I have not moved in as of yet, but so far Ashley in the office has been great. She's listened and has accomendated everything that I've asked for so far. I can't wait to move in and enjoy my new home.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Though the community is generally clean and the people who work here are super nice, from maintenance to office staff, there are a few downfalls. Appliances are outdated and have issues (both my dishwasher and refrigerator didn’t work properly when I moved in and I ended up having to get my refrigerator replaced) and the cabinets are cheap. The apartments could all use overhauls to modernize them. My upstairs neighbor walks so hard and so loudly that I’ve literally walked into my bathroom and parts of my ceiling have been on the floor because of him, but the office staff said they couldn’t do anything about it. I am also able to hear the neighbors TV through the wall, both because it’s turned up loudly and the walls aren’t super thick). There is noise at night from people sitting in their cars playing their music for hours on end keeping people awake, but there is no one on site to enforce the noise ordinance set forth by law enforcement (no noise 10 pm - 6 am). The rent is also not as presented. Yes, you have your rent and your valet trash payment every month. Then you pay your water, additional trash service, and some other fees, so your rent ends up being nearly $100 more than what you were initially told. With all that being said, I have mostly enjoyed the last 8 months of living here. I won’t be renewing my lease because this location is no longer convenient for work and I can live somewhere for less.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Over all its a nice place but since I moved in the shower rod was broken and I reported it and it was never fixed as well as the sink stopper in the bathroom. For what the rent is I would think things should be taken care of as soon as possible but its a nice place over all.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at the Reserve at Riverwalk. The office staff and maintenance crew are very kind and professional. We could definitely use some more parking spaces near building 5.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

apartments are very spacious . I Love the closet space, I was worried all my clothing wouldn't fit but it is perfect. I like the idea of the valley trash.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Reserves at Riverwalk is a great community. I’ve really enjoyed my time living here. The staff is friendly. Close to everything you need and within distance to downtown.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love living here. The staff in the leasing office is amazing. They are friendly and helpful. If an issues arises it is taken care of immediately

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is very quiet and independent of the living statuses. The scenery is always update monthly and they take the extra mile to Complete all on site situations or issues that may occur. Overall it’s exciting to be cared in the smallest way!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The neighborhood we live in is very peaceful. No noise complaints or having to worry about thefts or break ins so far. Really the only down side I can see is not having assigned parking stalls for residents. Its what I was used to and I've always found convenient. It can be difficult finding parking near your residence some nights.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great neighborhood, very quiet community, rental rates are pretty good, and appearance is always kept up, almost perfect living here my only complaint is parking kinda sucks especially if you work late

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The staff here is amazing and made my move in very simple! The community is nice and the maintenance staff is always there to help. The amenities here beat the competition!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great community to live in so far so good and the maintenance crew is amazing. The office staff is also really Great! I feel safe and I enjoy my home greatly.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love living at Reserve at River Walk and I'm glad I choose this resident. The staff are friendly and my neighbors. I will be renewing my lease because I wouldn't to live anywhere else.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Very quiet, staff is very helpful and friendly. Apartment was clean when I moved in, and had new carpet. All appliances were clean . Really enjoy the valet trash.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I've lived here for six months now and have very little to complain about. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful. It's a nice place to live.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have been a resident since November 2017, so far my experience has been great. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Also turnaround time on maintenance work orders is pretty quick.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Parking is limited at night. Otherwise things are all fine. The pothole near the entrance tears up my tires. The area is always clean and neat.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Everything has been good. I haven’t had any problems at all. The office people have been great and do an awesome job. It’s a good place to stay.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartment employees are real nice i like the events they have for the residents a nice and safe community to live in i love living here would recommend to my friends and family

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good. Im a little worried as to how this is going yo go because of the previous reviews I read but i’ll still try it out and see where it goes.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Reserve at Riverwalk is a great place to live. I really like my apartment, it’s generally quiet, pet friendly, and maintenance is really helpful.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I enjoy staying here. It is quiet and the office staff is very nice and helpful. The maintenance team is very fast to fixing issues within the units.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great office staff, clean and quiet community! My partner and I are excited to start our life together here. As its our first place together.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's a quite neighborhood. Friendly neighborhood and staff. It's in the middle of everything you will need. Walking distance from stores also.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

it a very nice place to live and its not noise . great place to live and nobody bother you no crime on over its just a quiet place to live with your family