The ammenitues are very nice and the staff at The Reserve is super friendly and helpful. When there is a problem, maintenance is always very quick to get back with us to take care of the issue. Living here is really nice and I would definitely refer The Reserve to friends.

It’s great, I love my roommates & I love the community that I live in. It’s super quiet just how I like & the maintainer people are always there whenever you need them. Love living here.

Absolutely love living at the reserve!! The staff is amazing and the houses are huge! This place is awesome and they love my dog, even though she crazy lol

I love this place! Everybody is so friendly. The staff are extremely helpful and provide a much needed “de-stress” environment. I can have my dogs run around my back yard while I sit and study in the afternoons

The reserve in college station has been great to us, location and the size of the home itself is my favorite part. You get a great house for the size. Me and the group have loved it here and if there was anything to fix it would be the narrowness of streets when cars park on curb

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Love the huge rooms and backyard! Super pet friendly. Rent is at a great prize for the size. The location is far but it makes you feel like it’s a real home.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living at the Reserve. The community feel, the quality of the amenities, and the staff have all added to my living experience. Would recommend to anyone!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I’ve really enjoyed living at the reserves and plan on living here all four years of college! Everyone is super friendly over the phone and when you walk in the office. Whenever we have an issue or something that needs to be fixed they make sure to do it as soon as possibly and it really makes our lives a lot easier

Reply from Reserve at College Station

This experience living at the Reserve has been overall great. The people at the front are always kind and friendly. They also do a good job at responding to any maintenance I might have an issue with.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great place to live. The rooms are huge and a California King bed fits easily inside them. The kitchens are nice and the equipment is reliable. Also great service from the maintenance staff.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Super excited to move in and live here this coming fall. The staff is so nice, the amenities are great, and the houses are so cute! Not too mention the rent is such a good price!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Overall it's a nice place to live. My roommates are quiet and clean, the matching service is good. They definitely need to do more outside maintenance though, as well as upkeep on the inside of the houses. Biggest complaint is that the office personnel needs to be way more organized and efficient. A lot of information is lost in translation with them and overall it doesn't seem that anyone knows what's going on. Also notices need to be left when maintenance has been in the house and when they are coming.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Don’t know how I lived anywhere else. This is my second year living here and I love calling The Reserve home!! The maintenance staff rocks, the closets are huge and the neighborhoood is overall just very homey. Love this place!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great community and front office that can help you. Maintenance team works hard to fix issues. My roommates and I Would enjoy more resident activities!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Love this place! I like the idea of walking outside and being able to see grass rather than a concrete jungle! Definitely would recommend to my friends and other future Aggies!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Living at the Reserve has been awesome! One of the best complex’s I have lived at while in school. Sweet staff that are always friendly and eager to help.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

My residency here has been amazing overall. It is a beautiful neighboorhood with great amenities and a nice and helpful staff. The houses are very big and nice and I love the full that I have a full kitchen and washer and dryer.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living here. The staff is extremely friendly and always helpful when I need anything. Whether I need my key reprogrammed, need a new mailbox key, or I am just picking up a package; the staff is awesome.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great place to live. I love my roommates. They’re pretty awesome this year. Great houses to stay in. Staff is nice. Very spacious rooms Pet friendly.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The rooms are huge and very spacious! The shuttle is great and staff are so sweet!! Pet friendly is always a plus so there are tons of pretty pups in the neighborhood!! ;-) Love it here so much that I already re-signed my lease!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It’s really nice but a far drive. I appreciate the quick maintenance support. The noise inside the neighborhood is a down side but typically isn’t to bad. The internet is a little irritating too.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

My experience has been okay. The house itself is fine, but there are things that clearly needed to be fixed before we moved in. However, sometimes things are fixed incorrectly.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It’s been alright, the internet kind of sucks but i’m oretty sure that’s only at my place because the internet at my friends house is fine, he also lives here.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Love the place, plan on living for a long time! Great and helpful staff! Big rooms which is always a plus! Big downstairs for you to have people over and not be crammed. Great amount of stuff and space for the price

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It’s a drive to campus but worth it. I love the people and the maintenance team is awesome. They actually care about the residents, which makes it a great place to live.