There are a few things that could be fixed and the apartment smells like someone had a pet there before I moved in the hallway light doesn’t work, the laundry door gets stuck and some knobs on the kitchen drawers needs to be tightened. There isn’t enough lighting in the other two bedrooms either but other than that am happy

Community is situated in a thriving part of Charlotte where the convenience to shopping is very appreciated! Construction and parking is the biggest inconvience.

Great place to live! We just signed on for a 3rd year. Quiet and great location. Easy access to 485 and 77. Easy commute to anywhere. Love it!

I love staying over here. Very peaceful great staffing . Also very helpful and professional I would recommend anyone to move here. Very blessed place to stay.

Just moved have no complaints and I love my apartment. You will enjoy the area centrally convenient to everything. Northlake mall is within walking distance

Hello, I live at Residences at Braemar Apartments. This new policy with the parking stickers does not allow me to have 2 stickers, I have 2 cars. For the 2nd sticker I would have to pay and extra $20 a month. That is ridiculous, why can I not have the 2 stickers? Both cars are under my name. Plus the management team allows a car that has no license tag to be parked, unmoved for almost a year already on the property, this car is molding, it is a horrible eye sore and it makes the property look very bad. I have lived at Braemar on and off for 8 years. I have moved, but I always come back. It it definitely not what it used to be, it has declined greatly. The hallways are always dirty, there is trash on the property, not picked up. I have seen drug purchases in broad day like. I want my 2nd sticker for my second car at no extra cost. Plus that disgusting car with no license tag removed

This is a great place to live. The staff is fantastic and the area is beautiful. I am glad me and my wife chose here to live. Coming from Detroit it was a challenge finding a place to live here in Charlotte. We arrived at Residents of Braemar and fell in love with the community. I am so happy. The area is great.

Residence at braemar is great place to live maintenance is good apartment is good. Valet trash service is good just everything is where it needs to be just great.

I would like to say that the maintenance staff is so friendly and helpful. My car wouldn't start one day due to a bad battery. The maintenance person tried to do everything in his power to locate some cables for me. That was very appreciated and above the call of duty.

I enjoy living here, it's a lot closer to my children school and it is closer to all the retail shops that I shop at. It is closer to the highways. I enjoy the peace that I get at night time.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Overall easy process from application to moving. 5 Star experiences with help along the way. I am overwhelmed with excitement for how easy and awesome the move in process turned out.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

From the aplication process to my actual move in date the office staff has been so helpful. The complex itself is beautiful and well maintained.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far everything is great!! Just moved it one day ago & I loved how clean this place looks.. thanks for made is place my home . & love how fast I moved in .

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice place, quiet, and close to major highway...My kids like this place.... the maintenace are very responsive and professional. Close to Northlake mall and major restaurant..We need traffic light at W Harris Blvd

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice office staff. Helpful and nice maintenance people. The neighbors are rude and loud and inconsiderate. Office always addresses my issues.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far since we have been here we have had a great experience. It's quiet and when maintenance is needed the team is quick and and helpful. We are very pleased.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Always there to help!! Great staff friendly neighbors great community. I highly recommend Residence at Braemar apartments ,plus easy access to great eating and shopping

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Been here for a week now it's quite for the most part but the kids rather play in the breeze way rather than the play ground 😤 other than that so far so good

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love living here. It has been a great pleasure everyone gets along. The property managers are great. They keep everything clean and fixed.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I will like it’s a nice area to live. I think they should give u a 10 day graced period to pay your rent if u can’t pay it on the 5th. Overall is great

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Friendly community citizens accompanied by scenic views. Exceptional staff that is reliable in solving any issues you might have. Wonderful living environment.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s great it’s a wonderful place to live great neighborhood very quiet . It’s very friendly and always open to help when needed maintenance is awesome

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far it's been quiet and nice. Very helpful in the front office. I would highly recommend this apartment for family's. There is a pool and small playground that is great for younger children.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like it here, love the location; close to everything including highway. The staff is friendly but I’m having a water bug issue and I don’t like bugs.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It was a rough start moving in. I was disappointed at a few issues, but it's getting better. I like the location because it's central to my job and my kids' school. I also like the accessibility to the interstates.