Really expensive for cheaply built houses in a college town. I think thank my $700 rent should be about half of that considering the quality and I'm a college student

I love living at the Retreat at Oxford! I have had such a great experience with everything. I have actually already renewed my lease for next year!

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

The retreat is cool and fun, except it having the rates go up even though we renew our lease. It makes absolutely no sense. But great people and lots of fun

Love everything about living here and the maintence guys are the best. The location is a huge plus, and we have the best pool out of all the other places in oxford.

The retreat in oxford, Mississippi is one of the best places to live for the average college student. The rent is affordable and the houses are great.

Very nice living. Couldn't be more pleased with location of apartment. Only wish rent was cheaper for a 4 year old product where college kids lived in. Also have smaller room compared to other roommates with NO CLOSET!

Doing well but things could always be better. The new section bathroom toilets suck though and the water pressure is garbage. Overall, good.

I have had my AC break 4 times since I have lived here. My house walls are painted in streaks of white and my stair rail never permanently dried.

everything is very nice and the retreat, and all of the staff are very nice also! the only complaint I have is that when my roommates and I put in a maintenance request, we have received no response at all.

Having a wonderful time. Everything is awesome. I love The Retreat so so so so so so so so so so so much. I love giving feedback because I like getting points.

Me and my roomates submitted all of our applications before the cut off date and never recieved our Free TV as promiseed. Our house has broken pieces that the aretreat never fixed. The maintnence time is a long wait. The tire skid marks need to be removed they devalue the property and look terrible for anyone who drives through.

There is broken glass all over the walkways and everyone has been really rowdy. There are beer cans all over the grass areas and that's just trashy. My fridge has been broken for weeks and no one will come by to look at it. I'm very disappointed.

I would like to be resident of the month. It is also my birth month so it really only makes sense for me to be the resident of the month. Thank you for your consideration.

Awesome! Ammenities are great. Staff is professional and well trained and can help with anything. The community atmosphere and distance to campus are also preferred.

So far it's been such a fun place to live! Maintence is usually really helpful and the staff do what the can to help in any way. The facilities are a great addition to have!

I love the swimming pool and tanning beds. The beds could be updated though. The parking is bad at night and the speed bumps get old but I love the neighborhood and the bus that goes to campus!

So far, I have had a great experience living at the Retreat! The staff is very friendly and the grounds are kept up very well. It is a great environment to live in!

I really enjoy living in the Retreat at Oxford. It is a great community with a lot of amazing amenities. The houses are so nice and it truly feels like home!

I've only been here for 3 weeks, but so far so good. The only complaint I really have, so far, is that when I went to the pool the other weekend it was completely trashed (though it wasn't management's fault). Beer cans and cigarettes EVERYWHERE; even in the pool. I'm not sure if that's what the tenants do on a regular basis or if there was a party that particular day. But its unfortunate that we have such a nice complex with people that aren't concerned with keeping the space they live in clean. Other than that, everything has been good so far.

I love the retreat! They are so nice and it is a great community to live in. I think that everyone should live in the retreat! The pool is a fun place in the summer

Great community love living here so much fun. Enjoy the pool and the gym and other amenities. Staff is very helpful and rooms are spacious. Overall great

I think the units are a little cheaply made and that the maintenance is not very helpful but other than that it has been a good experience overall.

It was a fun time...what more can I say? There is no other place in Oxford that i would like to live. The pool parties were by far the best thing here

I like how the management at the Retreat at Oxford is continuing to make strides to improve the infrastructure around the area. The lawn mowing and trash pick up also helps provide a clean atmosphere about the area.

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

Living here was alright. The materials the houses are built with are cheap and you can tel that the place was built in a rush. But the pool is nice.