Very nice community. Valet trash is awesome. The location is outstanding. The interior of my unit is clean, new carpets, huge storage on the balcony.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Spacious apartments, could be upgraded for what the rent is. Maintenance doesnt get completed in a timely manner. Really, the space is the best thing going.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Tammy in the office is Awesome! She made our move in a breeze. Beautiful, quiet neighborhood. I love it! Neighbors are friendly thank goodness I wouldnt like it any other way

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My experience living here has been good, it’s quiet at night. The location to the major roads is great. The mall and restaurants are easy to get to. Maintenance responds quickly when something is wrong. The only negative thing I have to say is that the lights on the parking lot have been out for many many weeks and it’s very dark on the parking lot when leaving out, it’s a safety issue.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The staff is knowledgeable and professional. They care about the tenants and are always welcoming in the leasing office. They are definitley the best part of living here.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Just moved in, so far so good. I haven’t been here a week yet. But we like it fine so far. Office staff and maintenance are great. Son loves the pool.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Ive been in the community for a couple months now and so far so good. No major issues, good staff. Work orders get completed in a timely manner. I feel like theres always something minor happening but they are good about getting it fixed and corrected

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I used to love this complex but now it's full of ratchet, dirty tenants. I moved here to save money to buy a home but I'd rather pay more elsewhere than to deal with the unruly children and teens smoking weed in the breezeway that I have to walk my child and toddler through. There has been a surge in the amount of people that live here in the last several months and based off what I've been hearing they now apply section 8 which is a big no-no for me. If you don't mind those things then come on through... The apartments are spacious and fairly open with a good amount of storage..

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I have no complaints at all. We are enjoying our apartment home. The office Staff has been great. They fix things in a timely manner. They communicate with the residents.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very quiet, and clean place to live with family. Not far from airport and northfall mall. My chilfdreen like this place.. becuase of pool, but the play ground is too little.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's almost going to be a year that we live here. It is a very nice and family place. My family and I feel very comfortable living here. Highly recommended to live here.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great location, amenities for neighborhood & apartment units could be upgraded, would like for the playground area to be upgraded & enlarged for those with children

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Such a wonderful neighborhood and area. I'm so glad I found this hidden gem out of the way of the hustle of city life, yet convenient to everything I need. Ive been a residents since 2016 and I haven't been let down yet.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My experience was great. The staff there was a great help the moment I submitted my application. They helped me with any questions I had. Great community!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I've lived here for almost 8 years, I like the comfort of my surroundings, the location, the staff. This is home for me, familiar, its very good..

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great community everyone is friendly, the apartment is very nice. I also love the valet trash service and a computer room we can use. Perfect

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I just moved here and I love the place. It's quiet and some neighbors welcomed us. It's convenient to the shops and the highway. The front office ladies are very nice and pleasant. They were very understanding of me changing my move in date multiple times.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great environment to live. The customer service is great. They maintain the property keeping it clean. No violence has a pool. Keep your apartment's fixed.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love this community and all it's staff. It's very quiet and the neighbors are friendly. If there is a maintenance issue they are quick to resolve the issue.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I really like my apartment location. It’s not too much going on and the traffic isn’t bad either especially vein as close as it is to the Northlake area.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I absolutely love Braemar. I’ve been here for 7 years and it is time for me to move on. Braemar has been a home away from and it hurts me to leave but it’s time that I purchase my own. I would recommend Braemar to my friends and family who would like a nice, quit, family oriented with lots of amenities for a home as close to home as possible.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Its nice.. apartment is comfy, but, appliances are outdated.. especially the stove. Staff are friendly. The schools are great for the kids. thanks

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great family and the staff is great also. My wife being a cancer survivor its true a blessing to be here. All I can say is thanks on the behalf of me and my family

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very good well I love it very good area good school good maintenance the apartments very good spaces very it is very good stores near target old navy and more

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The community is very clean and serene. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I haven’t really experienced any issues as of yet besides the concierge trash service not picking up our trash.