Great office staff. Especially Shanna. She’s the best! Always takes the time to help with anything. I lived here last year and it was great.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Living at Red Road is a great experience. The location is great especially for Miami students. You are so close to campus as well as so many other things in South Miami.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Awesome place for students, pretty much right across the street from UM, very close to Publix, Whole Foods, gym and movies. And Chipotle too (bonus). Few things to fix here in the apartment which we haven’t gotten a response (reason for 4 stars, not 5), and it’s a long walk from the parking lot, but overall it’s been a good choice so far.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment building is clean and looks really nice. Any problems so far were dealt with immediately by the front office. A+ customer service!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

So far I have been very satisfied with living here. I have found the employees in the office very helpful. My only complaint is that it would be nice if both of the grills in the pool area functioned properly.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

My resident experience thus far has been good. I like my apartment and the process of signing my lease went smoothly. I look forward to moving in

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road Commons student living is something every student at the university or Miami should experience. I’m just glad that I was smart enough to choose this as my Home

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Really helpful staff who are eager to help! They also have a dog park that's always clean.the pool area is always upkept as well. So far I have no complaints!

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I love the apartment so much. Such a friendly place. They are a lot of college kids who live there because it’s to close to the university of Miami

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Lol looking forward to it me and my roommates are moving in in august and i cant wait! Hopefully it will be a good time. I'm very excitedddddd

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great place to stay... great amenities like Gym and swimming pool. Helpful staff. Very close to metro station. Near to schools like sunset elementary and somerset. We had a great experience here !! Thank you RRC

I’m really excited to move in in the fall, but I have been struggling a bit with the organization of move in materials and different forms and paperwork

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Red Road has provided an amazing first home away from home for me. It's super safe and so close to campus so I can easily walk to and from my classes with no issue.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Overall, good experience. Weren't too responsive on the phone and when asked questions they weren't always helpful but when I went for initial meeting they were good.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Not a bad place, a little overpriced for what you get. It is nice and quiet during the summer. Wish the dog park had a water bowl for the dogs since it gets so hot.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The amenities are great and so are the people in the leasing office. The noise is a burden and maintenance never cleans the hallways, mops the floor or takes trash off the floor. No cameras are monitored so I've had packages stolen and the leasing office just tells me to file a police report which doesn't help.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Great Place to stay. Near to amenities like Grocery stores, park and train station. The greatest advantage is presence of gym, which is open for 24 hrs.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Lived here for two years, great place. Great staff. RR Commons has a very helpful staff that will work with you to ensure safety and happiness.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment is in a good location and there are a lot of amenities. Definitely a great place to stay in. Also, close to MetroRail, which is good too

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

New management is great! Any issues we get the response back the same day I reached out to them. Location for UM students is great, mins to UM campus or you can walk around the corner to the shuttle.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I very much like living in red road. it has a bad reputation but its actually the move sophomore year. maintenance answers quickly and the rooms are lovely

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

My experience at Red Road Commons has been great so far. The amenities are so convenient and it’s within a great location. The only downside would be that it’s a bit noisy at night since it’s mostly college students.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

Keep in mind that this development was intended specifically for university students, located 1 block from UM's campus. For non-students, this residence might not be ideal. As a student myself, I've found the place to be fun, easy to live in and accomodate to, and hassle-free to work with the leasing office/ maintenance and to manage bills.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

The apartment looked really nice when we moved in but we discovered that our garbage disposal wasnt working, after 2 months the shower knob broke, and now we have to run our dryer 4 times in order for our clothes to be done. Everytime we contact the office for a maintenance request we always have to talk to them 2-3 times before someone comes up to the apartment. Also the parties every night are obnoxious, its definitely a good place for undergrads. The best part about the complex is the location next to the University of Miami campus.

Reply from Red Road Commons Student Living

I really liked my two bedroom apartment. My room was very clean and the apartment was great. The only thing I didn't like were the hallways. The exit signs were always broken and there were always holes in the way.