Registry at Bowling Green
4 stars839 Reviews

I love how close it is to campus. A lot of my friends live here so it's a lot of fun. The staff is very helpful. And I love that they have a gym!
Its noce here, thwy are very professional, i would reccomend it here to all my friends. Theybare always coming through and picking up trash left by people. And they answer any complaits you might have.
Maintenance is getting better about fixing things in a timely manner. Also doing better with the workers and their attitudes about certain problems, not as much smart attitudes going around.
Overall I have had no major problems with living here or with any management or maintenance. A lot of people think it looks a little sketchy but I have had a great time living here the past two years! Great price for what you get.
I enjoy the location of The Registry, but overall cleanliness of the complexes are not great. For example: beer cans everywhere, junk stuck to the walls etc.
Great! You all come to fix any problem I may have and are always so friendly in the office. However, I would prefer the gate be shut at night so not just anybody can come in.
The Registry is a student community with the amenities of a fine luxury apartment paired with the convenience of on campus housing. My apartment is only steps away from class and is situated closer than most of the university dorms.
Mostly everything is fine.. Sometimes things do go wrong and maintenance handles these requests quickly. The only problem we had was the carpet. It was finally cleaned.
The staff is helpful, and the facilities (pool, tanning bed, gym) are nice enough for a college apartment complex, closer than PFT to a lot of the buildings on campus.
The registry has been great other then my ceiling taking forever to get fixed I enjoy living here. Rent is affordable, I'm beginning to know my roommates more and more, and I love how close to campus it is.