Residences at Braemar Apartments

I just moved here and I love the place. It's quiet and some neighbors welcomed us. It's convenient to the shops and the highway. The front office ladies are very nice and pleasant. They were very understanding of me changing my move in date multiple times.
Great environment to live. The customer service is great. They maintain the property keeping it clean. No violence has a pool. Keep your apartment's fixed.
I love this community and all it's staff. It's very quiet and the neighbors are friendly. If there is a maintenance issue they are quick to resolve the issue.
I really like my apartment location. It’s not too much going on and the traffic isn’t bad either especially vein as close as it is to the Northlake area.
I absolutely love Braemar. I’ve been here for 7 years and it is time for me to move on. Braemar has been a home away from and it hurts me to leave but it’s time that I purchase my own. I would recommend Braemar to my friends and family who would like a nice, quit, family oriented with lots of amenities for a home as close to home as possible.
Its nice.. apartment is comfy, but, appliances are outdated.. especially the stove. Staff are friendly. The schools are great for the kids. thanks
Great family and the staff is great also. My wife being a cancer survivor its true a blessing to be here. All I can say is thanks on the behalf of me and my family
Very good well I love it very good area good school good maintenance the apartments very good spaces very it is very good stores near target old navy and more
The community is very clean and serene. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I haven’t really experienced any issues as of yet besides the concierge trash service not picking up our trash.
Moved in last month....Everything I asked for was completed... Quiet and peaceful area... The lawn areas are kept up. My neighbors are very pleasant.