The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world's second-oldest university in continuous operation.

Great place to live love the amenities and staff are always friendly ! We live close to the shuttle and the fact that it takes you to school, games and to the square is awesome

So great so nice very cool nice place cool couch happy nice very I want these points oh yeah gotta love the retreat dude I’m telling you it’s awesome

Your paying your own bills. You don’t have your momma to tell you to get up in the morning and you have to buy your own food your not a baby no more

overall great community and area to live, very accommodating. the only part thats bad is the internet is not very consistent and it takes a while to get back on and running

The apartment itself is nice but the internet causes more problems than it might be worth. Other than internet mishaps and odd blackouts this place is really nice.

It is amazing! Everyone is nice and friendly. The pool is always fun on weekends. It makes me feel at home. There are little food events that are also nice to go because it’s free food.

Living in the retreat is really cool. You have your own house that can you live with your best friends, you can do what you want to a certain extent and it’s jusy awesome

My experience at the retreat has been fantastic. The bus system makes it easy to get to and from campus as well as the square on the weekends.

So far everything has been great. The house is clean and very comfortable. Everything in the house works and we haven’t had any problems. Only bad thing is the WiFi goes out twice a week

Wifi is not the best, It keeps going in and out. Location is great. Staff should keep all the computer rooms updated and printer supplied with paper.

Moved in to a very clean apartment only a few minor damages. All appliances work perfectly as well as the air conditioning (although a little hot on third floor). Overall great place.

I stay at the Retreat so far has been good. Everyone is friendly here, but there seems to be a problem with the wifi quite often. But other than that the Retreat is a fine place to stay.

I really like the facilities that are offered and the size of the house. The air conditioning is great. WiFi is my only complaint as it goes in and out sometimes. The staff is great with quick responses and helping achieve the full happiness of the customer

It is very good, however, the internet does not work a lot. Other than that, it is clean and kept up very nicely. The pool is always nice and fun

The review of the apartment was great. The staff was friendly and neighborhood was pleasant. I enjoyed the nicely greets that the staff gave to me and my family at the time of the visit.

I have really enjoyed live at the retreat. The amenities are really nice. However the maintenance repair and request sometimes take way to long to be fulfilled. All in all it’s a great friendly environment to live at.

Living here is fine, I don't really have issues. only thing to improve on is maybe making the middle pool a hotub and to have more parking spaces maybe.

My decision to live at the retreat was great! I love all the people that work here and hanging out at the pool and using the gym. The one thing that I wish would be done is cleaning the gym more often and updating the equipment because a lot of it is broken.

I love living at the retreat! there is always something to do and the community that the retreat creates is very welcoming! Also, I always love hanging out a the pool with my friends!

For the most part it is a nice place to live. I’ve lived here since 2016 with my 4 other roommates and we like it fine. Maintence requests take too long and the office staff seems to never know what is actually going on but that’s okay they are students like me.

I love the retreat. It’s an amazing place to be and I absolutely love the pool! The cottages are very updated and they feel like you’re At home!

I loved my experience. The property is so nice and the amenities are awesome. I wish the tanning beds had new bulbs but other than that I can tell they are improving!

Living here at the retreat has been amazing. Everywhere you turn there is always a smiling face and friends having fun. Not only are people having fun but also taking care of each other!

The Retreat at Oxford was a decent place to live. Maintenance was generally helpful whenever I had issues, and there were A LOT of issues. When I arrived, my bedroom didn't have a door, fire alarms were missing, and there was an old couch in the living room that they never ended up coming to get, among other issues. The amenities were nice and the events put on by the Retreat were fun, but overall I would not recommend living here.