Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like it here, love the location; close to everything including highway. The staff is friendly but I’m having a water bug issue and I don’t like bugs.
It was a rough start moving in. I was disappointed at a few issues, but it's getting better. I like the location because it's central to my job and my kids' school. I also like the accessibility to the interstates.
I really love the apartment and the community I now live in for my growing family, very quiet at times and make me feel like I'm safe here.
Almost through our 2nd year. We love it here. The rent is reasonable, the grounds are nice, and it is peaceful for the most part. We will only move if we purchase a home.
Haven't been here long enough to really rate it. But i gave a three because im paying for pest control and there is roaches here. That's a problem.
Positive: Reasonably priced. Great location close to the mall and restaurants. Spacious for the price. Negative: I would prefer to have the walls painted a neutral color rather than eggshell white (yuck!!!). Horrible landscaping ( there has been a mud hole in front of my unit for a year where pipes were repaired). Problems with teenagers from other buildings hanging out in my stairwell, smoking, and leaving trash and fireworks.
As I stated before, Breezeway's can use a good cleaning, especially under stairs.. My building is quite. I feel pool should be more supervised, when kids under 18 are allowed by themselves in the pool..
Really good I lovet is really nice live hear a renew 1 more year ❤️ Is clean is near to good stores an the mall it’s just always 3 minute 😃 good restaurant so near to the 77
I absolutely love it here! The staff and the community are awesome. Great place to live. I have been here since January and hope to be here for a long while.
Very nice community. Valet trash is awesome. The location is outstanding. The interior of my unit is clean, new carpets, huge storage on the balcony.