Residences at Braemar Apartments

The community is quiet and peaceful. I enjoy living here, close to the mall, restaurants and the major highways. The staff is friendly and always willing to answer any questions.
Location is great to the major highways. Surrounding traffic is busy. There are lots of stores and shopping centers. Community is quiet. Not a lot of noise.
My kids love this place specially when they want to swim... also it's a very quiet and secure place to live with family. The staff are friendly Thanks Braemar
Great location! Great maintenance staff! We had a couple issues in our first year...pest issue upon arrival and also we were not given parking permits at that time either. Our cars were towed, but the staff owned up to their mistakes and did the right thing. Both problems were taken care of right away at no cost to us. No place or person is perfect, so there will be oversights sometimes. We signed on a 2nd year and could not be happier.
This will be my second year living here and sobfar so good. There is still some work needed in my apartment and some work that didnt get done correctly from a work order but ill just submit another work order.
The neighborhood is quite and the people are pleasant. I’ve been living here for a couple of months now it is the best place I’ve lived so far.
I love this neighborhood I have been a little confused on how the trash system works but I really love the peace & quiet . It’s so relaxing.
I enjoy the closeness to the highways and the email updates. The front office and business center is clean and the staff is great. I enjoy going into the gym and whenever I have a package I am notified as soon as it comes.
So far it’s been ok ... having some maintenance issues from the first month till now and still isn’t resolved smh but the neighborhood is ok I wish the breezeway s were kept clean it’s unattractive
My family has been here for 11 years I love it here. The location is close to everything. This community can use some updates pool, park apartment painted. Overall it’s home