I love it here. The atmosphere is awesome. A lot of my friends are residents here and we are having a blast. The house is beautiful and the grounds are amazing.

The Retreat at Oxford has been a great first year living off campus experience. From the amenities to the comfortability, I resigned for the same apartment for a reason. Although there are many other great places to live in Oxford, I really feel at home here.

Love living at the Retreat so much that I will be living here again next year. There is no better compliment than that. The amenities are great!

The retreat is a great place to stay and i have encouraged many of my friends to stay here too. They have many amenities and activities to do.

It has been a good experience living here. The staff is very nice and helpful. The clubhouse is amazing and has a nice computer lab and gym that is easy to access.

My resident experience has been a good one so far. Signing up for the retreat was an easy process and claiming the gifts that were promised came in quickly as well.

The apartments are really nice and a great place to stay for anyone looking for a new home. Look no further for the best apartments in Oxford.

I literally couldn't live without the amazing amenities like the computer lab, gym, tanning bed, and pool! Staff is always available for any questions or issues that you may have!

The Retreat is a lovely place to settle down and relax within the fast moving pace of college. the amenities are wonderful and provide an escape and the illusion of living luxury while still in college.

The Retreat has a lot of great ameninities and the pool is the best in Oxford. They are easy to work with if you run into any issues, and have great customer service.

Ten out of ten would probably recommend, pretty steezy pool and basketball court to get that recreation in. Great community I mean really amazing

The retreat has some nice amenities, but isn’t the best place to live in Oxford. The college students who work there are no help when it comes to most problems.

I have visited the Retreat at Oxford many times visiting friends and such. They have never complained and neither have I. The houses are nice and quiet but capable of a good time.

I absolutely love the retreat. The cottages are so cute because they're all different colors and the pool is super awesome. The tanning bed in the main building is so convenient

Staff at front desk is excellent, roomy bedrooms and variety of house styles to choose from. Been very happy in my two years here and plan on renewing for last year!

Living here has been pretty good. The ammenities are a huge plus when living at the retreat. The pool and work out facility are great and there are always people to chat with.

I love the retreat and it is such a beautiful place for college students to live. I love the space in my milledge home. It makes me feel like I have a home away from home.

I have lived there for almost 4 months and have very much enjoyed the housing as well as all the amenities that come with living there such as the busses, pool, and gym

Solid place to live, wish some packages didn't just get dropped off at our front door. Easy for people to just roll up and take. Other than that, no complaints.

Great place to live, there are lots of other students around the same age. The amenities are awesome with the pool, and basketball court and gyms.

Perfect place for college housing. The amenities make living at the Retreat an enjoyable experience. It is convenient to have the pool and gym right next to your apartment.

I enjoy the amenities that The Retreat at Oxford permits. Furthermore, I like how friendly and welcoming the staff at the front office are when picking up packages from their center.

The retreat is a very nice community for college students. It is pretty pricey and has a lot of stupid fees but I have had a good experience living here.

It’s been really nice living here. We love how convenient everything is. It’s a great first house to rent. We would recommend the Retreat as a place for any first time renters.

i love the pool and the golf simulator. my house has everything i could possibly need. i have a great backyard and porch. the study rooms and free printing comes in handy.