The retreat at oxford is a great student housing place to stay. It includes several amenities and also a nice place to live. I will continue staying here.

Solid! Best place to live in oxford. Things that suck tho- the size of my room, the frogs that are invading the community, the smell from the trash, and the increase in rent even if you already lived there

Great living, great amenities. Always someone available to help out. Furnished with great furniture. Great location, 5 miners from everything in town.

Very homy and safe. I love the carpet in the house. The pool is also very nice. I use the basketball court a lot too. The clubhouse is also a very helpful resource

So far I really like it at The Reteat. Our unit is really nice and we have good neighbors around us. I have used some of the amenities which are great. It is close to campus and a really nice place to live.

facilities are great and the property upkeep is great. However, the inside of my unit looked like it wasn't inspected too well before move in. There is damages too the uni, such as a crack in the front door, missing lightbulbs, and a broken closet door.

I love that every apartment is its own little house. It allows us to spread out and just be us in our place. The pool is really nice and it's an easy drive to campus.

Overall living in the retreat has been a good decision. Having the pool and basketball court have been huge perks as well as shuttle system to campus. Only thing that's been annoying is the time inbetween the busses coming and location where they pickup on campus.

When applying, I was impressed with the staff. Now--not so much. I like the amenities; however, the customer service and communication could use some work. Also, move-in day was awful, and my roommates and I never heard anything about "move-in week".

Such a perfect off campus house. The staff is amazing and responds in a timely manner. The houses are well made and perfect for my sophomore year.

IT IS pretty good, lots of activities are furnished by the community such as the swimming pool, game room, and basket ball courts which are all wwonderful to have in the community.

My experience at the retreat has been nothing but positive. The facility itself is amazing, but everyone that works in the office is always willing to help as well, which makes for an even better experience.

I love it here!! Would recommend living here to anyone who asks!! The management is so nice and helpful and it's just a very friendly community!

Had a little confusion with my apartment but had good communication with Brandon and we made it work. He was very nice and has answered all of our questions! Excited to live at The Retreat!

I think that if you are giving out free gifts you should advertise it more so that current tenants will know about it just like new possible tenants.

The Retreat has been one of the most fun places that I have ever lived in. The people who work at the clubhouse are never rude and always willing to help

These apartments are very beautiful. They are extremely affordable. They residents are really friendly and will help you if you need any type of help.

MAKING THINGS EASY FROM APPLICATION TO LISTS OF ITEMS NEED FOR MOVE IN. BEEN HELPFUL WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THE PROCESS. INCLUDING SETTING UP POWER

generally, things get fixed really quickly and I love the pool! The people at the front desk are really nice and easy to work with. The lounge area and tanning beds are awesome

The convenience of the retreat has been an up side, but the houses are old and dirty. Also, the neighborhood is kind of rough when it comes to how rowdy people are and how loud my neighbors are.

I like living here but sometimes they are slow to make repairs. We've had our air go out twice this semester and it took nearly two days to get someone out here.

I love my apartments! They have awesome service at the front office. The maintenance crew always works hard make sure everything is taken care of in a timely matter. Also great amenities!

Great place to live with awesome pool and activities often at the Clubhouse. Very spacious living space with furnished apartments too. I love having my own bathroom.

fantastic but the houses are in need of cleaning like the carpet is so dirty and the stoves are herendous but other than that awesome, i love the amenities!

Loving living here so far. Only complaint I have is that one of my outlets didn't work and I put in a maintenance request and they came and "fixed" it but it still doesn't work.