Overall I enjoy living at the reserve. The house is big and feels more like a home than student living. I think because the Reserve is further out, people think they can do/be however loud they want. Like I said I love the house, but the walls are VERY thin, so loud roommates or neighbors are EASILY heard. I also know the maintenance is very slow even on extremely urgent issues. From what my roommates and I have experienced, maintenance is handled in two ways: one, you wait weeks to get it fixed or two, a parent must call and complain. Our air filter was so old and dirty that it set off our smoke detector and almost caused a fire....and still this was treated like it wasn't a big deal. Our neighbors showered with cold water for a week in the winter because no one came to fix it.

I love living at The Reserve. The size of the houses is the best thing that ever happened to College Station. My fur baby also loves living here. We love how dog friendly and people friendly everyone in this community is.

I love how spacious the houses and rooms are. So much privacy!! One of the main reasons I chose to live at the reserve was the size of the kitchen and I'm so happy I made that decision.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I’m so glad i chose the reserves. Living here really makes me feel like i’m at home and i have all the space i need! I’m so excited that i’ll be able to bring my dog up here eventually too

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Had an amazing experience my first semester! The house was up to my standards and everyone at the reserve is very helpful. The neighborhood is awesome and ive made a lot of friends.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love having such a big house at such a low rent price! The kitchen and bedrooms are HUGE, and the back yard is such a great addition. It makes me feel at home away from home.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living at the Reserve. Location is kind of far but that is outweighed by all the perks! The size of the rooms is one of my favorite things. So far all service request have been met and done efficiently.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The Reserve is an overall great experience, all my neighbor are nice, the staff is great, and the maintenance is always there to help! I highly suggest living at The Reserve

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The staff here is great, and the houses are so nice and spacious! One time our AC went out so I put in a work order and the complex sent someone out to fix it literally 10 minutes later! Seriously wish I would of moved here sooner because my past complexes weren’t nearly as good!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great place to live, nice and quiet to study for school. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else, I especially like how all of the houses are far away a from each other.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

i love the area because every one is so friendly and everything is safe. neighbors have been super nice and so has staff. the amount of room we have in our house is also a huge plus

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love my apartment, and my roommates ar awesome. The complex is great, and all that good stuff. Didn't use the amenities as much as I should.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

My roommates and I signed our lease at the Reserve last year & just recently renenewed because we love it here! The community is a nice size, offers great amenities, and the houses are very spacious.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I have really enjoyed living there and love the pet friendly neighborhood environment. The house is very big and there is plenty of room and we enjoy all of the amenities!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The houses are huge. It really makes me feel like I have a "home home" here. The monthly things planned throughout some of the months are fun as well.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The neighborhood is truly awesome and everyone here is so friendly. The shuttle drivers do a great job. The pool and hot tub are pretty good and perfect for hanging out with friends.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Beautiful property filled with amenities that are extremely well kept. I enjoy the community feel and have been very pleased with the friendly staff. Overall, a great place to live!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I like it a lot...it can be a little noisy at times but overall i love living here!! I want a dog really bad and will get one soon so i really hope they can waive the dog fee!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The staff is very quick to keep us updated on everything and are very friendly! They make it easier on us to know when certain roads are closed. Plus the neighborhood is so cute!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love the spacious house!! It can be better maintained but over all i love the big house and how big my room and closet is! Staff is great.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It’s so great living here and everyone is so sweet. The neighborhood is kinda small but very welcoming and they have so many amenities that come with living here!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love this property! I’ve been here only a few weeks but I’m in love! You really get the bang for your buck here. I have so much room and I love that the community is pet friendly!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great community! The homes are beautiful and the amenities are far nicer than any other place I have stayed. Management is always kind and helpful!

I love living at the Reserve! You get to live in a house and have your privacy yet still feel like you are in a community where If you need something you can take 5 steps and ask your neighbors for help!

It’s awesome so far, I love the houses & the little community. I did roommate matching & it is awesome, y’all did a wonderful job with matching me with such great girls. The only bad thing I would say about the houses is that there is a spider problem.