The Ranch is an amazing place. The management really takes care of the residents here. Their maintenance is spot on same day service. The best thing is they know how to throw a good party too.

Living at the ranch has been a wonderful experience. It is a community with constant activities and something to do and they always provide good service when you need maintenance

Excellent customer service and community. I enjoy doing challenges on this website. The only problem that I had recently is that I can't access it while I am in Mexico, which is where I commonly go for vacation.

The ranch is a great place to live especially if you are a student. The study rooms and gym are always open and the pool and hot tub are awesome. They also have little community events which are really fun like pool parties and snacks during finals week. Anyway I highly recommend.

The maintenance people here are the best! Super friendly and a great place to stay. Kelly at the office is very helpful and genuine. The shuttle is the biggest downfall. Either it’s broken or there isn’t enough seats for people to fit.

my experince here has been amazing. It's a friendly, quiet place to live. People in the office are always willing to help with any problems that occur. There's always fun events going on too

The staff are very friendly and accommodating. I have very few maintenance issues, but all were resolved with in two days. The shuttle service is an excellent addition.

I love it here. Staff is nice, it’s really chill. Great vibes, and the pool party in the spring was super lit its really fun outside the school work.

It has been a good place to live in because whenever there is an issue with the place they fix it right away and whenever you get a packed they notify you which it great!

Pretty good, no problems. Cool incentives and no problems with staff or other residents! Everyone is nice and pretty chill. would recommend to a friend.

The people here are definitely tailored towards college students which can cause some complicatioms with following the rules , but the quality of the rooms and utilities offset it a bit so long as you choose good company to live with

I loved living here for my first time living out of home! The staff is really nice :) the pool and gym are really cool to chill in and there was always a lot of space to walk my dog around, plus he always got snacks from Kelly!

The Ranch is great and the staff is so friendly and eager to help with any problems that occur while staying here. This place just feels like home

The apartment complex can be pretty noisy since we live right next to the volleyball court and pool. The gym tends to have broken/missing equipment that takes forever to get fixed. Also the employees usually are unable to help me if I need it, I only go to Kelly because I trust her to help me out as she has been the only one who can. Maintenance is good, usually shows up a couple days after a work order is placed

Great amenities, the pool is beautiful, the game room is awesome, the 24/7 gym is a great convenience. the covered parking is nice but there is not system in place to make sure people without covered parking don’t park in your spot.

Maintenance is quick! Love the all feature which makes it easy to pay rent from my phone! Awesome events every month and cool prizes! The FREE shuttle service is also a plus.

Overall, I've had a great experience living here for the past (almost) two years. It's pretty quiet, especially for having mostly college students living in the complex. Whenever I have an issue that needs to be resolved, it is dealt with in a timely manner. Love the amenities that come with living here as well.

This place is so much fun to live at! There has always been something to do and I’m never bored because I’ve made a lot of friends here!!!!!

I really like living here, it’s been a great experience from the start, the staff is super helpful. I’ll probably be staying here for a while longer ;)

Applications sometimes fail on us, and we have a serious flooding issue and sometime an issue with bugs as well. The shuttle situations also isn't always great either, due to it breaking down quite repeatedly and it always being full when using the small bus, so that gets frustrating.

There's stuff that can be fixed. In our apartment we need new furniture. However, it's been good so far. No complaints whatsoever and I'd totally recommend this place 4/5

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

Great apartments and great environment. One of the best no doubt! No one will ever regret living here. Take advantage of it if you live in Tucson.

The ranch at star pass has been amazing! The people at the front help with everything you need and the pool area is outstanding. My room is perfect size and no complaints.

The Ranch at Star Pass is perfect for the price. Pool is always happening. Folks are usually barbecuing and playing basketball. It is usually a good time and only once in a while too loud.

Great experience! Greta service and people! I have enojoyed living here for 3 years now! I really recommend this place! I like my roommates and all the things and activities that the office organize for us!