Nice being around college kids. Pools are nice. Basketball courts could be better. Maintenance could be better. They take a long time to fulfill work orders.

They were very helpful and accommodating. My student loves the apartment. She can’t wait to move in with her new roommmated. It also seems to be a safe environment.

The retreat at Columbia has been a pleasure to be working with since the tour process. After seeing the sample house and driving around both phases, my friends and I fell in love with the neighborhood and community. All the things that come with house such as the pools, gyms, and tanning beds make the stay even better. All of the workers are super nice and accommodating as well.

Love the people I love with and our little house! The pool is awesome to go hang out with friends at especially on a hot day. I love using the gym.

great community to get to meet people. very nice and helpful staff. nice to have your own house and not worry about noise from neighbors. and great amenities

I am so happy to be living here! My move in experience was a bit of a hassle but the staff was incredible at making the move in easy. I've delt with a lot of crappy apartment staff at other places and I can honestly say these are some of the most helpful and kindest people I've encountered!

Great place to live if you have pets. Easy to find and not far from grocery stores. Only down side is the distance from the USC campus. I would recommend to friends.

For the most part I enjoy living here,At the beginning of the year my house was infested with cockroaches and I think more needed to be done

The gates have had trouble opening since we moved in, they are either fully broken or they don’t open enough to drive a car through. The office staff are nice.

The community is very spacious and a nice place to stay. The only main issue are the bugs in the spring and summer time. Other than that everything is great.

The best apts in Columbia,SC. This place is amazing and safe. We have so much space to do what we love. You will enjoy your time here. The people are so friendly.

The gate is either open or doesn’t work half the time. Otherwise, great community and great staff. Highly recommended. I would live here for another lease term if I weren’t graduating.

Good apartment nice stuff and the are helpful. Good location because everything is close to you . The shuttle work everyday and in the same time also if there are a later they let you know about it

Fair pricing. not super expensive but not great, especially considering the location. My wifi is absolutely horrid, I have better luck driving to loves and setting up in mcdonalds than trying to do my homework in my own room I pay $600/mo for.

Great Amenities, and a great spot. The people around us are so much fun to hang out with. And its great for the game days!! The shuttle provided is also very convenient

Haven’t moved in yet but everyone has been welcoming when I come to visit, it seems to be a fun place to live with the pool and all there for us.

New maintenance works amazingly! The older staff was a bit better but current ones are still good and helpful. Parking can still be an issue that will never be fixed just like the gate.

I’ll be moving in very soon in August. My friends be there currently and they love it and I love it. The facilities and amenities are the best around Columbia.

I will be moving in in August and I am looking forward to it! I have many friends there and they all say very good things about it. It’s gonna be super fun

I love living here! The rooms are a great size, the amenities are great, and the staff is nice and helpful. I always feel safe here too, which is a big plus.

Experience has been pretty pleasant so far, I enjoy the open space out back. The community amenities are well kept and the place just has a good vibe.

A great atmosphere, easy resident portal, and amazing amenities! The ideal off campus place to live, party, and everything else. The staff is friendly and helpful as well!

This is interesting. I am just not 100% sure what I gain exactly or what I am supposed to do. It would be nice to see what rewards you are working towards

The condos are very well kept and in good shape. Additionally, the parking situation is stellar. I was pleased that each roommate had their own bathroom because it decreased tension and increased privacy.

My experience so far with the retreat community has been well. The staff is very willing to help and they get things done as quickly as possible.