I have not had a good experience so far and I honestly cannot wait to move once my lease is up. I was ready to move out the day I moved in after my apt was found to have fleas and I was getting bit in my sleep. Things seem to have gone downhill from there.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Unnecessary Payments are always made on the account . I always end of paying more than what’s expected to pay. Also the rent isn’t accommodating but it’s a quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Nice location. Wish they would add lights in the back of the complex. It gets very dark at night and it can be very difficult entering my complex with no lights. I was not happy about the gym closing at dawn due to the pool issue as I am only avail during the evening to workout. The vacuum at the car center doesn’t work. There are no tools available for use except a trash can.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great neighborhood, very quiet community, rental rates are pretty good, and appearance is always kept up, almost perfect living here my only complaint is parking kinda sucks especially if you work late

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Y’all have to many extra fees tht is added to rent after where paying for water nd a $35 dollar trash fee nd pest control when y’all don’t sent anyone out here to spray nothing I had weird bugs nd spiders in my place the rug nd walls wasn’t clean I wasn’t happy!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Still waiting on maintenance to come and fix things that r broken people dint clean up after there dogs people drop trash on the street no cleans it up

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments are very spacious and the weight room is a plus. Its extremely quiet out here and there is not alot of drama out here. The ladies at the office is nice

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

This an okay place to live not bad at all. I love being able to see the diversity. My only concern is the installing a Jacuzzi and upgrading the gym area as my h as possible.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is quiet which is a plus but upon moving in I realized that the vents are very dusty and the shower/tub do not look clean at all. Overall the price is pretty good.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Didn’t like how the prices for the apartments keep changing. But the apartments really look good inside and outside. Love the gym and the pool area.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Reserve at Riverwalk is alright so far, but I am not a fan of the mandatory valet trash service - I wish they would get rid of it. The dumpster is just a few feet away from my building. Yet people still think it is ok to leave their trash out at all hours of the day. This leads to foul smells and all sorts of bugs. I don't consider that to be an amenity; I consider it to be a waste of my money. There is often dog feces on the lawn/walking areas that people don't pick up which is obnoxious. Because there is no assigned parking, the parking lot is always full after a certain time of day. I often end up having to park very far away from my building and walk which is a massive inconvenience. This could be resolved with assignments of 1 parking spot per unit, and some enforcement of these rules. Overall, the place is ok to live in but definitely not the best experience by far.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The pool is horrible the water is very cloudy and does not look like it's safe to swim in. I was very disappointed with the pool today. Not impressed at all with the cleanliness of the pool.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pleasent place to live but parking is horrible. You dont get what you pay for as far as rent. Maintance can be slow some days. It's a quiet place for the most part except for those day where a couple decides to ride dirt bikes and four wheelers in a small area that arleady has issues with parking and trying to get through the parking lot no two cars can pass at the same time its kind of a one way strip but we make do of course.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I was told that my apartment would be ready to move in Dec 15th 2018 however there were many issues with my apartment that hadn’t been resolved upon the move in date. My tub still hasn’t been resurfaced and the left side of my sink is still stopped up.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I feel that in building4 more lighting needs to be put out its to dark for a single woman to come home late at night to darkness also around the wooded area needs to be fenced in with additional black fence as seen throughout the complex...Stop signs need to placed...also these apart are very out dated appliances..everything needs to be upgraded.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments are very nice and spacious. Also, the complex is quiet. The only things I don't like is the limited parking and the fact you can hear neighbors above l.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Not a bad experience for my first apartment. Maintenance is pretty fast and compliant. Management is a little slow but has improved since my arrival.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments have good layouts and very spacious. Valet trash is awesome. Parking is HORRIBLE! And people drive through like maniacs. I was hit within 2 months staying here, and 2 of my guests have been hit within the community. If you are disabled and require special accommodations or handicapped parking spaces to be available and close then this is not the place. As far as the staff they are all pleasant and helpful with the exception of the manager. In speaking to her requires you repeatedly asking the same question because she can not give you a simple answer to even a closed ended question. But don’t let that discourage you from experiencing a mostly great place to live, Managers get replaced at apartments all the time. The location, price, and layout make it worth considering. Get a garage and you’ll love it here.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Work order’s aren’t filled in a timely fashion I had a leak from my bathroom ceiling and they were suppose to come check for mold and never did.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Safe. Quiet. But won't address issues brought to their attention. Stopped emailing about delivery arrivals. Won't address the lack of light on pitch black stairs or tree losing branches onto cars.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great place to live however I do believe that upgrades in the kitchen area are way over due especially with the electrical plugs which are not up to date and I also called about the trash in the area due to nasty neighbors leaving beer bottles and cans everywhere someone came to blow the area however never picked up the beer cans and bottles they still remain on the stairs way....also lighting in building 4 as well as mailbox area is horrible. Cars speed thru the area needs to be yield or stop signs. Overall this could be an amazing place to live or only renovations would take place. Take care of minor issues that's starting to cause major issues would be a great start.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is fine, some of the residents seem to be littering and around which is upsetting to residents who try to keep the community clean.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The Reserve at Riverwalk Apartments is ok. It’s no the best and it’s not the worse. The rent is decent but they don’t add all the fees together so you will see one amount due at one time and then another amount due after you have paid them.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Since moving in the experience has been okay. With the loud noise of the people with their dirt bikes, not enough parking spaces in front of your building, or to the police being on the property once every week. The overall apartment and staff are good, but it's the neighbors that will make it unhappy to live. Staff listen to all your complaints and try their best to accommodate where they can, can be a little more faster about maintenance request.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pleasant neighborhood. Master bedroom noise unacceptable. Trash service a joke. Neighbor let’s his dogs poop in tennis court. Car with flat tire broken down in parking lot. Guy comes home at 3 am and loud every night. Apartment has flooded twice in first month. New floors and dishwasher have been nice. It was good to have a shower at the gym when the water got turned off.