In my moving in on the 28 of December until this time it has be a pleasant experience. Some neighbors are rather noisy but I can deal with as long as it doesn't get worse. The staff in the office has been helpful from day one. I'm have a great time here...

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great staff and good fitness center. I would like to se better appliances in the apartments. Been living here for almost 3 years and happy to be here

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love the friendly staff and maintenance at this complex. Someone is always available and willing to help. They have convenient amenities, competitive rates, and interactive events every month. Highly recommended.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Rough start but not a bad place to live for the price. We had a few problems coming in With our carpet being sealed and our roof leaking but they’ve been patched and it’s been fine since then

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

This is an awesome place to live. Been here 2 years! I love the atmosphere. From the property managers in the office to the residential space

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The staff has been the best every time we've needed assistance or had a problem. The property is clean and pet friendly! We love having a fireplace in our unit!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

We've been here about 1.5 years and have had a very pleasant experience! The office staff is friendly, maintenance requests are handled quickly, and rates are reasonable. We will always recommend this complex when given the chance to do so!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments are spacious, the staff give good service, the complex is quiet. the parking lot is freshly paved. I have found no fish on the premises.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Parking is too much, I get off late and I literally have to park around the corner and walk in the dark to my apt. The neighbors are very noisy when out in the breezeway. But I like my apt but there are some upgrades that could be done.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The front desk is always very friendly and helpful with any questions. Maintenance is always helpful and fast with any maintenance issues in the apartment!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Been living here since 2015. I've lived in a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom and they were both fantastic. Great place to live, usually pretty quiet, and maintenance has always been responsive to issues in my apartment. I think my only complaint is the gym equipment, which has been slightly upgraded but could still use some work. The office staff is great!

The location is very convenient. The staff have always been very helpful and friendly. Maintenance typically responds promptly and resolves problems as expected. They have, of late, put a lot of effort into repairs and improvements to the exteriors of the complex.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great. Love living here. Great neighborhood, quiet neighborhood, friendly people, affordable, the office people are great and knowledgeable.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have had a pretty seamless experience here. My only issues to note are some hidden fees with renting and sometimes other residents do not care for the property in a respectable manner.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love this place! Ashley is amazing property manager. I renewed my lease because Reserve at Riverwalk is close to the downtown area, Irmo area, and also minutes away from the Northeast side.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is and older model. The apartments needs to be updated with newer appliances. The landscape is not in the best condition. However, the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's the best apartment complex I have ever stayed in. The residents are warm and welcoming. The staff is very attentive & helpful to the residents.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great community and quiet and safe. Wooded areas can bring out critters. But pest control is always spraying. Easy location from downtown Columbia.