Registry at Bowling Green
4 stars839 Reviews

My experience so far with the Registry has been great. The staff is kind and answers all the questions I have. I'm looking forward to another semester in Bowling Green.
The Registry has been a great place for me to call home while at WKU. The location is amazing being right next to campus. The staff is very friendly and willing to help whenever needed. My roommates and I can’t wait for another great year here.
I’m sad because I loved the registry and living there but now that I am moving out they are leaving me with the worst taste in my mouth. The staff is not on the same page and tell you different information. The move out information was given out only 2 days before move out and included ridiculously high fines for things like not returning your sticker parking pass. It also is annoying because everyone moved out a month ago when we had no knowledge of the extend of move out procedures.
Overall, the staff is so friendly and the location is nice but there's definitely room for improvement. The apartments themselves are nice, but a lot of the appliances are older and very worn, but overall the location and staff really do make it worth it.
It is a good distance from campus. Parking is not the best. The gym is a good size and the pool is perfect for tanning in the summer! Waiting for the train to cross is not fun though.
the registry is a Good place to live, it is very cheap and a super close walk to campus, they have a workout room in the main office area and free garage parking
I have enjoyed living at The Registry and love the convenience of being close to campus. It’s been a great first apartment, and I’m glad I chose to live here!
I do not really use any of the amenities. I mind my own business. However, when in need, do not expect the management to be any help. They are rude.
It’s been really awesome so far here at the registry. CA’s are really nice and sweet. All my issues are taken care of very promptly. Professional property.
I was a little nervous with the place being so close to the train tracks, but you barley hear them! I love the homey feeling the staff provides and the rooms are the perfect size!