Retreat Columbia

The houses are amazing and the staff is so nice and helpful! Definitely cheaper than other housing options and the bus is super reliable to get to campus!
I have lived at The Retreat for a full 2 years now and overall my experience living here has been really good. I like the style of the houses, the amenities, and the staff. I would refer people to live here.
It was good could be better with maintenance. Also we could have been refunded for the amminties that we weren’t able to use during carona and how the tanning bed hasn’t worked since I started living here. Also the bugs are horrible and are never fixed.
Gates are always broken and the retreat does nothing for the safety of the residents. There are constant break ins and unwanted people driving around the retreat. The police are never there and takes over 30 minutes for them to arrive after being called
Love living here! The amenities are awesome the house is so cute and I love living around other students! My only complaint is sometimes it takes a while to get things fixed and who ever painted the houses did a bad job.
Love the design of the house and amenities like the pool, such a great hangout spot! My only recommendation would be to create a better sense of community maybe through an optional GroupMe/Facebook group!
The retreat is very nice and homey, the staff and maintenance crew are super nice! Sometimes after parties you can find trash in your yard but other than that most residents are super respectful.
I really enjoy the retreat as it is convenient to school, football games, and restaurants! The pool is always fun, hangout with friends and tan.
The retreat at Columbia isn't a bad place. the staff is normally nice and helpful. the maintenance does take a bit of time to fix various things.
Fantastic maintenance crew! Always coming through in the clutch for all your needs. Friendly and helpful office staff as well. Keep up the good work!