Staff is very attentive and friendly. Apartment property is kept very clean and the landscaping looks beautiful. The staff have gone out of their way to help us out. We have just renewed our lease for another 13 months.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I love the staff, the location and the space in my apartment and I love their pest control. Very tranquil place to live and most of all safe.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

We love living here. The location is great - right in the middle of Sugar Land. The gated community keeps us safe. The amenities are great: pool and gym are our favorites.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

I've been in the complex for almost 4 years. I enjoy it's convenience to my job and many stores. My wish for our community is that everyone would be more tidy with their patio areas. Many appear to be using it for additional storage or drying their laundry. I believe it takes away from the overall appeal of our community. Office staff are prompt to respond to resident needs.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Regency at first colony is a good apartment to live in. The staff is nice, the amenities are nice. The reason I give 4 stars is because the aging of the buildings with no improvements made to the units (insulation, windows, doors, and interior) and the parking is pretty bad so reserved parking is a must. Other than that, it's really quiet and the location is amazing.

Reply from Regency at First Colony Apartments

Great place to live!Beautiful landscaping and professional friendly staff!! The property is close to everything! It's nice & quiet! Pet friendly!