Registry at Bowling Green
4 stars839 Reviews

I don't have any complaints at all. Its been smooth sailing since the first day i arrived in 2014. The Office staff is very helpful, polite and can hold their own when under pressure.
I have had a great expierence at the registry, such a great expierence that I have decided to resign my lease and stay there for another year.
Good and convenient place to live at. The best accommodation off campus! Has a neighbourhood feeling in the atmosphere. The staff is patient and helpful.
Great! Great amenities, staff, friendly and always willing to help! Maintaince is amazing and will be there the next day. The pool is beautiful
Good location. Easy to get to class on time because it is literally right next to campus. Definitely would recommend this place to anyone who doesn't want to drive to class
My living experience thus far has been good. The only thing I hate doing is walking to the trash compactor. Other than that, if you pay your rent and don't damage anything you should be fine.
Your office staff so far has done a great job! They are always helpful and informative. However I feel like maintenance needs some help because when things are reported it takes signifcant amounts of time to fix issues.
Pretty good apartment complex overall, the place is mostly always clean. I am glad they finally got rid of that billboard it was such an eyesore to passerbys.
Sometimes I have to wait in the office for someone to come out and help me when I have a package waiting. Also, there is a lot of trash in the hallways and I have to walk around it when I'm going down the hallway. These arent big deals. Overall i have a good experience here.
It has been good till now and the service is excellent. The Flatmate allocation is a nice way of choosing your flat mates depending on your preference.