I haven’t lived here yet but I am going to be. I am very excited. There are only a couple things I would complain about. But all in all the service has been great so far.

All the amenities make this the best place to live hands down. The huge bedrooms, pool, gym, and study areas are perfect for students (did I mention there’s a movie room too?!) Plus the staff is amazing!

I’ve loved living here! The property is absolutely beautiful and the houses are super spacious! The staff is always super helpful and quick to reply when I need something! Living here has been absolutely fantastic!

Overall it’s been pretty good, the houses may need a tad more fixing with little stuff but other than that ive been happy with my stay here at the Reserve

Maintenance is very fast to come fix things in the house. The neighborhood is also very quiet and our neighbors are nice. I like the fact that it isn’t too close to campus because not as many people come out to it.

So beautiful and well kept up. The reserve is a place that is mindful and considerate of what their residents need and offers many amenities for us to use.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I have loved living at the Reserve! I love how spacious the bedrooms are and everyone on that works on then property is so friendly! Love how quiet it is too!

I have loved living at the Reserve for a multitude of reasons. They fix my problems ASAP, they actually care for your experience there and the workers are super cool.

I loved the neighborhood and the buses to and from campus were the best thing ever! The staff was nice and the workers fixed everything in the house very fast.

I have loved living at the reserve for the majority of my college career. It’s away from traffic, but still close to campus. It’s very spacious!

The reserve has been overall an amazing place to live! There are random maintenance issues, but other than that things are good. The house is very well priced for what you get.

I love living here. The pool and hot tub area are fantastic and the neighbors are so friendly. The staff is always helpful and able to solve any problems quickly.

I am living here this coming semester and I am very excited! It is a lovely place with a great amount of space for a good price! The staff are very nice and helpful and the houses are beautiful!

my current apt. community (not the reserve) is ok, nothing special, a little too expensive, but all in all, i cant wait to move to the reserve!

I really like the houses here, as the rooms are huge and theres plenty of space within the house for everyone to live without being to crowded. It's also a quiet community which is nice.

i love living here because the rooms are so big. The houses are perfect for college students with large yards if you have pets. Also the rent here is cheap for such a big house

My experience at the reserve so far has been good. I love that fact of the “ gated community “ feeling. It makes it feel safer. The houses are the perfect size, and I like that the lay out of them are all different in their own way. I also like that all of the houses are not the same color, it gives it more character. Also love the amenities that comes with living there.

The reserve is great! Huge rooms with enough space for everything you own and everything you could ever want. The pool area is beautiful and relaxing and the community as a whole is very quiet.

The community is amazing me and my roommates always have a good time around the neighborhood and there is so much space to do whatever you want

Maintenance is fast to fill requests. Staff at the front desk is really friendly. I wish they would close the gates so it could really be a “gated community” but I love it other than that

Absolutely in love with this place! The rooms are huge so there's plenty of room for everyone! Not to mention the houses and community is beautiful and well maintained!

This is my second year living here and I've loved it! Maintenance is so nice and is always on top of things! They never fail to get the job done. The clubhouse is awesome too! I've gone to other clubhouses in different student living areas to study with friends but none of them are as nice and peaceful as the reserves!

I love the reserve community. It’s my favorite place I have lived by far. The houses are big and spacious and the staff are all very friendly.

Laid back environment, nice staff, all around great place to live! Work orders are always taken car of quickly and the people in the office are always happy to help.

I don’t live here yet and still live at the Barracks but I’ve signed at the Reserve and I’m supper excited to move In come August first!!!!!