The community is fine, some of the residents seem to be littering and around which is upsetting to residents who try to keep the community clean.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Awesome place to live. Maintenance needs to be more quicker on getting complaints done. Also car wash station isn’t open. I think that should be handle as well.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall I love my experience here. Maintenance is nice and kind and come as soon as they can. The valet trash people are nice and always on time. Pest control is accommodating to needs. Office staff are sweet and they listen. My only think would be sweeping the stairs, spider webs pop up a lot. Also some people park in front of the garages which makes it a pain to try and get out if they are behind you. Other than that it is great.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I like it here at the Reserve. It's typically quiet. Parking outside my building can be frustrating sometimes but that's not enough for me to dislike the place.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great so far! I haven’t had any issues as of now and the neighbors seem to be friendly. Waiting to try out the fireplace soon. Management handles things on time and in a professional manner

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I like the apartment designs of the apartments. it is located in a good spot. The roads in the complex are narrow, steep. And full of blind corners. Parking isnt very good either. Mostly quiet at night. Nice pool area. Some gym equipment doesn't work. Ultimately I'm pleased

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Nice location. Wish they would add lights in the back of the complex. It gets very dark at night and it can be very difficult entering my complex with no lights. I was not happy about the gym closing at dawn due to the pool issue as I am only avail during the evening to workout. The vacuum at the car center doesn’t work. There are no tools available for use except a trash can.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The area around the apartments are nice, the apartments themselves are nice too. Having a fitness room and garage helps out, my stay has been good so far

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments are very nice and spacious. Also, the complex is quiet. The only things I don't like is the limited parking and the fact you can hear neighbors above l.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall, I've liked living here for the past few months. The pool was nice and never too crowded which I'm not complaining about. The unit is smaller than some other complexes at a similar price point but I really like my patio (view into the woods) and am very excited to start using the wood burning fireplace. We've had some minor maintenance issues but the office team has been quick to get those fixed for us so no complaints there. The neighbors have all been friendly enough with no issues yet. There are a couple small issues that I think they are working on like an improved fitness room and cleaning up the overall grounds. The trash service that is required for us to pay for is also not really seen as a value but I can't complain too much. So far so good and I'm happy to be here!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great spot to live! Close to downtown and city events! The pool is nice during the summer and gym is excellent too. Great place for couples or roommates

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Living here is great. The leasing agents are all so friendly. I haven’t had any problems since I’ve moved here. Maintenance request are usually done the same day and if not then the next day

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments have good layouts and very spacious. Valet trash is awesome. Parking is HORRIBLE! And people drive through like maniacs. I was hit within 2 months staying here, and 2 of my guests have been hit within the community. If you are disabled and require special accommodations or handicapped parking spaces to be available and close then this is not the place. As far as the staff they are all pleasant and helpful with the exception of the manager. In speaking to her requires you repeatedly asking the same question because she can not give you a simple answer to even a closed ended question. But don’t let that discourage you from experiencing a mostly great place to live, Managers get replaced at apartments all the time. The location, price, and layout make it worth considering. Get a garage and you’ll love it here.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

This apartment complex is the best place i have ever lived at. Iove the employees and the maintenance staff. They always have monthly activities for us to get together and meet other people in the complex. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to my friends and family

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Nice community. Well kept. The laundry facility could use an upgrade. That’s about the only bad thing I can think of. Now I’m just writing to take up characters.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The location is very convenient, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. They are also very responsive to questions/concerns and always resolve issues promptly.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

From start to finish my fiancé and I appreciated the excellent service from the ladies in the front office! Made our move absolutely seamless and we love our apartment!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I've loved living here so far. Management has been very friendly and responsive to questions, maintenance requests, or other issues that have popped up. For the price, the apartments and amenities are conveniently located and of great quality. No complaints so far, and I would definitely recommend it to someone else looking for an apartment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Since moving in the experience has been okay. With the loud noise of the people with their dirt bikes, not enough parking spaces in front of your building, or to the police being on the property once every week. The overall apartment and staff are good, but it's the neighbors that will make it unhappy to live. Staff listen to all your complaints and try their best to accommodate where they can, can be a little more faster about maintenance request.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

We need more parking spaces near building 5 please. Can you tear down the garages and make more spaces. When you come in late at night you have to park down the hill. Also please put some lamp posts down the hill. It is terribly dark on that side. Other than that, things overall are y nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Overall I am very happy here except for the parking. I cannot always park in front of my building and people don't always park in the spaces

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

My experience has been great. My only issue is the $20 fee when I use my VISA debit card when paying rent online. The staff does a good job.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Everything has been very quiet still around here. The maintenance men are very responsive and have a good turn around time for fixing problems.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I’ve been kept up to date on all of the move in processes, and have felt confident in staff members. I look forward to a new beginning and fresh start.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Love living here but the parking sucks I pay almost 800.00 a month and don’t ever have a parking spot. I just wish that they will come up with parking decals