This is actually my 2nd time living here. The 1st time I was here for 8 years. The location is great and the schools are great! I would recommend.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s a great place, & staff is professional, & very attentive.. Thank you for everything.. looking for way to my year here.. & for summer fun

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I had a great experience thus far. The office staff are very nice, the complex is very clean and quiet and I was able to get the moving process done quickly.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I absolutely love The Residences of Braemar. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. Maintenance is always around when you need them. Clean quiet environment.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very nice location! Convenient to great shops and restaurants. Right near Northlake Mall. The staff is always friendly, courteous and professional!

Felt like I got a really great deal for a 3 bedroom nowadays. Not to mention Tammy is a pleasure to work with. I was skeptical at first with being in an apartment after so long but I’m really satisfied with my experience.

Very nice community. People are friendly. Clean. Can request upgrade appliances and pay little very. Has 3 pools on location great use in the summer.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like that its a quite community, but I don't like that I can never find a park close to my apt. I see all these people visiting and taking up paying residents parks. Only 3-4 cars out of 13 actually have parking stickers displayed. Most of the time it's residents boy/girlfriends, kids, friends and family members. Im a new resident so it's really irrtating after working all day and night and have to look for a place to park away from your building. I wish they would get assigned parking.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love how bright the parking area is now. I appreciate you for considering the safety of the neighborhood It is such a welcome improvement!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My experiences while I have been at Braemar have been delightful. I am going on my third year and I must say I have not had any issues at all. I wanted an area that was out of the way and almost off the grid, but I wanted it to be accessible to everything. The staff and support staff are amazing and very helpful. I would recommend Braemar to any one who wants great customer service and a beautiful apartment this is the place to be.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Love the community, close to shopping and interstates. Great office staff and maintenance. Great school zone and close to the hospital. Wonderful

Sharron at the Leasing Office is absolutely amazing. Every time I have an issue or concern, she is always there to help without me feeling like I was a bother. And she is always quick to respond. After speaking with her, I decided to renew my lease for the sixth year. Thank you Sharron. Your customer service is not unnoticed; moreover, greatly appreciated!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's a awesome place to live, very clean aND friendly neighborhood, the staff at the office are amazing and always ready to help,maitenance creward are so friendly and do a great job, love this place

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My family and I have resided here for only a couple of months and I must say that I have been nothing but pleased with the way the staff makes you feel so at home, from the office staff to the maintenance, They provide great customer service. I would like to see a better playground area for the kids , and more gym equipment.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I've been living in this development for 10 years and never I have never had any negative experiences. The staff is great Sharron, Tim and Raul are the best staff. Always there to assist me and my family needs.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like where I live. It seems to be safe and the pay is affordable. I lived here for about 4 years and the staff is very friendly. We seem like family around here. The maintenance people are also friendly and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. The trash at the trash cans seem to fill up very quickly but I looked around other nice apartments and they have the same problem. This does feel like home to me.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love this place the people are very nice and sweet. I would recommend this place to anyone. My children like it over here we have had no problems whatsoever.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I am happy I found this apartment community. The office staff is very nice and helpful. . This area is convenient for my family and I. I see myself here for a long time.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Ive lived here for about a year and think it's great! The leasing staff is helpful, friendly, and professional and care about the residents. There's easy access to 485 and 85 which makes getting to Concord, Huntersville, and Uptown easy.

The Residence at Braemar is an awesome place to live. I have enjoyed my stay here with no complaints. Managment is always very pleasant and understanding.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great community, I enjoy living here. It’s a small developement so that makes it less congested and quieter. I would definetly recommend the community as a place to live.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Family friendly. Quiet neighborhood. Ample parking for residents. Storage rooms for every apartment. Maintenance is very slow to fix things, but everything is great.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The community is located in a good central location. Unfortunately the parking is scarce and there is only one exit entrance. Other than that the neighborhood is quiet

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very clean and comfortable. Always willing to fix or just help out whenever youre in need of something. Also makes handling business very easy.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

In comparison to every other apartment complex in northlake these are by far the oldest. Of course they are also the least expensive. The play area really isn't much and the gym consists of a treadmill.