The Retreat is a really nice place. The community is big and there’s a bunch to do. People are very friendly and nice. There’s a dog park for all the animal lovers .

I’ve been coming over the retreat for the past year now and it’s been a great experience and there’s a lot of things that have to over that residents can use.

I love the apartment it’s very spacious and it’s a nice neighborhood and i hat to have to leave i love to go swim it the biggest pool in Oxford

This is the best place to live in Oxford! The Retreat feels like a home away from home. It’s nice to know there is a community like The Retreat in Oxford when you are 6 hours from home.

The community is very lively and active. You will often see students walking their dogs or hanging out on their balconies or porches. Theres a great pool, dog park, and workout facilities as well as study rooms and computer lab. The staff is always available on call. The only downside might be the large greek life presence. The pre-furnsished furniture is also quite cheap as you would expect. The bathrooms and kitchens could have a nicer quality material.

I stay often at Residence Inn and am always impressed with Food Service - we meet smiling Rosalina that brings smiles to our inner being. Wonderful person providing exceptional service. Same can be said for the Front Desk young man named Plamen. Always ready to please, professional and courteous. Great service, clean accomodations.

Honestly this has been one of the most exciting years of my life and it’s half because of where I live. I’m closely connected to people and constantly have friends to see and access to amenities such as the pool, gym, tanning, and computers/study rooms for schoolwork. Although things can go wrong in the house and be a pain, the Oxford staff really do try to be nice.

Thank you so much for the card! Definitely a great reason to live at the retreat and y’all website was very easy to use user friendly! I can’t wait to use the card!

I love the retreat and all its amenities, i love the yoga classes that are online on the tv in the gym so i can do it whenever i am not in the mood to do anything else

The community is nice and safe, but come on there is no hot water. I think there are some small housekeeping things that need to be done to all homes. Carpet replacement and a fresh coat of paint on the walls would do nicely.

The amenitites are enjoyable. The rooms are decent. The house size is decent. The maintenance is not so good. I have waited many days for multiple things to be fixed.

I have found to really enjoy my experience here at the retreat! I love the people and all of the events that go on throughout the school year!

Lived here for two years and it is the quintessential college living houses in Oxford. The amenities alone are worth the cost of rent especially if you compare the cost of the living at the Retreat compared to houses in Oxford.

It’s good! Fun atmosphere to live in and has great amenities! During the spring and summer the pool is the most popular in oxford. Great place to have a good time with your friends

I love it here. The atmosphere is awesome. A lot of my friends are residents here and we are having a blast. The house is beautiful and the grounds are amazing.

The Retreat at Oxford has been a great first year living off campus experience. From the amenities to the comfortability, I resigned for the same apartment for a reason. Although there are many other great places to live in Oxford, I really feel at home here.

Love living at the Retreat so much that I will be living here again next year. There is no better compliment than that. The amenities are great!

The retreat is a great place to stay and i have encouraged many of my friends to stay here too. They have many amenities and activities to do.

It has been a good experience living here. The staff is very nice and helpful. The clubhouse is amazing and has a nice computer lab and gym that is easy to access.

My resident experience has been a good one so far. Signing up for the retreat was an easy process and claiming the gifts that were promised came in quickly as well.

The apartments are really nice and a great place to stay for anyone looking for a new home. Look no further for the best apartments in Oxford.

I literally couldn't live without the amazing amenities like the computer lab, gym, tanning bed, and pool! Staff is always available for any questions or issues that you may have!

The Retreat is a lovely place to settle down and relax within the fast moving pace of college. the amenities are wonderful and provide an escape and the illusion of living luxury while still in college.

The Retreat has a lot of great ameninities and the pool is the best in Oxford. They are easy to work with if you run into any issues, and have great customer service.

Ten out of ten would probably recommend, pretty steezy pool and basketball court to get that recreation in. Great community I mean really amazing