The Retreat provides its residents with nice houses in a great community. There are several options to choose from whether you are looking for a place to write a paper or have fun on a weekend.

The retreat at ole miss is a great place to live with its multiple gyms, dog parks, and the amazing pool. The apartments are a great size for the price.

Thank you so much for the card! Definitely a great reason to live at the retreat and y’all website was very easy to use user friendly! I can’t wait to use the card!

I’ve been coming over the retreat for the past year now and it’s been a great experience and there’s a lot of things that have to over that residents can use.

The Retreat is a really nice place. The community is big and there’s a bunch to do. People are very friendly and nice. There’s a dog park for all the animal lovers .

It’s a very nice loving and home like community you will really love they make you feel special. From the housing fair to move in the experience is amazing

It's honestly been awesome. The buses running all the time make life super easy. Its always quiet our here, but also always a lot of fun. Especially at the pool

I have lived here for my sophmore year and the retreat at oxford has been great. I renewed my lease for another year and i am excited to see what the next year here brings!

the retreat provides a friendly community, welcoming environment, and extremely nice amenities like multiple work out facilities, a pool, and tanning salon.

The Retreat in Oxford is a great place to live! The pool, dog park, study rooms, gyms, and clubhouses are some of the added benefits of living there.

This year at the retreat has been awesome. It’s a very lovely place and a great experience to meet many people and also have so many great opportunities for prizes and other things.

Best place to live in Oxford!! The pool is awesome, the fitness centers are great, and the study rooms are perfect for finals. Wouldn’t live anywhere else!

Very nice living community. Service is very well. Maintanence comes when needed to be. My favorite place is the pool and clubhouse also the study rooms

Living at the retreat has been nothing less than a great experience! The staff is nice and always willing to help, and if there ever is a problem maintenance is one quick and easy call away!

I'm very excited to live here next year! The prizes for signing the lease are great and the facilities are awesome. I also love the community layout.

i love the pool and the golf simulator. my house has everything i could possibly need. i have a great backyard and porch. the study rooms and free printing comes in handy.

the retreat is amazing and so fun! I love the staff and I am very excited to live here. I have a lot of friends that already live at the retreat and say how great it is and I can not wait to find out for myself!

I have heard nothing but great things about the retreat and cannot wait to live there next year. It seems like such a great community and is so pretty.

Living at the retreat was the best decision I made!! Loving sophomore year because of it! Having my own bedroom and bathroom with all the amentities is so nice!

I have not moved in yet because I am a freshman finishing out my stay in the dorm however Tyler was very helpful on our tour and The Retreat at Oxford has been very welcoming to my friends and me.

Great at keeping the residents updated on the building process and the awesome amenities Oxford Uncommon has to offer! So excited to live here next year.

top notch! this community is a vibrant example of everything you want in a college living community. The pol is hopping and beach volleyball is competitive

The retreat has so many features, the most I found in Oxford. As a transfer student it has been easy to transition when the place you live is so nice.

I am excited to live at the retreat. I have been there many times and the buildings are very nice and the community feels very safe. Also the pool and the other ammenties are very up to date and nice.

Modern and fun place to live. Cultivates a prosperous environment. I always feel safe and welcomed. It has great amenities, especially the pool.