The retreat is a pretty great place to live. I love having my own house and the gym and pool are really awesome. The buses that take you to school are very helpful.

overall great community and area to live, very accommodating. the only part thats bad is the internet is not very consistent and it takes a while to get back on and running

Your paying your own bills. You don’t have your momma to tell you to get up in the morning and you have to buy your own food your not a baby no more

I really enjoy living in the Retreat at Oxford. It is a great community with a lot of amazing amenities. The houses are so nice and it truly feels like home!

So far, I have had a great experience living at the Retreat! The staff is very friendly and the grounds are kept up very well. It is a great environment to live in!

So great so nice very cool nice place cool couch happy nice very I want these points oh yeah gotta love the retreat dude I’m telling you it’s awesome

I would like to be resident of the month. It is also my birth month so it really only makes sense for me to be the resident of the month. Thank you for your consideration.

Having a wonderful time. Everything is awesome. I love The Retreat so so so so so so so so so so so much. I love giving feedback because I like getting points.

The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world's second-oldest university in continuous operation.

I really enjoy living at the retreat. It's close enough to campus I can walk or ride a bike, but far enough that I'm not living in a dorm. It's a fun experience.

I love living here, its the best place in Oxford for student housing. I love my home and the club house and have so much fun at the pool and the gym!

Everything has been great living here the past 2 years, haven't had any problems what so ever. Would highly recommend living in the retreat to anyone!

Great place to live. Fun and inviting with great amenities. However the trash situation isn't the best. The houses are great they let you keep your privacy but still have a community.

I like how the management at the Retreat at Oxford is continuing to make strides to improve the infrastructure around the area. The lawn mowing and trash pick up also helps provide a clean atmosphere about the area.

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

they have great management! they are always there to help with whatever questions you may have, and the amenities are great and are kept very clean

I love living here at The Retreat! The stafff is amazing and always so helpful when I need help! Having my own little get away (RETREAT) is one thing that I enjoy the most! I definitely recommend living here!!

The retreat at Oxford is a fun place to live with some great amenities offered. The pool is amazing and the fact that they have a personal bus to take you to the square is pretty awesome too.

Great! Love living here! Could use a few tweaks, but over all I have enjoyed it. I would recommend anyone to live here. The pool is so fun!!

Good! I enjoy the staff at the retreat, the maintenance staff always comes around to fix any problems as soon as possible and it's amazing. Thank you!!

I have had the best experience at the Retreat at Oxford over the past two years. They have great staff and facilities. I would not have wanted to live any where else during my time at Ole Miss.

The neighborhood is beautiful. The neighbors are all friendly and I like that it is pet friendly. I have a courtyard and I rarely hear my direct neighbors.

The Retreat at Oxford staff is doing a phenomenal job of keeping the community looking nice every day and keeping the residents in line. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here!

Staff at front desk is excellent, roomy bedrooms and variety of house styles to choose from. Been very happy in my two years here and plan on renewing for last year!

I like living at the retreat. The staff is very nice and my unit was very clean when i moved in. Overall, I am please with my experience so far.

I absolutely love the retreat. The cottages are so cute because they're all different colors and the pool is super awesome. The tanning bed in the main building is so convenient