Reserve at College Station

Living here has been amazing, being far off from campus away from student life feels much better than being surrounded by so many things. The atmosphere here is very welcoming and the people are so sweet. The train is a bit loud but that’s such a small problem.
Overall this complex is the favorite place I’ve lived and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. The housing is great and the yards are perfect for pets.
Living here is great! The amenities are so good and the staff is always so helpful when you need them! It is so spacious and the atmosphere is awesome!
I love the neighborhood and the staff. The pool is my favorite, but since it’s not open due to corona, it is disappointing. Otherwise, everything is great.
The Reserve has been a good experience for the most part. When me and a roommate were having problems in the house we were in the reserve moved us to a different house in order to resolve the issues.
Great amenities and housing. My favorite place I've ever lived during college. Only downfall is the noisy neighbors in the middle of the night.
Such a great community to live in. I thoroughly enjoy my roommates, my neighbors, and the staff. I feel at home to say the least. Great place to be.
Living at reserve is amazing! I love the large floor plan and the location. The stand alone houses give you enough privacy while giving you a neighborly vibe. The amenities are great, especially the gym and pool. Other great things include the free printing and tons of extra parking! The location might seem far, but it's worth it.
Living here is such a dream! So much space in each house and the friendliest neighbors! Although it is loud at times, we have to remember we are in college!
The Reserve has always been a great place to live at my time in College Station! Huge bedrooms great amenities and super awesome staff!! I recommend anyone moving in College Station to check out The Reserve