Retreat Columbia

1,009 Reviews

1,009 Reviews

Naqwan
1 day ago
I love it here already It came fast through an email and I was satisfied with my order. I would do it all again if I could get the PS five on Best Buy

Braylen
Wonderful experience so far just having some issues with bugs in the house and not getting our house sprayed. Also a couple maintenance issues that need to be fixed

Bailey
The gates definitely need to be fixed because I don't feel safe living here. If it's called a "gated community," that means it is supposed to be gated. Also, maintenance takes forever to get to our house, whenever we have work orders.

Caleb
Our fridge is broken and few bugs, we also are waiting on the promotional money we signed for. They allowed us to move in promptly though. Overall decent

Justin
I loved my stay at the retreat so far I have no complaints, the house is great and when there were problems with the blinds they came in and fixed them the same day.

Justin
I like living here although I was told id be getting 1600 and the only reason I'm filling this out is in hope that it will help me get that money

Katherine
Very good! The only issue i’m facing is the wifi and slight bug issue but other than that it has been very good! Sophie in the office is cool, good worker to have!

Clara
The Retreat is an affordable place to live, which is nice. Only downside is legally anyone could be your roommate, even if they aren’t a student. Otherwise the cottages are nice!

Vincent
People are wonderful but house was not move-in ready and we have yet to receive funds in order to furnish the place. The maintenance order has been put on the higher priority list because we dont have a way to dry our clothes.

Emily
I have liked living here for the past 2 years. Overall, it’s a good community. There are thing that could be improved such as the gates and gyms. But maintenance and staff has most of the time been easy to work with.