I really enjoy the retreat. So much so that i am debating living there again next year. i love the feel of the community. I also love having a decent gym to go too right next to home.

A good college living community. Great for pets. Staff is very nice and helpful with any and all issues that arise during living there. Close to campus

Great experience with alot of ametities to use on the location. The staff are nice and they have great things in the clubhouse for the residents.

I’ve had a great time in the retreat so far. My favorite thing about the complex is the style of houses. I prefer my own house rather than an apartment complex.

I love it here. The pool is awesome. Everyone is so nice at the front. I love how clean the property always is. The houses really do feel like home.

Very good place to live. The maintenance staff is awesome!!! My roommates and I love it here! Considering g living here for the third year in a row

The Retreat is the best place to live in oxford! It has the amazing amenities, cute cottages, 2 convenient buses, and helpful staff! Wouldn’t live anywhere else

Over all great place to live, I love having my own bathroom and walk in closet. It does take awhile to get a service request fixed though. Love our 3 floor apartment.

The Retreat is a very nice area to live. The house is clean and accessible. It is one of the more expensive places to live, but they do have a ton of amenities.

Living here has been outstanding. The community is very polite and warming. I love the fitness center, computer labs, and outside area. Staying here has been great.

I love the retreat however I wish other residents had a little more respect for the property, i.e. littering everywhere. Signs discouraging littering could help.

Retreat is very nice place to stay. It’s provides everything you need. It is a safe place to stay. retreat is very close to campus. It also has a bus where you can be dropped off

The people in the office are always helpful. Although, the study rooms are often out of printer paper and the dog park trash cans are always too full to put more dog waste into them. Maintainence is always quick and helpful. I live in a 2 bedroom 2.5 bath and the only complaint I have is that the thermostat is upstairs and the downstairs stays cold if it is cold outside. It can be 70 upstairs and 62 downstairs.

It’s a fun place to live. The maintenance and quality of the houses need improvement. There is significant damages in some of the houses and maintenance sometimes won’t show up.

I’ve enjoyed living at the retreat it is so nice to have everything you need right in your neighborhood. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well

Living at the retreat is awesome. I have friends all around me and the places are nice with a good price. With the pool and basketball court in my backyard there is always something to do.

Overall very good! Love the house and complex! The pool and gym are very nice! Super close to campus too! Just wish some maintenance requests would be fixed quicker!

Living here is a lot of fun. We have a big group out here that sticks together and is able to do all of the activities together. WiFi goes out often which sucks but it’s understandable

The Retreat is great when everything is kept on schedule and in order :) plenty of amenities and workers who do their best to make this the best place for us to live

The vibe is great. The prices are high but as time goes the deals come in and you can get a great deal. The maintenance this year has become really great about getting to their residents.

The Retreat has been so much fun to live at. I did random roomates and the girls that they matched me with have become some of my best friends this year!! Can't wait for more memories at the Retreat.

I like the layout of the house but maintenance and management isn’t good. I’ve had a bad experience with management at check in and uninvolved managers with problems.

The stay here has been great. The staff are usually really upbeat and happy. I still don't have a mailbox key and that's upsetting seeing as to I moved in August 15th and it's almost November now.

had a lot of problems with the office following through but everyone has been super kind despite my frustrations. also repaired our door to look like new and it looks great.

Cool houses, not the best maintenance, walls are thin. I’m working on studying right now and I’m just doing this to procrastinate because I really hate studying