Regency at First Colony Apartments

Good place to live, easy access to 59, great staff, nice amenities, quiet, clean, great location and being gated were all a plus for me. I’m satisfied!!
Other than the parking being terrible, I've had a good experience living here, I've been here a year. Ms. Timika is awesome, when I first inquired about the complex, she made us feel so welcome. I was a pest with so many questions and she took the time to answer all questions and inquiries. My son loves living here, being able to hang out with his friends from school. He went trick or treating for the first time in the complex, he so super excited.
The complex has been improving with staff more accommodating and facilities being updated as we speak. Service is definitely improved with new management.
I love the location and neighborhood. I like that it is close to everything and quiet. I would like a nicer gym with newer equipment and more upgrades throughout the community for the monthly rent that is paid. Overall, I'm satisfied.
Thus far, my time here has been very smooth sailing. The staff has been great, the neighborhood has been great, and the location is to die for. While some things in the apartment can be changed, I am satisfied overall with my experience here at Regency.
The Staff has always been always professional, courteous and completes my maintenance requests quickly in the 2 years living here. The location is conveniently located close to a mall, a major Freeway and many grocery stores.
the apartment complex is located in city center which is useful as shopping, dining and schools are near by. The locality is kept clean and service requests are addressed in timely manner. Property managers are courteous and welcoming. on a serious note, there have been quite a lot of break ins reported lately which is causing discomfort, and raised concerns about safety of loved ones.Measure to avoid it in future is welcome. During summer time the swimming pool is not kept clean consistently. please look into this. Can a safety rod be installed in balcony door to ensure the safety of small kids .
A very good community to stay in, really nice neighborhood. People staying here are quite nice and decent. Community is very appropriately located.
So far so good! Have not had any major issues as of yet. The parking can be a problem at times and building tenants could be cleaner and not leave trash out, but other than that it's been fine.
Given the great location, I think the rent is fair! But the building is quite old, and not so clean. The stair should really use some kind of deep clean! Nice neighborhoods!