help and obviously know what they are talking about in the reception,

The staff was so helpful through the entire application process! They answered all of my questions, offered help at every turn, and the apartments are really nice. I can't wait to move in!

This apartment has everything I was looking for. At night there's no noise and the shuttle lets me save a lot of money on gas. Having a fully furnished apartment is a big plus as well.

noisey at night but everyone is very nice, love to hang out in the court yard and see what everyone is up to, through its not like were all close we do all know each other

LIFE AT THE RANCH IS GREAT! EVERYONE IS AMAZING THE STAFF IS NICE AND THEY HAVE GREAT ACTIVITIES TO REWARD THE RESIDENTS. LOVE THE RANCH AT STAR PASS

I think you are doing great, in the brief time that i have spent there i felt really comfortable which to me means that it is a great place, so overall i think you are doing a fantastic job making it a pleasant experience for anyone who walks in.

The Ranch at Star Pass seems like a wonderful place to live and I can't wait to live here. The pool area and gym area look really nice. I also really like that they allow dogs and its cheap.

I love the Ranch soo much! They always have fun activities going on for their residents or free food! And their new renovations are awesome!

Everything is going well. The people here are nice and this is a pretty cool and safe place to live. The price is extremely generous for all of the cool things that are offered.

Awesome apartment complex. The best pool parties and the friendliest staff in town. Excellent amenities and everything a student will ever need and/or want.

The property is in a great location, and the amenities are great too. Maitnence is also very quick and does the job fast! Plus the office staff is nice and helpful!

Overall this is a very nice apartment and the staff in the front office are friendly. It has shuttle services to UA and Pima and I have a very positive experience living here.

I think this is a great place for a student to live, there are available computers and friendly staff! Maintenance is always helpful and great! and it's a very beautiful view every day

I love it here. Everyone is great and friendly. The new clubhouse looks like it'll be so much fun, I can't wait for it to open up. The transportation they provide is very helpful for everyone.

The complex is very taken care of and everybody at the office is always super friendly and helpful whenever I go in with a questions. If I have a service request it is taken care of quickly. Overall, the community is quiet, well for the amount of college students living here.

Ranch is safe. The shuttle often doesn't work so sometimes is not convenient. The office is good. They answer your requirements on time and friendly.

The ranch is doing pretty decent I would say and pretty decent and pretty decent and pretty decent pretty decent HAHAHAHAA pretty decent yes

The staff here is excellent. Kelly has always been a sweetheart whenever we've crossed paths. The basketball court and Rec room have been great places to pass time. The maintenance staff always filled our work orders in very timely fashions.

They have a great staff that cares about your experience. It is a quiet community with great furnished rooms and a pool with other activities throughout the year.

The ranch is a really great place to leave.. really friendly community.. maintainance always at its best. And its a really fun and safe place to leave at