I have enjoyed living here. I love the amenities, spacious rooms, and being away from campus and high traffic areas. The staff is friendly and very helpful with anything you need.

So far I have enjoyed living here. It’s definitely a step up from the last place I lived. I really like how spacious the house is and how I have my own separate space.

Management is easy to work with and houses are very spacious! Lots of bang for your buck and worth the commute. Pricier than most places in the area but they do offer lower renewal rates.

At the reserve I feel very safe and that is one of the reasons I chose to live here. The staff is very nice and the amenities are usuable and nice as well.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The Reserves is an awesome community. It's extremely quiet and relaxing being outside of college station. Very friendly neighborhood hood and dog friendly!

No roommate problems. My house is quiet and have no problems with the houses around me. Nothing negative about living here other than the gates are still broken and havent been fixed in over a year

The houses are great, and the staff is very friendly and wonderful at answering all questions. Also the maintenance staff are pretty quick at coming to fix whatever we need fixed.

It's good! I enjoy being at the reserves. It took months to receive this gift card but is is worth the wait. I have a nice big house and good roommates

The Reserve at College Station is a very friendly place to live and gives the students here a very open neighborhood that still gives that college living feel.

My experience has been wonderful besides the one time there was only 1 shuttle for two hours! The house was perfect when I moved in and they keep the lawn cut.

I love living at the reserves! It's a very nice neighborhood type setting. The houses are very big and more than enough space! It's a little far from campus but worth it!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The community is really dog freindly. The houses are huge which is great. There is plenty of room for four roommates to live in the same house and not be all over each other. The yards are always clean cut and kept up with. When you drive through it's like the perfect little neighborhood.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

everything is good except maintenance doesn’t get to the situation very efficiently. when they do it takes multiple times for them to fix a little problem

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living at the reserve! The amazing open floor plan and the amazing staff make living here a dream! I am going to tell all my friends about this amazing place to live!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I am thoroughly impressed with the living experience thus far. My roommates all are great and the house is in great condition. The amenities are all great as well.

The reserves is awesome and I have extremely enjoyed living here so far. Very quiet area with nice pool and clubhouse. The spacious rooms are the best part

Really nice place, love living here! If I ever have a problem, maintenance is done pretty quickly, and the people that work at the main office are very kind! I have had a great experience so far.

Overall I really like the reserve! I had a few problems moving in because we couldn't find my keys but overall my room was pretty clean and I'm satisfied

From the moment I signed my lease, I knew I would be signing with the best home accommodation in College Station! Everyone in the office is always welcoming me with a smile and willing to help with any situation!

The reserve was a really nice place to live at! The people working on the front could use a lot more training because no one knew the right answer to most questions.

I enjoy living here and the maintenance staff is great I just wish the air condition unit was better. Only about 2 of the 4 rooms get good airflow and the other 2 rooms are super duper hot.

Great/ nice houses. Fun and friendly people and environment! In a nice part of town, not right in the middle of everything but close enough that going into town isn't a pain.

Great place to live! Can be a little slow on maintenance requests. Also the shuttle bus is not always reliable. The rooms are huge, and a great space to live in.

Such a great app! I am a college student who can use extra money anywhere I can get it and this app offers a great and easy way to get it. J

I have viewed the grounds and the area I will be staying. I have determined that it will be a very great place to be. The service is great and have been helped great!