I really like the community and the set up of this place. The rooms are nice and big and so are the bathrooms and closets. However, I think there needs to be a better plan for the random roommate assignments. Because my roommates and I are not compatible at all. This has really made my experience living here not as enjoyable as it could be.

I have no complaints! Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. Whenever we have an issue, maintenance is quick to help us. I will definitely will be recommending other friends to live here.

The places are so cute and great to live in. The roommates I have were a perfect match and we get along so great. The club house is always doing activity’s to bring us together and it is always fun to be there. The only thing that was a hassle was the process in getting my roommates. They changed it multiple times, so I never knew who my real roommates were and it was such a pain.

I have lived at Campus Village before signing here. It was the best decision I think I could have ever made. Not only is it very spacious, but it’s neighborhood friendly.

Great community and helpful staff. The reserves in college Station have large houses that are better than apartments, for the same price (or cheaper)The fact that they allow pets is a plus.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Living at the reserves is the best decision I have ever made! Everyone is so nice and welcoming and the houses are so above my expectations.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Love the community! It makes me feel at home away from home. The houses are amazing and very spacious, and there is always something to do here !

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I Love living here so far. The one bus arrives on time every time every day. The rooms are very spacious I don’t even know what to do with all of the space.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The staff here is great! The community is very laidback and everyone is super friendly. I love seeing everyone walk their dogs and mingle with neighbors.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It’s great. The people in the office are very welcoming. The houses are nice and big. The management is great here too. If you have a problem they try to handle it immediately

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I have enjoyed living at the Reserve. The staff is friendly and are attentive to making my living experience great. The amenities are great and I would recommend the Reserve to my friends!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Rooms are huge and the community is really peaceful. My favorite thing about the reserves is that it is probably the most distant housing complex from a&m and it makes it feel more like home

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The neighborhood is awesome and everyone around here is very friendly. It’s easy to make new friends and hangout with new people. The apartment is great, and I love all of the space.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

So far so good! I love living here everything is so spacious & roomy. Only bad thing about my house is that we have a sugar ant problem, other than that I love living here

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The staff is kind and helpful, the homes are spacious, they offer shuttles to and from main campus, and often have fun activities for the residents!

Absolutely love living here! The staff are always so nice and helpful no matter what! The amenities are awesome and it is such a great environment and community to live in!

I haven’t lived here yet but I am going to be. I am very excited. There are only a couple things I would complain about. But all in all the service has been great so far.

All the amenities make this the best place to live hands down. The huge bedrooms, pool, gym, and study areas are perfect for students (did I mention there’s a movie room too?!) Plus the staff is amazing!

I’ve loved living here! The property is absolutely beautiful and the houses are super spacious! The staff is always super helpful and quick to reply when I need something! Living here has been absolutely fantastic!

Overall it’s been pretty good, the houses may need a tad more fixing with little stuff but other than that ive been happy with my stay here at the Reserve

Maintenance is very fast to come fix things in the house. The neighborhood is also very quiet and our neighbors are nice. I like the fact that it isn’t too close to campus because not as many people come out to it.

So beautiful and well kept up. The reserve is a place that is mindful and considerate of what their residents need and offers many amenities for us to use.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I have loved living at the Reserve! I love how spacious the bedrooms are and everyone on that works on then property is so friendly! Love how quiet it is too!

I have loved living at the Reserve for a multitude of reasons. They fix my problems ASAP, they actually care for your experience there and the workers are super cool.

I loved the neighborhood and the buses to and from campus were the best thing ever! The staff was nice and the workers fixed everything in the house very fast.