I've certainly got my money's worth here at the Retreat at Oxford. The staff are all well-kind and considerate. It's a very friendly environment when it comes to hospitality.

I love the area but I hate the internet provider and I hate that they are also in charge of the security system. I wish the Retreat would take their business else where and would find another service. Everything else is awesome including having maintenance whenever you need them.

I like living at the retreat. The staff is very nice and my unit was very clean when i moved in. Overall, I am please with my experience so far.

The Retreat at Oxford staff is doing a phenomenal job of keeping the community looking nice every day and keeping the residents in line. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here!

Aside from staff entering without notice from time to time, the Retreat is a great place to live with fantastic amenities. The new parking lot will definitely relieve congestion during the pool season which has been a issue during the past.

I love the retreat. I moved in at the beginning of the semester. The pool is amazing and always a great time. There is a great work out room and tanning is awesome to

Honestly I love living at the retreat! Sometimes the WiFi lets me down and that is they only thing keeping me from giving it a full 5 star rating! Other than that it is great!

Pretty good apartment for a generic cottage home. Wish the gym was bigger but housing is really Roomie. I love our pool!! They have enough room to occupy everyone

It's been a great stay so far! I just wish the furniture that they furnish us with was better made since we do pay $40 a month for it and had drawers or something. Other thank that's it's been very nice.

It's a very nice community to live in. The people are very social ANd nice. The staff is okay as well, they can be pretty helpful at times. A

I love living here, its the best place in Oxford for student housing. I love my home and the club house and have so much fun at the pool and the gym!

I enjoy living at The Retreat. The pool is nice and I have not had very many problems with our house. My main complaint is about the wifi and the fact that the pool was closed all weekend for Labor Day weekend. I did not think that was fair for paying residents.

I've enjoyed living at the retreat. I would recommend it to my friends. I feel like it is a little pricey. Maintenance and management have worked well with me!

This house is wonderful, the people at the desk in the clubhouse are always super nice, and all of my problems are solved quickly and professionally. Great place to live!

My overall experience at the retreat has been wonderful. I enjoy my living experience in my cottage with my roommates. We especially enjoy the pool and other amendities they have to offer. My parents think it's a lovely place as well.

pretty well cant complain except for mail box key. the free transportation on game days is very helpfuly. also being allowed to have my pupppy

Had some troubles when we first moved in, but everything got fix immediately. Love the shuttle bus and the pool! Great apartment! Want to live here next year!

Out of all the housing complexes I've previously lived, The Retreat is by far the best housing community experience I've ever been a part of!

So far everything at the retreat has been great! We've had one problem with appliances in our kitchen and the maintance guys got right on fixing it!

I love it, the pool is great and I have a great location with good neighbors. Walls are thin, but overall I think it's great! There is always parking.

Doing a great job everything is clean and neat while also not having any other problems with neighbors. The trash situation could be better with only 1 dumpster in the complex.

Great amenities, everyone in the office has been pleasant and helpful. Only down side is with all this eauitful weather and so many visitors to the pool I have limited parking at my house.

Retreat at Oxford has been everything I've wanted in the college experience. Made great friends and always have a good time as well have a strong community feel.

Coming back for more, preparing to move into my new house in the front of the neighborhood for year number two with The Retreat. Individuals are working hard just to get the house i am transferring in ready for my move so that I can concentrate on the accelerated course I am taking during August Intercession. There were workers there last night when I drove by at 10:30pm.

they have great management! they are always there to help with whatever questions you may have, and the amenities are great and are kept very clean