The move-in process was easy and the staff are very helpful. I love my house and big backyard and I’m really excited to live here! The gym and the pool are nice amenities. I’m impressed by the porch, the pantry, the laundry room, and especially my room and closet size. It’s an amazing value for the price!

Love it here! The houses are a great size and the rooms are comfortable.Very affordable rates and the staff here really care. I would recommend this place

The Reserves is great community to live in. Everybody is super nice and the amenities are great!! The rooms, bathrooms, and closets are huge and the houses are very spacious!!!

I am moving in on monday and i I cannot wait to see what this year holds! living at the reserve will be so fun with all of the amazing amenities

I have not moved in yet, but so far the staff has been very helpful and prompt with the questions I have had about the lease and move-in agreement.

Very approachable staff, and friendly neighborhood as well. Sometimes the neighbors were a little loud past midnight but they weren’t a huge issue.

I absolutely love my roommates. They have been so welcoming and helpful in helping me settle in. Also, I love that the staff was so helpful in helping me move in early.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

My community assistants are always excited and ready to help. My favorite parts of the house are the large bedrooms and kitchen. My favorite amenity is the beautiful pool!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

haven't moved in yet but im excited to get involved and meet new people! ive heard the reserve is a great place to live for new college students and im ready to get the feel of the college life !

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The rooms and closets aren’t amazing, but the maintenance does not have enough staff and often the problems are not fixed to our liking! Our dryer literally caught on fire, they came to fix it and it still didn’t work! Our door has a crack in it that they have attempted to fix 4 times and it still has not been fixed so bugs come in our house.

Great place to live. I am going on my third year of live at the reserve at college station and it has been the best decision I have made yet.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love it here! I’ve only been here for a few days and it feels so much like home already! Everyone here is so kind and helpful. This was the first place I toured and I was instantly hooked.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

This is a very safe yet fun environment to live in. So far I have had a good experience and couldn’t ask for much better. The community as a whole is very nice.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The Reserves is a great place to live. The amenities and the environment make living here enjoyable every day. This is the best living experience I've had in college.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I am very pleased with basically everything at the reserve! All of the amenities are extremely convenient! With this being my first time away from home, I was terrified, but the reserve really welcomed me!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I moved in on the 6th and so far love it here. Our AC was not working but as soon as we called maintenance they were on it and got it fixed in less than an hour!! I have never had speedy maintenance like that before anywhere else I lived.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Extremely efficient and easy. Moving in and getting settled has never been this seamless before. All the information I have needed has been available and given to me. Stellar job!

I enjoyed living here a lot. I had wonderful roommates and the room was very spacious. Bathroom and closet as well were spacious. The pool and hot tub are always clean and it’s gated community

I love the kitchen space probably the most out of anything! I love the people I live with and I love the pool open 24/7 and just how great the space Ian for hanging out and having a good time!

The huge rooms are awesome. It’s really nice to be able to have a half bathroom for guests downstairs as well. All the amenities are really cool to be able to use, like the clubhouse, Movie room, and pool!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Love the reserve for all the great amenities. The pool is a lot of fun and its a really great environment. Also they throw events often and it’s really fun getting involved.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Has been easy and convenient very happy overall. Location is far enough that I’m happy but not so far that it’s hard to get to school and rooms are big.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It offers many great things at such a better price! Most neighborhoods with the deals they offer cost around $700!I can’t wait to live there!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I'm excited to be able to live at the Reserve. Convenient location and amenities. That's all I have so enjoy the anthem: Oh, say can you see, by the dawn's early light, What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming? And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?