Decent place to live. I was misinformed about the rent renewal special, but thats about it. Its an affordable place and is an easy walk to campus

We have had a lot of problem with the apartment not being clean when we arrived and also maintance issues. But overall not the worst experience but we have had a number of issues.

I have had a few problems and for the most part they have been handled. I would say this is a very decent place to live as a college student!

I do like living at the registry I just wished when I go into the office they had more people available to help and kept the office more organized to void long waiting times.

Excited to part of the community! Can't wait to move in! The amenities included are amazing as well. Community Assistant Zuri Jones has been extremely helpful in getting my documents together!

Needs a lot of improvement the units need to be clean before moving in, placing roommates together need to be done better, and also better management

The registry is a great place to stay. The apartments look great on the inside, and all of the appliances worked. They are great on customer service.

Because its closed to campus and its safe. It got nice apartments with fully furnished. Then a pool with it. But hate one part the train though it helps to break the sleep in the morning.

I can have my own bedroom with bathroom. Internet is available. Security is also very good. The location is convenient. I can walk to school.

Moving as new person to America, it was challenging.The Registry has given me a home to stay and live in. People are genuinely nice, helpful and friendly, and that includes both, residents and staff.Thank you The Registry!

As an international student , coming for a first semester in an unfamiliar setting made me a bit nervous about how i would settle in, John did my lease and he was friendly. The registry staff are all friendly and that made me feel at home. For me, The Registry is definitely a home away from home. I also like the fact that there are always residence events and of course the free coffee to pep me up especially on Monday mornings when i have that horrible class. Lol You guys are awesome!

Registry appartments got everything that i need to live near campus . i love it because its quiet and close to my classes . i really love the enviroment in registry .

It's a really nice environment the registry team are great and security is really good also they respond really fast to any problems I love living in the registry :) !

Nice place to live, super nice in the office, try their best to keep things clean and any issue taken care of. Units are in decent shape, nice to have your own bathroom.

Hfi hdhdj hdjdhdid hdhdh hdhdh hdhdhd hdhdhdeefdssef dê hkusdcbudhcdjcndvjdncdivjdivjfvokecwkchajdsdsvdbjlvbjlsdvdbsjldsvlbisdvbliiblvsdbrvlsrilvshsvrihlsrvihlvrshlirvslhirvshilrvsblivrslibvrsilbvsriblrvsiblvsriblrgsiblrvsbligsrjblrvsjlnvsnjrsvhjldgf?fffdsrfffrfccfggdffccd

I love the community. The staff is very helpful and committed to your comfort and residence life to insure you have the upmost enjoyable stay. They are very family oriented and throw little gatherings so people far away from home can still have some interaction. Overall a very nice place to stay.

Great location! Very close to campus and an easy walk to class. The staff is very helpful when needed, and is always there to answer questions.

I've been living here for 4 years. The reason is, I love its convenience. The apartment is located near WKU campus, and it is nicely full-furnished.

Other than the lack of maintance urgency I haven't had any problems with the registry. It's been okay. I wouldn't mind staying here another year