Perfect place for college housing. The amenities make living at the Retreat an enjoyable experience. It is convenient to have the pool and gym right next to your apartment.

I enjoy the amenities that The Retreat at Oxford permits. Furthermore, I like how friendly and welcoming the staff at the front office are when picking up packages from their center.

The retreat is a very nice community for college students. It is pretty pricey and has a lot of stupid fees but I have had a good experience living here.

It’s been really nice living here. We love how convenient everything is. It’s a great first house to rent. We would recommend the Retreat as a place for any first time renters.

i love the pool and the golf simulator. my house has everything i could possibly need. i have a great backyard and porch. the study rooms and free printing comes in handy.

Everything so far is great. Except i put in a matinence request a long time ago and neither have still been fixed. This is the reason for my rarting other wise I would give them 4 stars

great location and the staff is wonderful! the pool, clubhouse, and other amenities are so convenient. definitely worth the price because the experience is great

Love hearing it but there can be issues with getting maintenance done. Everything was not moved in ready but the staff is very nice and always very helpful

Enjoyed living here! Since the apartments are a few years old they are starting to look like it, but the staff and maintenance is great whenever you need them and the amenities are always kept well. The gym is small and could use a little update and maybe some more machines but it is kept clean.

I like that this student housing complex understands the needs of college students. Although, I wish the staff was fewer students and more responsible adults.

The Retreat in Oxford is a great place to live! The pool, dog park, study rooms, gyms, and clubhouses are some of the added benefits of living there.

the retreat provides a friendly community, welcoming environment, and extremely nice amenities like multiple work out facilities, a pool, and tanning salon.

Very nice and comfortable place to live. Great location and great community. The amenities are really nice like the printer and computer lab.

It's honestly been awesome. The buses running all the time make life super easy. Its always quiet our here, but also always a lot of fun. Especially at the pool

I really love living here and you will too. Just sign up for a visit and come fall in love with this place. Hope to see you soon. Come on by and say hey.

Great place to live great people great amenities. This place is all around such a fun place great great environment to live during your stay in oxford.

My apartment community is a comfortable and safe place to stay, yet I wish that I didn’t hear everything going on outside my window. All in all, I have enjoyed my experience at the Retreat.

It's a great time and very friendly environment. The only issue is that we can have a garbage can outside to keep trash in before we take it to the trash compactor

The retreat at ole miss is a great place to live with its multiple gyms, dog parks, and the amazing pool. The apartments are a great size for the price.

The Retreat provides its residents with nice houses in a great community. There are several options to choose from whether you are looking for a place to write a paper or have fun on a weekend.

The apartment is really nice. The amenities like the pool, gym and tanning are really beneficial and make the retreat stand out from the other housing complexes in Oxford

really enjoy using this, very fun and rewarding. well put together, will definitely continue to use this throughout my stay at the retreat. the retreat offers so many great rewards and this is just one.

Very good retreat management. The clubhouse staff is also very helpful. I get an email instantly when I have a package, and a confirmation email after the package has been picked up.

I love this apartment. I love the community and i love all the people i have had the opportunity to meet while living here. Although i live close to home it feels like home.

I love living at The Retreat!! It has the best amenities and cutest houses! Me and my roommates really love it here, my favorite thing here is the pool!