Renaissance Square

going in year three and so far so good. new management office staff is very friendly. my place feels like home and i think it's the best complex in the area
Awesome maintenance team, terrific office staff, and outstanding management. Maintenance request handled promptly. Our family is proud to call this place home.
You guys are doing an amazing job. We have been living here for a while and is a great place to live. The property is very clean and looks great!
I appreciate increased security during the night. Security presence in parking garage and in the building. I am excited for phase 2 of the community. Leasing staff is friendly and prompt with service. Cleanliness and upkeep is consistently great.
I haven't had any bad experiences with Renaissance square thus far. I've been a resident here for a year now and I'm as comfortable now as I was when I first moved in. My only suggestion would be to be a little more personable with your tenants.
The apartment is lovely and the office staff is very nice. The elevator is out of service quite a bit, and more community events would be nice.
Very good place to live. Staffs are very nice and maintenance is on time schedule. Overall so good so far. Parking lot clean and the only thing I concern is the security person... Seems like never around when I open garage at night on weekends.
Great Community to live in. From day one we have had exceptional support from the people managing this complex. They have been thorough in their follow-up and always prompt in their response to our requests. I would have given them 5 stars, except for the noisy road facing units.
Over the past 3 years, we've been happy with our living at Renaissance Square - it's a great location with a great team that has been responsive to requests and has worked with us each year to make sure we are comfortable in our unit and complex.
I moved in last Nov, so far it's been a great experience! From the staff at the office to the maintenance staff, they're always so very helpful.