I think this is a great place for a student to live, there are available computers and friendly staff! Maintenance is always helpful and great! and it's a very beautiful view every day

I love it here. Everyone is great and friendly. The new clubhouse looks like it'll be so much fun, I can't wait for it to open up. The transportation they provide is very helpful for everyone.

The complex is very taken care of and everybody at the office is always super friendly and helpful whenever I go in with a questions. If I have a service request it is taken care of quickly. Overall, the community is quiet, well for the amount of college students living here.

Ranch is safe. The shuttle often doesn't work so sometimes is not convenient. The office is good. They answer your requirements on time and friendly.

The ranch is doing pretty decent I would say and pretty decent and pretty decent and pretty decent pretty decent HAHAHAHAA pretty decent yes

The staff here is excellent. Kelly has always been a sweetheart whenever we've crossed paths. The basketball court and Rec room have been great places to pass time. The maintenance staff always filled our work orders in very timely fashions.

They have a great staff that cares about your experience. It is a quiet community with great furnished rooms and a pool with other activities throughout the year.

The ranch is a really great place to leave.. really friendly community.. maintainance always at its best. And its a really fun and safe place to leave at

They were very friendly when I toured the apartment. I went apartment hunting for days, and the minute I met the staff and saw the floor plan of the apartment, I signed up the same day without hesitation.

beautiful, fully equipped but room is a little small. TIP: if you want to live very well, place find your roommate by yourself, and try your best to find your good friends with good lifestyles~~

Overall, very easy process to get signed up and living in this community. The community itself is wonderful! There is always social interaction if you are looking for it!

I love it, quite, nice people, shuttle available. The bus drivers are really great, staff is nice and helpful, beautiful landscape, I'm gonna tell all my friends to live here.

The Ranch has been a great place to live. I'm excited to see the upgrades that have been done to The Community Center. It has been a good place to live, the people in the office have also always been really helpful.

Living at the Ranch had been good. Close to work, friendly staff in the office whether it is going on to ask a question to pick up mail, and quick maintenance.

Prices going up took that Five star away. Really awesome community non the less. I sure would advice any of my friends if they want a quite and nice place to live.

The Ranch is a friendly environment with lots of activities to explore! I love how the community comes together! (Even employees and staff members!)

It's not too bad here. I haven't really had any noise complaints and the staff are really cool. I would say that the distance from other places makes it a bit of a bummer but the shuttle service is really great and the drivers are really cool.

It's a nice apartment and you can tell they're luxury style. Javelinas are creepy though! Started off crazy with moving in but the staff is sweet.

Great Job. I enjoy living here and everything is going great. The staff is friendly and I enjoy the experience of lving here. Very good housing

you're amazing i must say. the ranch is solid establishment and I no complaints what-so-ever. my roommates are cool along with everyone living there and I guess i am comfortable for now.

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

I love this apartment complex. We have tons of awesome ammenefies and all sorts of fun events through the office. We get free food, pool parties, and so much more. And the staff is always friendly and attentive.

I love it in here. They are always taking care of things and they have the nicest staff. Right now they are updating the gym and all of the other facilities and I am anxious to see how they turn out.

Good place to live and reasonable price close to schoold. Lots to do and fun activities are usually held in the office with chances of winning prizes.

I love the Ranch at Star Pass! The office staff and maintenance are awesome! They always put on amazing events to make the residents feel united and have fun. The best is when they have events for holidays.

You guys are slowly improving overtime. Can't wait for the renovations to done. I am almost compelled to renew. Almost. Keep up the good work!