I like the houses a lot, there very big and spacious! I like that they have a full kitchen with a dishwasher and everything! I like that they have a washing machine and dryer because I would hate to go to a laundromat. Nice people, I like the office center.

Good place to live! Some things need to be renovated in the homes! Very friendly staff! Love the perks and all the reserve has to offer tenants. Parking here is terrible! But other than that it’s a great place to live!

At the beginning of my college career, I had a first bad impression. After moving in and living here the staff has been nothing but the best! Totally 100% recommend,

This is a great place, the neighborhood is great. Very friendly people around you. If you ever have any problem the staff is awesome at helping you take car of your problems

Living at the Reserve has been great. Maintenance always sees to our needs readily, and the office is very helpful with all concerns. Great place to live!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

This is a wonderful place to live! Management is very nice and the neighborhood is relaxed and friendly as well. The houses are spacious. I really like it here!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Great place to live. The staff is nice and helpful. Rooms are large and so are the living spaces. Plenty of things to do and people to meet.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living here at the reserve. The staff is very friendly and if you need help with anything there always there. It’s quiet most of the time except for on game days but hey it don’t matter.

The reserve provides a great sense of community. Everyone is friendly from staff to residents! The houses are huge and I never feel cramped. Definitely home away from home. My favorite place I’ve lived!

Cute houses with plenty of room, maintenance people are always getting here fast when we need them. Everybody is really friendly and fun. The hot tub is great after a long day. Love it here.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living here! Everybody is so friendly and it’s so easy to make new friends! The staff and maintenance is always there to help and are quick with whatever comes their way! The shuttle bus is super convenient and always on time too.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The housing if very nice and spacious but there are many inconsiderate people who rev their engines at all hours of the day and night which is unpleasant.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I love living at the reserve! The amount of space we have is amazing, the office staff is friendly and kind and quick to respond, and it's wonderful having a shuttle bus straight to the middle of campus. I've loved living here!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

It has been great so far minus the move-in experience. The people are nice and the rooms are so big. The internet was terrible and had to buy own.

This living place is great. Great people and community to live in and out of the middle of the city so traffic is at a minimal. I would suggest living here.

I love the place, the staff are above avg. and what’s provided by the reserve is great. My only complaint is that street parking needs to be fixed, the reserve needs to either enforce people parking closer to the curb or one side of the street parking. Too often people (mostly trucks) park 4 feet off the curb on BOTH sides of the street making it difficult for one car to get by. During weekends there’s commonly a small jam on one of the streets because of the lack of mobility in street

I really like living at the reserve! It looks like the suburbs, only with a bunch of college students! I like the environment, the amenities, the staff, and definitely the units! My room is so big, not to mention the size of the living room!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I’ve LOVED living at the Reserve! The management and staff are so sweet! Manteince is amazing! There’s nothing that I don’t like about living here!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

The people in the neighborhood are extremely friendly and welcoming. Also, Cooper the bus driver is the absolute best. It is very pet friendly. I feel like there is at least 1 dog living in every house, if not more.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

Living at the Reserve is great! Huge rooms, nice staff, nothing to complain about. I would have loved to have lived here for my whole college experience if I could.

I love living here best place in college station! The best part about the neighborhood is that it looks like a neighborhood and not some complex! Great place to be!

This is a great place located a little further out for more privacy and space away from town. Houses are beautiful and the rooms and bathrooms are huge! Also has Bryan utilities so that is nice.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I absolutely love living here! The rooms are huge, and I also love being away from the “city life”! the staff is super nice and always helpful!

Reply from Reserve at College Station

This housing is nice and giant in size. The amenities are not the best and the work out gym needs more equipment. The pool needs to be cleaned and the automatic fences need to be fixed. Other than that, this place is amazing to live at.

Reply from Reserve at College Station

I like living at the Reserve because of how big the houses are. I also like the community of the neighborhood because it is all college students.