I have no complaints at all. We are enjoying our apartment home. The office Staff has been great. They fix things in a timely manner. They communicate with the residents.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very quiet, and clean place to live with family. Not far from airport and northfall mall. My chilfdreen like this place.. becuase of pool, but the play ground is too little.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's almost going to be a year that we live here. It is a very nice and family place. My family and I feel very comfortable living here. Highly recommended to live here.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great location, amenities for neighborhood & apartment units could be upgraded, would like for the playground area to be upgraded & enlarged for those with children

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Such a wonderful neighborhood and area. I'm so glad I found this hidden gem out of the way of the hustle of city life, yet convenient to everything I need. Ive been a residents since 2016 and I haven't been let down yet.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My experience was great. The staff there was a great help the moment I submitted my application. They helped me with any questions I had. Great community!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I've lived here for almost 8 years, I like the comfort of my surroundings, the location, the staff. This is home for me, familiar, its very good..

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great community everyone is friendly, the apartment is very nice. I also love the valet trash service and a computer room we can use. Perfect

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I just moved here and I love the place. It's quiet and some neighbors welcomed us. It's convenient to the shops and the highway. The front office ladies are very nice and pleasant. They were very understanding of me changing my move in date multiple times.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great environment to live. The customer service is great. They maintain the property keeping it clean. No violence has a pool. Keep your apartment's fixed.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love this community and all it's staff. It's very quiet and the neighbors are friendly. If there is a maintenance issue they are quick to resolve the issue.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I really like my apartment location. It’s not too much going on and the traffic isn’t bad either especially vein as close as it is to the Northlake area.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I absolutely love Braemar. I’ve been here for 7 years and it is time for me to move on. Braemar has been a home away from and it hurts me to leave but it’s time that I purchase my own. I would recommend Braemar to my friends and family who would like a nice, quit, family oriented with lots of amenities for a home as close to home as possible.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Its nice.. apartment is comfy, but, appliances are outdated.. especially the stove. Staff are friendly. The schools are great for the kids. thanks

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great family and the staff is great also. My wife being a cancer survivor its true a blessing to be here. All I can say is thanks on the behalf of me and my family

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very good well I love it very good area good school good maintenance the apartments very good spaces very it is very good stores near target old navy and more

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The community is very clean and serene. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I haven’t really experienced any issues as of yet besides the concierge trash service not picking up our trash.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Moved in last month....Everything I asked for was completed... Quiet and peaceful area... The lawn areas are kept up. My neighbors are very pleasant.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great location and quiet community. There's an onsite gym, pool, and business center. And staff is always available if you want to bend their ear while grabbing a cup of coffee in the leasing center.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Friendly staff and quick response time to maintenance request. Apartment are well kept. The only thing that needs improvement is the collection of the dumpsters needs to happen more frequently.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far i love it over here it quite and it nice over here my daughter love it over here because of yhe playground and that it have a pool to.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The neighborhood seems to be getting more rowdy. More police activity than I'd like to see.. Lots of children hanging in the breezeway and sitting on the steps, not willing to move when people are coming out of their homes. A lot more people walking around in groups seemingly up to no good.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I've been here since January and I love the community. It is very quiet and kept clean. The office staff are also extremely nice and helpful.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love my community and I enjoy the amenities that we receive. Everyone in the office is very helpful and the maintenance team is always available to fix anything.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Sherron & Tammy are amazing!! Always greeting with a smile!! Maintainance staff is nice and pleasant, the Leo the grounds clean which is a big deal for me.