Retreat Columbia

Amazing I loved every single minute I spent here from the people to the amenities it was a great place to have the college experience ya heard
The Retreat at Columbia is a wonderful place to live. There are always community events and it is in a wonderful location. The neighborhood itself is full of many USC students and there are always cool people to hang out with here. The team is wonderful that works here!!
Lived here for 3 years, still going well. The staff is really friendly, like the front office people and the maintenance people. It’s also nice having two pools.
Overall good living but management could be a little better at communicating to the residents and hearing the concerns of them. Phase 2 pool closed most of the summer which was a big bummer.
I have loved living here the past couple years, we have had some internal issues in the house with water leaking and poor wifi, but overall a great experience!
There are many aspects where I find the Retreat to be very slack about. It took forever to have our air conditioning fixed and there are constant break-ins.
I really enjoy living here, the amenities are fantastic and maintenance is usually very easy to get ahold of if something is needed to be fixed. I think the only thing I have to say negatively is the amount of bugs that we sometimes deal with.
I loved living at the retreat for two years. It was a great place to live as a student and you become close with your neighbors! It was nice having your own house and a back yard as well
The retreat has been great! Love hanging out around the neighborhood in the green spaces and at the pool! The staff is always very nice and so are the neighbors.
The houses are amazing and the staff is so nice and helpful! Definitely cheaper than other housing options and the bus is super reliable to get to campus!