The people that work in the rent office are always very friendly and helpful, the maintenance team is great too! We have been living here two years now.

Very happy in our new comfortable home, easily accessible, excellent attention in the administration offices. Good flirt for vivor. so far without news

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I’ve been here for 2 months and I really enjoy staying here, it’s quiet over here and the neighbors are very friendly and respectful. I’m glad I chose to move to braemar

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Amazing place, this is my first time here and the afmosfere is good,the neighborhood are great, good service of maintenance,I like because is so clean, and is near the mall.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

We need traffic light at W Harris Blvd... Quiet place and friendly. The maintenance is very responsive and professional... My kids love this place and its 15 to airport and close to Northlake mall.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very quiet and calm. Nice area. Very kid friendly. I love that they pick up trash nightly. Also, paying the rent and putting on maintenance orders online, are very convenient.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I haven't had any issues so far living here. There was a pest issue when i first moved here but staff was very diligent in making sure exterminators came every time i asked. Staff is very polite. Maintenance worked to have any issued I've had fixed promptly. My neighbors are friendly as well. I'm very satisfied. My home is peaceful. 😊

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

nice quiet apartment complex maintenance is quick to fix problems office personnel are polite and ready to help however they can no parking issues

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Me encanta mi apartamento y me siento muy segura, las instalaciones son bonitas y buenas. Me gusta que tiene áreas para mis hijos y pueden estar tranquilos y sin peligro.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Convenient to everything and all the major highway are accessible. The office staff are friendly and always willing to help. This is my second year

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Responsive maintenance. As soon as you report an issue , they are on it.I would only ask that the garbage service be more reliable. They only pick up every two to three days

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

There are a few things that could be fixed and the apartment smells like someone had a pet there before I moved in the hallway light doesn’t work, the laundry door gets stuck and some knobs on the kitchen drawers needs to be tightened. There isn’t enough lighting in the other two bedrooms either but other than that am happy

Community is situated in a thriving part of Charlotte where the convenience to shopping is very appreciated! Construction and parking is the biggest inconvience.

Great place to live! We just signed on for a 3rd year. Quiet and great location. Easy access to 485 and 77. Easy commute to anywhere. Love it!

I love staying over here. Very peaceful great staffing . Also very helpful and professional I would recommend anyone to move here. Very blessed place to stay.

Just moved have no complaints and I love my apartment. You will enjoy the area centrally convenient to everything. Northlake mall is within walking distance

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

This is a great place to live. The staff is fantastic and the area is beautiful. I am glad me and my wife chose here to live. Coming from Detroit it was a challenge finding a place to live here in Charlotte. We arrived at Residents of Braemar and fell in love with the community. I am so happy. The area is great.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Residence at braemar is great place to live maintenance is good apartment is good. Valet trash service is good just everything is where it needs to be just great.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I would like to say that the maintenance staff is so friendly and helpful. My car wouldn't start one day due to a bad battery. The maintenance person tried to do everything in his power to locate some cables for me. That was very appreciated and above the call of duty.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I enjoy living here, it's a lot closer to my children school and it is closer to all the retail shops that I shop at. It is closer to the highways. I enjoy the peace that I get at night time.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Overall easy process from application to moving. 5 Star experiences with help along the way. I am overwhelmed with excitement for how easy and awesome the move in process turned out.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

From the aplication process to my actual move in date the office staff has been so helpful. The complex itself is beautiful and well maintained.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far everything is great!! Just moved it one day ago & I loved how clean this place looks.. thanks for made is place my home . & love how fast I moved in .

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice place, quiet, and close to major highway...My kids like this place.... the maintenace are very responsive and professional. Close to Northlake mall and major restaurant..We need traffic light at W Harris Blvd

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice office staff. Helpful and nice maintenance people. The neighbors are rude and loud and inconsiderate. Office always addresses my issues.