Residences at Braemar Apartments

Just moved have no complaints and I love my apartment. You will enjoy the area centrally convenient to everything. Northlake mall is within walking distance
Close to lots of stores, shops, and northlake mall. Lots to eat around. Not safe to be outside at night. Love all the trees. The spare tire was stolen from underneath the bed of my truck, and they cut the cable holding it there so I have to leave my new spare in the truck bed.
Just moved in, so far so good. I haven’t been here a week yet. But we like it fine so far. Office staff and maintenance are great. Son loves the pool.
It was a rough start moving in. I was disappointed at a few issues, but it's getting better. I like the location because it's central to my job and my kids' school. I also like the accessibility to the interstates.
Spacious apartments, could be upgraded for what the rent is. Maintenance doesnt get completed in a timely manner. Really, the space is the best thing going.
Nice office staff. Helpful and nice maintenance people. The neighbors are rude and loud and inconsiderate. Office always addresses my issues.
I used to love this complex but now it's full of ratchet, dirty tenants. I moved here to save money to buy a home but I'd rather pay more elsewhere than to deal with the unruly children and teens smoking weed in the breezeway that I have to walk my child and toddler through. There has been a surge in the amount of people that live here in the last several months and based off what I've been hearing they now apply section 8 which is a big no-no for me. If you don't mind those things then come on through... The apartments are spacious and fairly open with a good amount of storage..
I love how bright the parking area is now. I appreciate you for considering the safety of the neighborhood It is such a welcome improvement!
The management should really consider the benefit of upgrading faucets throughout and appliances. The apartments are a descent size and has ample closet space.
I like that its a quite community, but I don't like that I can never find a park close to my apt. I see all these people visiting and taking up paying residents parks. Only 3-4 cars out of 13 actually have parking stickers displayed. Most of the time it's residents boy/girlfriends, kids, friends and family members. Im a new resident so it's really irrtating after working all day and night and have to look for a place to park away from your building. I wish they would get assigned parking.