The ladies in the leasing office are amazing. Always friendly and welcoming. If and when I do have an issue, it’s fixed right away without any problems. We just need more parking spaces please.

Very peaceful. I am close to work so it is very convenient. The staff is very sweet and respectful. This is a very giving community which I love

Peaceful. This location offers peace and quiet for all which is important for me working overnight. This being a crowded community but still very peaceful.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is quite and clean. The location is very convenient being in the center point of Columbia. My only issue is mantince on the apartment. There not getting handdle at proper timing but there is only one mantince worker so it can get frustrating especially when your paying rent to live here.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It’s a great place to live and a very nice neighborhood. Totally beautiful and nice staff. Whatever work orders I had have always they have always been taken care of in quick matter

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Everyone's friendly! It's generally been pretty quiet and people keep to themselves but whenever you pass by someone and say hello, they always return greetings.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The office staff is very nice and helpful. I think they need more maintenance people so that you don't have to put in 2 or 3 of the same requests before it gets done. The biggest need is more parking spaces, especially in front of building 5. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment is pretty spacious and has all of the neccesary elements to make a good home. Especially the added bonus of having a fireplace for the cold nights in the winter. The neighborhood is pretty quiet and neighbors friendly. The staff is always ready and available to help when called upon as well.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good! Impressed my the layout of my new apartment. I Haven’t asked much of management bc I haven’t had to. I have faith they’d get whatever I need taken care of.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

No complaints!!!! Love the space of the apartment. The tall ceilings are amazing. The staff is amazing. The application process was quick. Can’t wait to enjoy my new home.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I moved into Riverwalk in April and it has been great so far. The girls in the office are amazing and so friendly and helpful. I recommend it highly and I’m glad I found the place.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It’s ok out here. Phone’s don’t work that great if you have boost you must have WiFi. It laid back and quiet. It’s not too far from any where you want to go around here.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The pool is horrible the water is very cloudy and does not look like it's safe to swim in. I was very disappointed with the pool today. Not impressed at all with the cleanliness of the pool.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is nice and quiet. It is a wonderful place to live. I love the monthly get togethers that are offered to encourage interactions. Best apartment that I have ever lived in.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Work order’s aren’t filled in a timely fashion I had a leak from my bathroom ceiling and they were suppose to come check for mold and never did.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Everyone that has assisted us in the process was absolutely nice. We look forward to working with them. It was only one thing that was misunderstood.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Very quiet neighbourhood. Parking sometimes poses an issue. Some residents make it difficult by parking parallel to garages, making it tricky to back out of spaces. Notifications for deliveries could be sent out a little faster. Staff are always willing to help resolve any issues.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Quite and clean community. Minimal apartment amenities however provided ones do offer convenience in my particular apartment Placement. Responsive management.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It is a nice place to live very quiet so far. Everyone has been very friendly includes the staff and neighbors. I have enjoyed the monthly activities to involve the tenants in the community and socialize with each other.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love the staff. Always very helpful and very understand if any issues. Love how quiet the neighborhood is and everyone is friendly. Wish the fitness area was a bit bigger and had more equipment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have not had a good experience so far and I honestly cannot wait to move once my lease is up. I was ready to move out the day I moved in after my apt was found to have fleas and I was getting bit in my sleep. Things seem to have gone downhill from there.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great staff! With great apartments. Maintenance is fast and reliable. Was able to get me moved in at a timely fashion. Looking forward to living here

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments are very spacious and the weight room is a plus. Its extremely quiet out here and there is not alot of drama out here. The ladies at the office is nice

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love it here already! Communication is great. Staff is great. Area is great! Though this is only a one year lease I believe I made the best choice for a comfortable stay.