Retreat Columbia
4 stars893 Reviews

Griffin
It’s been really good. I’ve met some great friends here. I wish I wasn’t graduating so I could hangout for another year. I will miss this place.
Natalie
I love the community and the layout of the neighborhood! My unit is so nice and so spacious, and I love my roommates. The location is also very nice!
Jason
Retreat is chill, a good cheap place to live, sometimes sketchy but its columbia. Lived here for 3 years because it was cheap and easy to get to school.
Bailey
I think The Retreat is a nice community filled with a lot of friendly people and staff. However, people that don't live in The Retreat come in and make the neighborhood unsafe sometimes.
Bailey
I enjoy living here very much. I would recommend The Retreat to other people. I like having individual houses instead of apartments because noise levels are lower.
Robbie
Other residents do not respect the neighborhood rules. Parking is a disaster when there are parties and I’m just trying to get home. Maintenance is also slow to fix things, but they are understaffed so it’s understandable.
Felicity
I’ve loved it here, the gates just got fixed and there’s still some that stay open all the time but overall I’ve had a good experience. There have been people who have had troubles though, especially when the gates are open since it’s not located in the best area
Victoria
Overall, I have really enjoyed living at the retreat. There have been many issues that could have been handled much better, and simple maintenance requests should not take over a month to complete, but I do like the house and the amount of space we have.
Christina
I love the community here and truly adore the layout of the cottages. My only real issue is with maintenance and their lack of responsiveness to work orders
Sydney
The maintenance takes a long time and the rent raised when we signed up the second day. The gates also only close when you go out. But overall its not bad for the price.