they have great management! they are always there to help with whatever questions you may have, and the amenities are great and are kept very clean

Great place to live this is my 3rd year living in the same cottage. Pool is a blast and love the community when it comes to hanging out with friends

I did enjoy my stay, however it was disappointing that I could not opt out of my lease before I left. The place always stayed clean thanks the the great grounds crew.

I absolutely love living at The Retreat. The atmosphere, housing, and amenities are all incredible. My only complaint is that it is poorly managed. Issues with fines or rent or electricity are never sorted out easily. The staff tries to be helpful but is filled with a bunch of college students just like the residents. If they were to bring in some senior leadership to help make sure that the place is run right and everything is handled correctly, they would get 5 Stars every time.

Great! Love living here! Could use a few tweaks, but over all I have enjoyed it. I would recommend anyone to live here. The pool is so fun!!

I have lived here for two years and it has been an overall, very nice experience. If something was wrong in the house, maintenance always showed up in a timely and friendly fashion. I used the free printing to my advantage and the people working the front desk were always nice and helpful when I came in to print off my assignments for school.

The retreat at Oxford is a fun place to live with some great amenities offered. The pool is amazing and the fact that they have a personal bus to take you to the square is pretty awesome too.

Everything has been great living here the past 2 years, haven't had any problems what so ever. Would highly recommend living in the retreat to anyone!

I really enjoy living at the retreat. It's close enough to campus I can walk or ride a bike, but far enough that I'm not living in a dorm. It's a fun experience.