Residences at Braemar Apartments

Just recently moved here last December and I love it. The apartments are very spacious and prices are reasonable! The staff are very friendly which makes it even better living here
Quiet and beautiful place to live. My kids like this place so I decide ti revew my lease for 13 more months. The staffs office are very kind and the maintenance service is perfect.
Location is convenient to shopping areas. The apartments have spacious closets and bathrooms. Not a big fan of the limited parking but overall its a nice community.
This is actually my 2nd time living here. The 1st time I was here for 8 years. The location is great and the schools are great! I would recommend.
It’s a great place, & staff is professional, & very attentive.. Thank you for everything.. looking for way to my year here.. & for summer fun
I had a great experience thus far. The office staff are very nice, the complex is very clean and quiet and I was able to get the moving process done quickly.
I absolutely love The Residences of Braemar. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. Maintenance is always around when you need them. Clean quiet environment.
Very nice location! Convenient to great shops and restaurants. Right near Northlake Mall. The staff is always friendly, courteous and professional!
Felt like I got a really great deal for a 3 bedroom nowadays. Not to mention Tammy is a pleasure to work with. I was skeptical at first with being in an apartment after so long but I’m really satisfied with my experience.
Very nice community. People are friendly. Clean. Can request upgrade appliances and pay little very. Has 3 pools on location great use in the summer.