The first office is very friendly and professional. I have not had any problems. The neighborhood is very quite and child friendly.My family is loving their new home.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I enjoy this community. The office staff is so amazing. The residents are friendly. The community just feel like home. I am glad that I get to live in such a wonderful place.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Ive enjoyed living here. The staff are friendly, professional and invested in the community. Which is why i renewed my lease. Only downside is the apartment gym needs upgrading

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Excellent location, small community. The office staff and the maintenance staff are very good. Business' are within walking distance. Very good place to live.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Living at Braemar has been delightful. I am always treated with the up most respect. I absolutely love the office staff and maintenance personnel. So professional, I definitely love this quite kept jem!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Love living here! Close to the major highways and shopping. Great place outside of the city but still just 15 minutes away from the city. 2nd year here.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s been a great experience living here, great neighborhood friendly staff it’s verry clean and safe. Maintenance is very helpful and always ready to help

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Just recently moved here last December and I love it. The apartments are very spacious and prices are reasonable! The staff are very friendly which makes it even better living here

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Quiet and beautiful place to live. My kids like this place so I decide ti revew my lease for 13 more months. The staffs office are very kind and the maintenance service is perfect.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Location is convenient to shopping areas. The apartments have spacious closets and bathrooms. Not a big fan of the limited parking but overall its a nice community.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

This is actually my 2nd time living here. The 1st time I was here for 8 years. The location is great and the schools are great! I would recommend.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s a great place, & staff is professional, & very attentive.. Thank you for everything.. looking for way to my year here.. & for summer fun

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I had a great experience thus far. The office staff are very nice, the complex is very clean and quiet and I was able to get the moving process done quickly.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I absolutely love The Residences of Braemar. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. Maintenance is always around when you need them. Clean quiet environment.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very nice location! Convenient to great shops and restaurants. Right near Northlake Mall. The staff is always friendly, courteous and professional!

Felt like I got a really great deal for a 3 bedroom nowadays. Not to mention Tammy is a pleasure to work with. I was skeptical at first with being in an apartment after so long but I’m really satisfied with my experience.

Very nice community. People are friendly. Clean. Can request upgrade appliances and pay little very. Has 3 pools on location great use in the summer.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like that its a quite community, but I don't like that I can never find a park close to my apt. I see all these people visiting and taking up paying residents parks. Only 3-4 cars out of 13 actually have parking stickers displayed. Most of the time it's residents boy/girlfriends, kids, friends and family members. Im a new resident so it's really irrtating after working all day and night and have to look for a place to park away from your building. I wish they would get assigned parking.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love how bright the parking area is now. I appreciate you for considering the safety of the neighborhood It is such a welcome improvement!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My experiences while I have been at Braemar have been delightful. I am going on my third year and I must say I have not had any issues at all. I wanted an area that was out of the way and almost off the grid, but I wanted it to be accessible to everything. The staff and support staff are amazing and very helpful. I would recommend Braemar to any one who wants great customer service and a beautiful apartment this is the place to be.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Love the community, close to shopping and interstates. Great office staff and maintenance. Great school zone and close to the hospital. Wonderful

Sharron at the Leasing Office is absolutely amazing. Every time I have an issue or concern, she is always there to help without me feeling like I was a bother. And she is always quick to respond. After speaking with her, I decided to renew my lease for the sixth year. Thank you Sharron. Your customer service is not unnoticed; moreover, greatly appreciated!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's a awesome place to live, very clean aND friendly neighborhood, the staff at the office are amazing and always ready to help,maitenance creward are so friendly and do a great job, love this place

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My family and I have resided here for only a couple of months and I must say that I have been nothing but pleased with the way the staff makes you feel so at home, from the office staff to the maintenance, They provide great customer service. I would like to see a better playground area for the kids , and more gym equipment.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I've been living in this development for 10 years and never I have never had any negative experiences. The staff is great Sharron, Tim and Raul are the best staff. Always there to assist me and my family needs.