So far so good. I took a tour and the employee Rachel was very nice. I am looking forward to a good move in experience. Also my phone interaction with Elizabeth have been very positive.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

My experience so far has been amazing. Friendliest people to ever deal with. Moving in process was very easy and simple. Would recommend to friends!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pleasent place to live but parking is horrible. You dont get what you pay for as far as rent. Maintance can be slow some days. It's a quiet place for the most part except for those day where a couple decides to ride dirt bikes and four wheelers in a small area that arleady has issues with parking and trying to get through the parking lot no two cars can pass at the same time its kind of a one way strip but we make do of course.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good. Maintenance is pretty efficient. Parking is still an issue with neighboring residents parking illegally/against the parking garages.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

From the first day I new this was going to be our forever home everyone is so nice and made moving in sweet Ashley is the best she stays in contact with every step of the way

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Just getting started as a resident at River Walk. Fell in love with the area. The staff, especially Angela, has been a great experience. We've been made to feel so welcome and can't wait to get settled in.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It was a pleasure working with everyone with the office to get moved in. Awesome team that gives you surety. The transition was definitely a breeze..

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I feel that in building4 more lighting needs to be put out its to dark for a single woman to come home late at night to darkness also around the wooded area needs to be fenced in with additional black fence as seen throughout the complex...Stop signs need to placed...also these apart are very out dated appliances..everything needs to be upgraded.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Friendly and helpful staff. Very responsive to issues. Wish parking was assigned. It is sometimes difficult to find a parking space close to the apartment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Absolutely love Rachel who works in the front office. She sold the Reserve to me and she also helped me put in an application and all. Can’t wait to move here Aug 3rd!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Very quiet. Good neighborhood and neighbors. Trash valet is very punctual and the maintenance workers are great also. The front office employees are very friendly and they find ways to fix any issue. They reply to emails of issues very timely as well. Overall a great place to live.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It’s a very quiet area and very nice neighbors that are very consider about your living situations. The staff goes beyond their duties of calling and always have a smile on their faces.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love living here. The neighborhood is secluded and quiet. And they always have an event for the neighborhood once a month. I have been here for almost a year and I will renew.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love it living in reserve at river walk. Here, the people , neighborhood and staff are friendly and dependable. The maintenance is pretty well but could improve a little.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I moved in April 2017 and I love it here at Reserve at RiverWalk. The staff is excellent and profesaional. The apartments are very well maintained inside and out. I work between 1w to 16 hours a day and when I return home I have no problem with noise or neighbors. The location is perfect because you are surrounded by stores, movie theater, Interstate and etc......I just recently resigned my lease and I have no regrets. Come on and join the Reserve at Riverwalk Family.....

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The staff is very helpful and the community is really nice. The apartment is clean and spacious. The location is good because it is tucked away.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pleasant neighborhood. Master bedroom noise unacceptable. Trash service a joke. Neighbor let’s his dogs poop in tennis court. Car with flat tire broken down in parking lot. Guy comes home at 3 am and loud every night. Apartment has flooded twice in first month. New floors and dishwasher have been nice. It was good to have a shower at the gym when the water got turned off.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

This is one of the best apartment complex EVER! The staff is very helpful and attentive to the residents needs and concerns. The complex itself is comfortable, quiet, clean & family friendly. I definitely have invited others to come here to live.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Maintenance fixes things and leave for apartment messy. You have additional charges that aren't explained to you from the beginning. Nice and quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great community. Quiet location, but still close to everything you need. On site pool and fitness area. Maintenance is very quick to respond. Everyone who works here is also very friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have not moved in as of yet, but so far Ashley in the office has been great. She's listened and has accomendated everything that I've asked for so far. I can't wait to move in and enjoy my new home.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Though the community is generally clean and the people who work here are super nice, from maintenance to office staff, there are a few downfalls. Appliances are outdated and have issues (both my dishwasher and refrigerator didn’t work properly when I moved in and I ended up having to get my refrigerator replaced) and the cabinets are cheap. The apartments could all use overhauls to modernize them. My upstairs neighbor walks so hard and so loudly that I’ve literally walked into my bathroom and parts of my ceiling have been on the floor because of him, but the office staff said they couldn’t do anything about it. I am also able to hear the neighbors TV through the wall, both because it’s turned up loudly and the walls aren’t super thick). There is noise at night from people sitting in their cars playing their music for hours on end keeping people awake, but there is no one on site to enforce the noise ordinance set forth by law enforcement (no noise 10 pm - 6 am). The rent is also not as presented. Yes, you have your rent and your valet trash payment every month. Then you pay your water, additional trash service, and some other fees, so your rent ends up being nearly $100 more than what you were initially told. With all that being said, I have mostly enjoyed the last 8 months of living here. I won’t be renewing my lease because this location is no longer convenient for work and I can live somewhere for less.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Over all its a nice place but since I moved in the shower rod was broken and I reported it and it was never fixed as well as the sink stopper in the bathroom. For what the rent is I would think things should be taken care of as soon as possible but its a nice place over all.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at the Reserve at Riverwalk. The office staff and maintenance crew are very kind and professional. We could definitely use some more parking spaces near building 5.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

apartments are very spacious . I Love the closet space, I was worried all my clothing wouldn't fit but it is perfect. I like the idea of the valley trash.