I love living here! It's a great community and everything is very fun and easygoing! It's a great place to live! The staff is always very nice and helpful with whatever you need as well!

Reply from Ranch at Star Pass

The complex is pretty, quiet and the free shuttle service is clutch. I would encourage my friends to live here in the coming school semesters.

This is my first apartment far away from my parents and they feel like home. They're amazing and the staff is super friendly. Much recommended

I haven't had a problem here it's very homey and I don't regret moving in. Great place, it's mellow and everything has been beyond great. I'll recommend it to everyone to be honest

Good safe place to live, helpful staff, only some minor problems. Love the shuttle and how often it runs. I would definitely recommend the each to a friend

It's super cool living at the ranch, they have a very nice pool. They have a great staff and being here is a pleasure. I will continue to live here.

I really like living here at The Ranch so far, the pool is amazing, staff is hella chill, and the people who live here are so friendly it's hard not to make friends!

I enjoy how friendly everyone in the office is. I love all the free and commute activities we have. However, I wish they would attend to residence request.

My experience is mostly fine so far, but maintenance is quite slow. There is also the fact that our neighbors are quite loud at times but I guess it can't be helped.

As a new resident I found the prices very affordable and the staff was friendly. The move - in was a bit complicated due to the cleanliness of the residence but overall nice community.

The Ranch is a great place to live and the staff here is extremely friendly! The ammenities are wonderful and the updated study room is super convenient. Definitely recommend living here.

Great Place to live, closer to desert life and away from the crazy traffic. Fair prices for rent and a lot of amazing benefits. Everything you need is at the ranch.

I love this place. It's been a wonderful experience I would go back. Everyone is so nice. They take care of you. They always fix there stuff a

It's great I have not really interacted with the community but from what I have see the neighbors are quiet and I am sure that the community is cool.

Staff are very nice, as well as very responsive. I've been to the office with many questions due to this being my first apartment and have gotten them all answered and staff have worked with me to complete the tasks at hand to get started.

Really enjoying the environment here at the ranch they have been really helpfully with any problems that occur and they are also very quick to do maintenance

It's so great here! My roommates are fun, the property is nice, and the accommodations are astounding. The shuttle says "Your mom called, she wants you to live at The Ranch." That's no joke!

The community at the Ranch at Starr Pass is highly admirable, although the pool hours might have not been what was promised, overall it is an enjoyable, fun, loving community.

I would say you guys are doing about a 50/50 job. I love a lot of what the apartment has to offer, but the only problem is I still don't have a desk chair, my door isn't fixed, and my dresser is still broken.

The Ranch at Star Pass is nice and offers the amenities as advertised. For the most part, it is a quiet community and is located about 15 minutes from UofA. However, the shuttle is highly unreliable. If you want a seat on the shuttle in the mornings, you have to get there 10 minutes before it leaves from the Ranch and at least 20 minutes before it leaves from Sixth St. The shuttle driver in the afternoon continuously leaves residents (who arrive prior to departure) on campus because there aren't enough seats. I would highly recommend purchasing a parking pass if you're going to live here.

Pretty nice place to enjoy, great lobby and nice neighbors. It is a place where you can have fun and a place where you can call home. The ranch is where you can go!

Overall, it would be a 3.5. I understand things can't get done all at once because so many people are asking for so much, but I shouldn't be left on hold for 3 weeks because of water damage in my room. Prices are perfect as well. The only problem I have is transportation. It's always one bus or the other that is breaking down. Also, the schedule is never really accurate on the website so there was a case we're I was left stranded.

The Ranch is a great apartment complex, where you get the most bang for your buck in terms of amenities and apartment space. The only problem is the distance from the university campus, but solved by their reliable shuttle.

Apartments are very nicer nd homelike. Staff are friendly and cool. People here are nice. The pool and fitness room are amazing. Events for the people are fun.

Nice pool and gym! Office people are very nice but maintenance problems take forever to be fixed even after request has been made multiple times.