Living here is a lot of fun. We have a big group out here that sticks together and is able to do all of the activities together. WiFi goes out often which sucks but it’s understandable

The Retreat is great when everything is kept on schedule and in order :) plenty of amenities and workers who do their best to make this the best place for us to live

The vibe is great. The prices are high but as time goes the deals come in and you can get a great deal. The maintenance this year has become really great about getting to their residents.

The Retreat has been so much fun to live at. I did random roomates and the girls that they matched me with have become some of my best friends this year!! Can't wait for more memories at the Retreat.

I like the layout of the house but maintenance and management isn’t good. I’ve had a bad experience with management at check in and uninvolved managers with problems.

The stay here has been great. The staff are usually really upbeat and happy. I still don't have a mailbox key and that's upsetting seeing as to I moved in August 15th and it's almost November now.

had a lot of problems with the office following through but everyone has been super kind despite my frustrations. also repaired our door to look like new and it looks great.

Cool houses, not the best maintenance, walls are thin. I’m working on studying right now and I’m just doing this to procrastinate because I really hate studying

Cottages are nice. Managers could be faster with responses and maintenance is slow about responding. I do love having a bus line and buses running for the square and football games.

Best place to live! The community is great, the pool is the best in Oxford, the study rooms are my favorite, and the nightlife bus saves money on Uber!

I love the pool and the clubhouse!! It is nice to have two gyms very close to my apartment. Also, it is nice that the retreat has study rooms that are open 24/7

The Retreat is a great environment to live at. They have multiple workout out facilities including updated equipment. One big thing that is a plus is the big pool that they have also includes basketball court and volleyball court.

The community at The Retreat is very nice. I like that people keep to themselves, but will help you if you need it. The Retreat offers many different services which is great.

So far everybody that works there has helped with anything I need. They always have events going on to try and keep everybody involved. You can always count on a smiling face when you walk in the office.

The retreat has a great location, busses that take you to the square and campus, and good amenities. The negatives are thy you have to go into the office multiple times before they will do something, the houses seem to be falling apart, and workers here let them selves into your house as they please.

I like it so far! The staff is very nice and the people here are great. The amenities offered are very convenient for me and I like that it is very accessible and close to me.

My experience at the Retreat has been great so far, though the walls are relatively thin and my placement has lots of cars passing in the morning.

I have no complaints! Everything here is great. I love my apartment and have no had a problem with maitnence or anything like that. I would recommend living here to other people

The retreat is really nice. The pool is fun and I love the basketball court. The gym needs free weights but is still usable. Play beer games in the grass

Apartment is nice, and the amenities are the best part. The internet is very slow and not what we were promised. The pool is well taken care of.

It’s great here at The Retreat! It’s a peaceful place yet so fun! The staff and the people around me are great. I have made a great decision in living her!

Great staff. Very helpful! All of the amenities are very useful and new. The maintenance responds quickly and has fixed our issues right away.

It’s great, love staying here. The neighbors are friendly, I can go relax at the pool whenever i want, chill with friends on the court or in the courthouse, and when i want privacy i can go in my own room and relax.

The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world's second-oldest university in continuous operation.

Great place to live love the amenities and staff are always friendly ! We live close to the shuttle and the fact that it takes you to school, games and to the square is awesome