I like where I live. It seems to be safe and the pay is affordable. I lived here for about 4 years and the staff is very friendly. We seem like family around here. The maintenance people are also friendly and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. The trash at the trash cans seem to fill up very quickly but I looked around other nice apartments and they have the same problem. This does feel like home to me.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love this place the people are very nice and sweet. I would recommend this place to anyone. My children like it over here we have had no problems whatsoever.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I am happy I found this apartment community. The office staff is very nice and helpful. . This area is convenient for my family and I. I see myself here for a long time.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Ive lived here for about a year and think it's great! The leasing staff is helpful, friendly, and professional and care about the residents. There's easy access to 485 and 85 which makes getting to Concord, Huntersville, and Uptown easy.

The Residence at Braemar is an awesome place to live. I have enjoyed my stay here with no complaints. Managment is always very pleasant and understanding.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great community, I enjoy living here. It’s a small developement so that makes it less congested and quieter. I would definetly recommend the community as a place to live.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Family friendly. Quiet neighborhood. Ample parking for residents. Storage rooms for every apartment. Maintenance is very slow to fix things, but everything is great.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The community is located in a good central location. Unfortunately the parking is scarce and there is only one exit entrance. Other than that the neighborhood is quiet

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very clean and comfortable. Always willing to fix or just help out whenever youre in need of something. Also makes handling business very easy.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

In comparison to every other apartment complex in northlake these are by far the oldest. Of course they are also the least expensive. The play area really isn't much and the gym consists of a treadmill.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s been ok living here they haven’t done anything special to make me feel overly happy about living here. Wish they would do more for their residents

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

There has been a lot of random people around at night and I don't feel as safe as I used to. There have been 2 shootings as well. However, response to maintenance issues are excellent!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s a nice area to live and it’s never too hectic. Neighborhood is approachable to any and everyone. The front office always solves problems with quickness.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Quiet,centrally located,well kept clean grounds. Right off I77 and 485. Food, shopping, grocery, pharmacy, gas all within 1/2 mile of complex. Northlake Mall across the street off WT Harris.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Close to lots of stores, shops, and northlake mall. Lots to eat around. Not safe to be outside at night. Love all the trees. The spare tire was stolen from underneath the bed of my truck, and they cut the cable holding it there so I have to leave my new spare in the truck bed.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Provides great customer service! The maintenance team does a great job in answering any maintenance issues, in they also providing great customer service as well! Also the maintenance supervisor is very informative as well as precise and his work!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's very clean with great, friendly and understanding staff. Who assost in any way they can with creating my l8ving experience a great one!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice place nice community. Great area nice management friendly always helpful. Live close to the mall my kids can go swimming at the airport use the computer

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I have lived here for eight years, and have witnessed many changes. The staff have always been very pleasant, and repairs were promptly completed. Owners of the property have changed 3 times, each time putting less into upgrading apartments.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I am going on my 3rd year at Braemar and I could not be happier! Everyone is so nice from the office staff to the maintenance staff. They are here to help! The area is quiet and is a well kept secret. I would and have recommended Braemar to my friends and family.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's a little on the pricy for a single parent family of 3. And it's hard at times to get maintenance to get back to fixe something bit the personnel here are great and friendly.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The place is nice And the staff is pleasant. However, there seems to be a bug problem. I get regular monthly exterminator to spray but I still see more than I like to.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The complex has been quiet and a generally nice place to live. Any issue with maintenance are resolved in less than 24 hours in my case. I do enjoy the professionalism of the staff and how nice everyone is to one another.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I truly enjoy living here I like the location. I have live here for 12 years. The staff is great, when I request for service they alway come and repair in a short time. They also have events for the residents.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The management should really consider the benefit of upgrading faucets throughout and appliances. The apartments are a descent size and has ample closet space.