You are doing pretty good. The wifi could be a lot better and the furniture could be in a lot better condition that what it is but so far it's pretty good.

The Retreat is a great option for students who want to live off campus in Oxford. I have really enjoyed living in here and highly recommend it!

I really enjoy living at the retreat. It's close enough to campus I can walk or ride a bike, but far enough that I'm not living in a dorm. It's a fun experience.

The retreat is a fun and interesting place to live. The people in the community and makes it a fun place to party, the fines and trash are a little excessive but besides that all the amenities make it worthwhile.

I really like living here at the retreat. It is the best place for a college student to live in all of oxford. Come in today and be apart of our family.

I have been living here for about a year, and it has been great. The facilities including the pool and gym are amazing and so convenient. Also, I love having a queen size bed.

I have no complaints, but I feel like the study areas in the clubhouse will get too crowded once the new houses are built. The study areas are already often full.

The retreat has very nice amenities and nice houses. I enjoy how easy it is to take the bus to class from their bus stop and I love how the bus runs on football game days so I don't have to worry about parking.

Great houses and staff! Only problem is on the weekends when its party time and theres limited parking and a lot of noise. Other than that it is a fun place to live.

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

I love living here at the retreat! Any problem that I might have had was taken care of immediately. If you are looking for somewhere to stay the retreat is where you need to be.

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

I've certainly got my money's worth here at the Retreat at Oxford. The staff are all well-kind and considerate. It's a very friendly environment when it comes to hospitality.

I love the area but I hate the internet provider and I hate that they are also in charge of the security system. I wish the Retreat would take their business else where and would find another service. Everything else is awesome including having maintenance whenever you need them.

I like living at the retreat. The staff is very nice and my unit was very clean when i moved in. Overall, I am please with my experience so far.

The Retreat at Oxford staff is doing a phenomenal job of keeping the community looking nice every day and keeping the residents in line. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here!

Aside from staff entering without notice from time to time, the Retreat is a great place to live with fantastic amenities. The new parking lot will definitely relieve congestion during the pool season which has been a issue during the past.

I love the retreat. I moved in at the beginning of the semester. The pool is amazing and always a great time. There is a great work out room and tanning is awesome to

Honestly I love living at the retreat! Sometimes the WiFi lets me down and that is they only thing keeping me from giving it a full 5 star rating! Other than that it is great!

Pretty good apartment for a generic cottage home. Wish the gym was bigger but housing is really Roomie. I love our pool!! They have enough room to occupy everyone

It's been a great stay so far! I just wish the furniture that they furnish us with was better made since we do pay $40 a month for it and had drawers or something. Other thank that's it's been very nice.

It's a very nice community to live in. The people are very social ANd nice. The staff is okay as well, they can be pretty helpful at times. A

I love living here, its the best place in Oxford for student housing. I love my home and the club house and have so much fun at the pool and the gym!

I enjoy living at The Retreat. The pool is nice and I have not had very many problems with our house. My main complaint is about the wifi and the fact that the pool was closed all weekend for Labor Day weekend. I did not think that was fair for paying residents.

I've enjoyed living at the retreat. I would recommend it to my friends. I feel like it is a little pricey. Maintenance and management have worked well with me!

This house is wonderful, the people at the desk in the clubhouse are always super nice, and all of my problems are solved quickly and professionally. Great place to live!

My overall experience at the retreat has been wonderful. I enjoy my living experience in my cottage with my roommates. We especially enjoy the pool and other amendities they have to offer. My parents think it's a lovely place as well.