I love living at the Reserve! The community feel and staff are unmatched in the College Station area! I would highly recommend the Reserve to anyone!

I love living here the rooms are huge with my own private bathroom! The staff is great and super helpful! They answer any question you need answered and the maintenance men are always able to help

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The neighborhood quite and peaceful. Could improve on pest control and the gym at the front office. There isn't a lot of equipment and the ones present are worn out or missing parts.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It was great! The reserve is a great place to live with many people to help you. Feels way more like a community than any other place I’ve been to.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Overall positive experience. A few times had issues with electricity and the washer leaking and the AC not working but it wasn’t horrible haha. Huge kitchen

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great place to live! Surrounded by great people and all of the employees are so nice!! Every work order is done so fast and the bus drivers are so kind.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

staying at the reserve has probably been one of the best living experiences I have endured while living in college station everyone is so fun and friendly and the community is great and filled with awesome neighbors(which is how I met some of my best friends), and the office is always doing event to make it a fun place to live. the reserve is far away from everything but close enough its a great quiet little place.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The house is great and spacious, I’ve had a few issues with things breaking and the usual wear and tear but maintenance has always been quick to fix most things.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

My resident experience was great. Love the amenities. I used the theater room as a study room for my group and it was quiet and very spacious for the amount of People.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great experience! Love the big houses and nice gym! I like that it’s quiet and out of the way from the crowds! The staff is nice and friendly and the coffee machine rocks!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great place! I can’t believe I had the opportunity to live at an apartment at a place like this! 10/10 would recommend living here over anywhere else!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living here at the Reserve! Rooms are huge, backyards are big for my dog to run around, the resident events are so fun and the people are so nice!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living at the reserve! My house and room is so big and it is such a great deal for the price you pay. My roommates and I have loved our house and have already resigned to live here again next year.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I have yet to move in, so I can’t give any information about that portion of the The Reserves. So far, I’ve had several questions/meetings to tour, apply, sign a lease, etc. Evweyine has been so incredibly nice and helpful! I can’t wait to move in during August!!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living at the reserve in COLlege Station! The rooms are very spacious. And I have lots of room for my dog to move around. Thanks for being awesome!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is very nice and very welcoming. My roommates have become some of my best friends, and I love all of the staff.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I loved living here so much that so resigned! I love my roommates, the neighborhood is lovely, has a gym, pool, tanning bed! Everything you can ask for. The staff are awesome and do all sorts of fun things for us who live here! I love the reserve!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Worst place i have ever lived!! Managers are rude and do not help. Neighbors called cops on my boyfriend for parking behind their house and the Reserve got involved and put a towing sticker on his car. He parked behind the house because he got hit TWICE from parking in the front. Hate this overpriced place.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

They accommodated me and my brother and made sure that we had everything they needed. The office is very understanding when “life” happens, and maintenance is always quick and gets work orders done the next day!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I am so glad I chose to live at the reserve! Definitely staying here as long as I live in college station. Everybody is so friendly, it’s so easy to make friends. The staff and maintenance crew are so helpful!!! Love living here!!!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It's great! I love the big rooms! And the quiet space at the reserve! The roommate matching is very good and love to remain that I was matched with

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great experience so far, can't wait to move in and be a part of The Reserve! The staff has been so friendly and helpful in the leasing process!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

This has been the best resident experience in my life. The staff is so friendly & attentive, along with the beautiful community. There’s no noise when it comes to living here which I love

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I haven’t moved in yet but I love the environment so far! It’s so welcoming and the amenities rock! I am so excited to experience living here and making friends!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love the lowkey neighborhood and friendly staff and how you are close to town but still have space and have a small town feel with it not being overly loud and in the city.