Registry at Bowling Green
4 stars838 Reviews

I love how close my apartment is to campus- I get to save money on a parking pass. I also really like the layout. However, I wish the gym had more machines.
Place is a really convenient location. Apartments are clean and it’s nice having a private bathroom. Biggest downside has to be the WiFi. No matter what router you use, the WiFi is really too slow to do anything with.
Cannot wait to live here! Had such a great tour of the apartments and its’ facilities and it looks amazing! So many resources and ways to make it easier living off campus!
Great location! Close to campus and free parking are the best:) great seating area with volleyball court for fun times outside. Also pet friendly!!
The registry is very spacious! The apartment management are VERY nice. Very affordable. I love my roommates, very fun during the summertime. Lots of activities to choose from.
The price is great for the distance from campus. I love having my own bathroom. Some of the apartments are more renovated with hardwood floor which is better than the ones with carpet. Only complaints are about the crackheads that wander into the community and the dog poop that covers the yard and sometimes the stairs.
Overall, I have loved living at The Registry for the past year and a half. I can confidently say there is no better apartment in Bowling Green. I love my space! Each bedroom has its own bathroom that all convenes with a shared living room and kitchen. You can't beat the location so close to campus. I can't forget to mention the free resident and guest parking! The gym has helped me crush my fitness goals this year. I would recommend this apartment community to anyone!
I love living at the registry! I love that it is so close to campus so I can walk back and forth from class to home. It’s my home away from home.
i love it here! so close to campus! staff so friendly! maintenance staff are very good and resourceful! love the pool and the gym on the lot!
I have enjoyed living at The Registry! It is close to campus which is very convenient. This has given me a great first experience with living in my own apartment.