Work order’s aren’t filled in a timely fashion I had a leak from my bathroom ceiling and they were suppose to come check for mold and never did.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I feel that in building4 more lighting needs to be put out its to dark for a single woman to come home late at night to darkness also around the wooded area needs to be fenced in with additional black fence as seen throughout the complex...Stop signs need to placed...also these apart are very out dated appliances..everything needs to be upgraded.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The office staff is very nice and helpful. I think they need more maintenance people so that you don't have to put in 2 or 3 of the same requests before it gets done. The biggest need is more parking spaces, especially in front of building 5. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have been a resident since November 2017, so far my experience has been great. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Also turnaround time on maintenance work orders is pretty quick.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Parking is limited at night. Otherwise things are all fine. The pothole near the entrance tears up my tires. The area is always clean and neat.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here so far during the last two months so far. The place is spacious and a nice layout with great closet space that’s fitting for ,y belongs. The only down side of living here is the parking. It’s not the best by far!!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have not moved in as of yet, but so far Ashley in the office has been great. She's listened and has accomendated everything that I've asked for so far. I can't wait to move in and enjoy my new home.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

No noises or loud music being played at uncomfortable times. Trash pick up is timely and the office managers are undertstanding and flexible.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Maintenance calls or handled within a reasonable amount of time. Expect to accrue extra charge is not mention on your lease. Living here it isn’t terrible overall I am post grad college student this is my first apartment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far great. Gotta get use to 3rd floor. Just wish they can do something about the parking in the back. It's a problem in the back. Sometimes have to park at the other buildings.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The maintenance team here has improved a lot since I’ve been here. The community is pleasant to live in there’s really no crime (such as car break ins) at all.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

We need more parking spaces near building 5 please. Can you tear down the garages and make more spaces. When you come in late at night you have to park down the hill. Also please put some lamp posts down the hill. It is terribly dark on that side. Other than that, things overall are y nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Reserve at River Walk is a clean community with conscience of valet trash and emergency maintained hours. There’s not an influx of noise or disturbances.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I like it here at the Reserve. It's typically quiet. Parking outside my building can be frustrating sometimes but that's not enough for me to dislike the place.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The staff was friendly and helped to get us settled into our new place. The community is tucked away in an area that is beautiful and quiet. I love that it is not far from the business area.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great so far! I haven’t had any issues as of now and the neighbors seem to be friendly. Waiting to try out the fireplace soon. Management handles things on time and in a professional manner

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall it is good, but the parking is terrible. Please provide more spaces. Especially around building five. Maybe you could tear down those garages. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Better street space is needed. Its a tad bit expensive for a 1 bed 1 bathroom apartment. Overall its a quiet area and tuck away. Not a drama filled environment also its clean.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

overall i am pleased. the car washing station was my biggest disappointment because of the condition yall let it get to. i love to clean my car a lot so it would be nice to be able to do so. the parking lots needs some serious work done. the gym also has equipment that doesnt work and some times it locked at a normal time and i dont understand why. The staff attitude and response time on maintenance is 5 star though.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good. Maintenance is pretty efficient. Parking is still an issue with neighboring residents parking illegally/against the parking garages.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. My only complaint is that we desperately need more parking for building 5 please. Those garages take up all of the parking spaces. Please help. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's good place to live. Quiet place to sit on the patio balcony to enjoy the cool breeze of the wind, to read a book and just enjoy the scenery.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Management has improved. If only they could control the issues with pets. I also think it would be nice to have someone patrol the parking lot. Having assigned parking would be nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is quite and clean. The location is very convenient being in the center point of Columbia. My only issue is mantince on the apartment. There not getting handdle at proper timing but there is only one mantince worker so it can get frustrating especially when your paying rent to live here.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good ! Very quite and in the cut away form the hustle of broad river, but super close to everything ! The Community is vey kept and neat and the front desk managers seem friendly!