I like living in the retreat. The only thing i do not like is the fact that you pay the exact same amount to live in the old section as the new section. Not sure why the rent for the old section doesn't go down after living here for a year.

top notch! this community is a vibrant example of everything you want in a college living community. The pol is hopping and beach volleyball is competitive

Great at keeping the residents updated on the building process and the awesome amenities Oxford Uncommon has to offer! So excited to live here next year.

I love living here at the retreat at oxford. The community is nice and quiet. If you are looking for somewhere to stay this fall come and see it for yourself.

The retreat is a friendly environment that is very reliable when needed. The amenities are probably the best you could find in student living housing in Oxford.

The retreat is a nice place to live! It has great amenities that are fun and for everyone! I am really excited to start living here! I have tons of friends who lived here and who have enjoyed it

the retreat is amazing and so fun! I love the staff and I am very excited to live here. I have a lot of friends that already live at the retreat and say how great it is and I can not wait to find out for myself!

I have heard nothing but great things about the retreat and cannot wait to live there next year. It seems like such a great community and is so pretty.

Living at the retreat was the best decision I made!! Loving sophomore year because of it! Having my own bedroom and bathroom with all the amentities is so nice!

I have not moved in yet because I am a freshman finishing out my stay in the dorm however Tyler was very helpful on our tour and The Retreat at Oxford has been very welcoming to my friends and me.

The retreat is a great place to live off campus, especially as a sophomore. It is close to campus and just minutes away from the square. Highly recommend.

The retreat has so many features, the most I found in Oxford. As a transfer student it has been easy to transition when the place you live is so nice.

Apartment amenities are great. Staff is well-managed. Good activities on site. Pool is awesome. Do not like the noise and some features of the apartment.

I had a good time. One if the great things about living in the retreat is that the landscape is very well maintained. The houses need to be reforced with stronger material. Otherwise the employees and facilities are great!

The Retreat is way to overpriced. It's really unfortunate that us broke college kids are having to pay what we do. It's like that everywhere in oxford though, something needs to happen

Our house is old and constantly looks dirty from the stains on the floor. I can hear my neighbors easily through the walls, and it can often be annoying/loud. The set up of our house is pretty inconvenient; I live in the four bedrooms, three floors one.

Overall good. Trash should not be as hard as it is. Every other community takes it out for the residents. Also houses are so cheaply built and then we get fined when things break through everyday use. Kinda crapy of you guys.

Nice community! Neighbors are great, the pool is amazing ! Love living here. Or just visiting a friend here is always fun. Definitely a place to live

I am excited to live at the retreat. I have been there many times and the buildings are very nice and the community feels very safe. Also the pool and the other ammenties are very up to date and nice.

The retreat is a great place to live! The grounds are always clean and always being improved. The employees are nice and the facilities are always clean.

I love living at the retreat! Every time I have had something go wrong in my house the maintenance team has been on top of it and I will forever be grateful for that!

Could be worse! It's really not that bad living at the retreat excep that something is dumb about this I write review for website and so I review the this heat we

I love living in the retreat. The ame retire are great, I love the tanning here and the mail system here is really great and easy. The maintenance people are the best.

Community rewards is a convenient and easy way to earn a little extra. I haven't yet reached the amount to get a reward but I am getting very close without using up my time

Love the rewards program, the platform is simple and easy to navigate. This has made referring others very easy and the process of earning points seems more like an appealing activity rather than a chore.