I really like the houses here, as the rooms are huge and theres plenty of space within the house for everyone to live without being to crowded. It's also a quiet community which is nice.

i love living here because the rooms are so big. The houses are perfect for college students with large yards if you have pets. Also the rent here is cheap for such a big house

My experience at the reserve so far has been good. I love that fact of the “ gated community “ feeling. It makes it feel safer. The houses are the perfect size, and I like that the lay out of them are all different in their own way. I also like that all of the houses are not the same color, it gives it more character. Also love the amenities that comes with living there.

The reserve is great! Huge rooms with enough space for everything you own and everything you could ever want. The pool area is beautiful and relaxing and the community as a whole is very quiet.

The community is amazing me and my roommates always have a good time around the neighborhood and there is so much space to do whatever you want

Maintenance is fast to fill requests. Staff at the front desk is really friendly. I wish they would close the gates so it could really be a “gated community” but I love it other than that

Absolutely in love with this place! The rooms are huge so there's plenty of room for everyone! Not to mention the houses and community is beautiful and well maintained!

This is my second year living here and I've loved it! Maintenance is so nice and is always on top of things! They never fail to get the job done. The clubhouse is awesome too! I've gone to other clubhouses in different student living areas to study with friends but none of them are as nice and peaceful as the reserves!

I love the reserve community. It’s my favorite place I have lived by far. The houses are big and spacious and the staff are all very friendly.

Laid back environment, nice staff, all around great place to live! Work orders are always taken car of quickly and the people in the office are always happy to help.

I don’t live here yet and still live at the Barracks but I’ve signed at the Reserve and I’m supper excited to move In come August first!!!!!

Great place to live. Far from traffic but close to campus. Takes 12 minutes max to get to campus from here. Lots of space and great for having friends over.

I have loved living here for the last 3 years! The staff is very helpful and kind and the homes are beautiful! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to live!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living at the Reserve, and I would most likely live here again. It's a quiet neighborhood, and is away from campus and all of the craziness.

I love living here. Maintenance is super fast and rent is affordable! Room size is my favorite thing and they are finally working on the gate which will mean it’s truly going to be a gated community!

Beautiful homes- very spacious yet cozy! Love the layout and the community. Awesome, very accessible amenities and friendly, helpful and caring staff!

Absolutely love living at The Reserve! There is such a neighborhood feel and the houses are adorable, and how could I forget the huge rooms and closets?!

I have lived here for the past year and a half and it has been great! The houses are huge and are overall very nice. Wish I would have lived here all four years!

I love not being right in the middle of town and I have such an amazing house! I love how big the house is! It doesn't get much better than this!

Great community! This place is very convenient and comfortable, it is always there when you need it. The community is quiet but exstreamly connected.

It is very nice living at The Reserve in College station. I love being far enough from the city but still not take to long to get places. The community is great here!

The people who work here are always so helpful and nice. They really put their residents first. If you ever have a problem they are always just a call away

The Reserve is great! All of the rooms have ample space and huge closets. The community is very welcoming and there’s always events to attend

The apartments are absolutely amazing. Awesome layouts and super spacious. The community looks adorable and kept super clean. Everyone is super respectful of another and the community. Great place to live

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I moved in during August and the only deal breaker is how far away it is from campus. Besides that, everything else is wonderful and I would not change a thing!