Residences at Braemar Apartments

My particular unit is nice, especially since previous issues have been addressed. The property, though, is not maintained well overall. There is frequently trash and debris in the yard and breezeway. Recently, there have been issues with lack of parking spaces. There have recently been shootings also, which is worrisome.
Everything has been great just waiting in my washer and dryer. It's been a blessing to find a apartment in 2 weeks of living in charlotte. Thank you
The trash overflow at dumpsters gets out of hand and the AC is constantly malfunctioning. Other than that I'm pretty comfortable with my living space.
so far its been good,we have some dirty neighbors but the staff has been great .I love the trash pickup, very convenient for someone like me that works a lot.
It’s very quite an the neighborhoods are very friendly. My experience was very great an I loved how welcoming the people in the leasing office was
Love the staff.. I want this community to have more things to do outside. We need new playground we need a dog park or walking place we need a paint job for those of us who have been here for over 14 years
I really enjoy living at Residences at Braemar. The neighbors are super friendly and helpful. My apartment is spacious which I needed. I enjoy the community events.
Been here going on 3 years. Not bad except for having to pay extra for additional parking over 1 car. Conveniently located near the mall and restaurants as well as 2 different highways, 77 and 485.
This is my 4th year here at Residences at Braemar and I love it. The office staff is great along with the maintenance staff is awesome. They are very fast to return calls and schedule repairs. Great community great staff great place to stay.
My experience in this community is wonderful it’s a beautiful place to live very quiet friendly neighbors amazing Staff and very clean Staff in the office is prompt to help very open always there for us and ready to go maintenance is wonderful they do such a great job and friendly