Retreat at Oxford

4.1

4.1

I absolutely love this community. I wouldn’t live anywhere else in oxford besides The Retreat. It’s the very best place to be. When asked where to live in Oxford, The Retreat is always my answer!
great place to stay but needs more maintenace help. also we haven’t gotten anything for signing our lease. other than that we have 5 houses here at it’s been a great location
Great. Looks nice hopefully the stay will be nice.The Retreat is going to be like paradise for me I can see it going a mile away. My Name is Trendarius Bland an it is a pleasure to be here with you guys thanks so much
Best place to live in Oxford!! The pool is awesome, the fitness centers are great, and the study rooms are perfect for finals. Wouldn’t live anywhere else!
I have lived here for my sophmore year and the retreat at oxford has been great. I renewed my lease for another year and i am excited to see what the next year here brings!
1 star
This place is awful. They never fix anything in a timely manner and they make everything much harder than it needs to be. The houses are cheaply built and break easily and they want you to pay for it.
I’ve lived here coming up to two years. Great place to live for your under classmen years. Once junior year hits the atmosphere becomes irritating.
Faciltiies are nice but the inexperience of the young staff is frustrating. It takes several attempts for management to reply. Because of age, some repairs are often overlooked.
I did not enjoy living at the Retreat. I felt like it was ran by people my age, and I am not old enough to run a living complex. I also paid a lot to do a little. I never used the amenities, so it just wasn’t worth it.
Living at the retreat has been a good decision so far. I enjoy the open houses they have and the taco Tuesday's and all the amenities they off. Retreat workers are also very generous and are always asking us if we need anything additional.