I love it here! 10-out-of-10...would recommend! Staff is friendly. Great pool and grilling area. Tucked away from broad river road craziness and very quiet.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Good community. I feel safe because it is a good environment and greatly secured. The neighbors are friendly as well as the staff in the community.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Apartment complex is overall nice. In the gym all of the equipment doesn’t work. I am a gym fanatic and that’s one of the reasons I moved in the neighborhood

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The Reserve at Riverwalk Apartments is ok. It’s no the best and it’s not the worse. The rent is decent but they don’t add all the fees together so you will see one amount due at one time and then another amount due after you have paid them.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is very quiet and peaceful. The office staff is super friendly and maintenance has been very quick about responding to any repairs i might need.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I've been staying in this apartment community for 3 years. I still enjoy living in this community. It's quite and the apartment staff in extremely attentive.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I really loved the attention we where govingnand how fast and easy it was for us to able to lease and get a apartment everyone was very professional and kind.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Safe. Quiet. But won't address issues brought to their attention. Stopped emailing about delivery arrivals. Won't address the lack of light on pitch black stairs or tree losing branches onto cars.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Maintenance calls or handled within a reasonable amount of time. Expect to accrue extra charge is not mention on your lease. Living here it isn’t terrible overall I am post grad college student this is my first apartment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

If you can get past the weird parking lot set up, this is a great place to live. The neighborhood is nice and it’s conveniently located close to downtown. Overall, it’s not a bad place to live.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve been really happy with Reserve at River Walk. The amenities are nice, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Also, the location is very convenient to my work.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Still waiting on maintenance to come and fix things that r broken people dint clean up after there dogs people drop trash on the street no cleans it up

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Management has improved. If only they could control the issues with pets. I also think it would be nice to have someone patrol the parking lot. Having assigned parking would be nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve only been living at Reserve for a month and my experience has beeen hugely positive thus far. The ladies in the office are pleasant and helpful. I needed some work done in my apartment and maintenance has been prompt and effective. The community is quiet and my apartment is homey! I’m happy to be a resident.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’m enjoying my residency at Riverwalk. It’s quiet and there haven’t been any security concerns. People mind their business and are nice. I’ve lived there for more than a year and decided to renew my lease.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is very friendly. I've had nothing but positive interactions thus far. I enjoy the diversity of the community. And the staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living here at the Reserve at the Riverwalk! It is quiet and the neighbors are very friendly. I also enjoy the valet trash service as well as the pool and gym access. They also have great and speedy maintenance repairs. But most of all, I am very happy that I have not found any bugs in my apartment. They offer weekly bug spray repellent upon request. And not to mention additional storage space if needed for an additional fee of course. The front office is very friendly and attentive to my needs. Over all I am very pleased with this apartment. Thank you!!!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. My only complaint is that we desperately need more parking for building 5 please. Those garages take up all of the parking spaces. Please help. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Quiet neighbourhood. Spacious apartments. Maintenance is pretty efficient. Picking up mail can sometimes be a problem if you have a schedule that doesn't work with the office.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's good place to live. Quiet place to sit on the patio balcony to enjoy the cool breeze of the wind, to read a book and just enjoy the scenery.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's really quiet it here and a great location tucked away. Staff is very friendly and understanding. Street space should be improved and better fitness center is needed. Remember that utilities aren't included in the rent.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Not a bad experience for my first apartment. Maintenance is pretty fast and compliant. Management is a little slow but has improved since my arrival.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

My stay here at the Reserves have been great! I have a few concerns about the renovations needed in the kitchen area as well as replacements to updated sockets in the kitchen area...also more lightning needed in the building 4area.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is fine, some of the residents seem to be littering and around which is upsetting to residents who try to keep the community clean.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Awesome place to live. Maintenance needs to be more quicker on getting complaints done. Also car wash station isn’t open. I think that should be handle as well.