Awesome! Ammenities are great. Staff is professional and well trained and can help with anything. The community atmosphere and distance to campus are also preferred.

So far it's been such a fun place to live! Maintence is usually really helpful and the staff do what the can to help in any way. The facilities are a great addition to have!

I love the swimming pool and tanning beds. The beds could be updated though. The parking is bad at night and the speed bumps get old but I love the neighborhood and the bus that goes to campus!

So far, I have had a great experience living at the Retreat! The staff is very friendly and the grounds are kept up very well. It is a great environment to live in!

I really enjoy living in the Retreat at Oxford. It is a great community with a lot of amazing amenities. The houses are so nice and it truly feels like home!

I've only been here for 3 weeks, but so far so good. The only complaint I really have, so far, is that when I went to the pool the other weekend it was completely trashed (though it wasn't management's fault). Beer cans and cigarettes EVERYWHERE; even in the pool. I'm not sure if that's what the tenants do on a regular basis or if there was a party that particular day. But its unfortunate that we have such a nice complex with people that aren't concerned with keeping the space they live in clean. Other than that, everything has been good so far.

I love the retreat! They are so nice and it is a great community to live in. I think that everyone should live in the retreat! The pool is a fun place in the summer

Great community love living here so much fun. Enjoy the pool and the gym and other amenities. Staff is very helpful and rooms are spacious. Overall great

I think the units are a little cheaply made and that the maintenance is not very helpful but other than that it has been a good experience overall.

It was a fun time...what more can I say? There is no other place in Oxford that i would like to live. The pool parties were by far the best thing here

I like how the management at the Retreat at Oxford is continuing to make strides to improve the infrastructure around the area. The lawn mowing and trash pick up also helps provide a clean atmosphere about the area.

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

Living here was alright. The materials the houses are built with are cheap and you can tel that the place was built in a rush. But the pool is nice.

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

Overall I have really enjoyed living at The Retreat. I love how close it is to everything. Everyone is so friendly. I'm not crazy about how noisy it gets, but it's not too bad.

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

Y'all are doing great! Keep up the good work. I've really enjoyed living at the retreat and I love all of the amenities it has to offer!!!!!

Good! I enjoy the staff at the retreat, the maintenance staff always comes around to fix any problems as soon as possible and it's amazing. Thank you!!

I have had the best experience at the Retreat at Oxford over the past two years. They have great staff and facilities. I would not have wanted to live any where else during my time at Ole Miss.

The houses are pretty decent, since they are still only a few years old they are little low in quality, could use some touching up on the walls. But overall they are pretty nice. The amenities are very useful, an expanded fitness center would be nice. With only a few machines and that small space it gets crowded quickly. The management are very helpful and always pleasant.

Doing a wonderful job! Couldn't ask for more are a better place to live. Y'all always get right on a problem when asked. And never negative about it.

Reply from Retreat at Oxford

I love living at the retreat, the only thing is that over that works a lot of trash can accumulate outside, but other than that the people who live and work at the retreat are nice.

It's a nice place to live!! It's fun how the houses are different sizes and different colors! It can be kind of expensive but includes all amenities.

The neighborhood has great facilities and the staff is always ready to help whenever you need it. Highly suggest living here if you get the chance.

Good I love it here. I renewed my lease for another year and I'm excited about it. I wish I was moving into a new cottage though because they do look really nice! :)

I have loved living at the Retreat! It gives a very comfortable vibe with very nice people who work at the front desk. Definitely renewed. You can't find a more generous living area!

I've had nothing but great experiences with every staff member. I just renewed yesterday, and couldn't be happier. The pool is great, the gym and basketball court are great. This place is perfect.

I do not really stay here much at all. So I can not honestly rate the place. All I can say is when I have stayed here the pool was not open a lot of the times while we were able to use it and the walls are very thin I can hear everything that goes on in my house