Residences at Braemar Apartments

4.1

4.1

I absolutely love it here! The staff and the community are awesome. Great place to live. I have been here since January and hope to be here for a long while.
Very nice community. Valet trash is awesome. The location is outstanding. The interior of my unit is clean, new carpets, huge storage on the balcony.
Spacious apartments, could be upgraded for what the rent is. Maintenance doesnt get completed in a timely manner. Really, the space is the best thing going.
Tammy in the office is Awesome! She made our move in a breeze. Beautiful, quiet neighborhood. I love it! Neighbors are friendly thank goodness I wouldnt like it any other way
My experience living here has been good, it’s quiet at night. The location to the major roads is great. The mall and restaurants are easy to get to. Maintenance responds quickly when something is wrong. The only negative thing I have to say is that the lights on the parking lot have been out for many many weeks and it’s very dark on the parking lot when leaving out, it’s a safety issue.
The staff is knowledgeable and professional. They care about the tenants and are always welcoming in the leasing office. They are definitley the best part of living here.
Just moved in, so far so good. I haven’t been here a week yet. But we like it fine so far. Office staff and maintenance are great. Son loves the pool.
Ive been in the community for a couple months now and so far so good. No major issues, good staff. Work orders get completed in a timely manner. I feel like theres always something minor happening but they are good about getting it fixed and corrected
I used to love this complex but now it's full of ratchet, dirty tenants. I moved here to save money to buy a home but I'd rather pay more elsewhere than to deal with the unruly children and teens smoking weed in the breezeway that I have to walk my child and toddler through. There has been a surge in the amount of people that live here in the last several months and based off what I've been hearing they now apply section 8 which is a big no-no for me. If you don't mind those things then come on through... The apartments are spacious and fairly open with a good amount of storage..
I have no complaints at all. We are enjoying our apartment home. The office Staff has been great. They fix things in a timely manner. They communicate with the residents.