I have had a pretty seamless experience here. My only issues to note are some hidden fees with renting and sometimes other residents do not care for the property in a respectable manner.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Y’all have to many extra fees tht is added to rent after where paying for water nd a $35 dollar trash fee nd pest control when y’all don’t sent anyone out here to spray nothing I had weird bugs nd spiders in my place the rug nd walls wasn’t clean I wasn’t happy!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I love this place! Ashley is amazing property manager. I renewed my lease because Reserve at Riverwalk is close to the downtown area, Irmo area, and also minutes away from the Northeast side.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is and older model. The apartments needs to be updated with newer appliances. The landscape is not in the best condition. However, the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's the best apartment complex I have ever stayed in. The residents are warm and welcoming. The staff is very attentive & helpful to the residents.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great community and quiet and safe. Wooded areas can bring out critters. But pest control is always spraying. Easy location from downtown Columbia.