So far my experience has been good. I have had a few problems with a few things which I am not that happy about considering I just moved in 4 days ago. But overall I am not terribly un happy but not ecstatic about the place. The community is very friendly which I really do appreciate !

So far I'm really enjoying my time at the retreat! The houses are so cute and spacious, I love that it is pet friendly. The staff have been very helpful answering my questions and helping me out.

Its so pretty and the people are great. Loved making new friends with my neighbors. and its always fun at the pool. Very easy not to pay off the bills as well

Communication with residents is great! However, the resident portal is slightly confusing for new renters when it comes to accessing and/or paying bills.

It hasn’t been a great experience living in the retreat. I have met a lot of new people that I am now good Friends with and definitely will want to come back next year!

I have no major complaints about the retreat. Paying rent and getting things fixed was easy and quick. Wish there had been more events that i could attend

It’s been awesome! I love everyone in the retreat, especially the staff. Everyone who works in the clubhouse is super welcoming and the maintenance staff is really cool

The Retreat has been super helpful and responds in a timely manner to all of our calls and emails so far. I'm so excited to be a part of this community and looking forward to a great year.

I haven’t lived here yet but I’ve been numerous times to visit my friends and I love the community! I came for a game day tailgate and everyone was so nice

Love living in a neighborhood with all of my friends. Love going to the pool and playing beach volleyball with everyone. The dogs are a big bonus!

Its been pretty fun living at the retreat. It is a nice secluded community filled with college students. The maintenance guys do a good job of taking care of everything and the pool and clubhouse are easily accessible.

The retreat Columbia is a good place. Parking can be an issue and the gates break, but they are working on the gate part. The maintenance change made it much better and the staff is nice.

My air conditioning has been broken for months and the bugs are getting to be a problem. The pool is great though and the staff whenever I’m in the club house is nice.

I had a great time living at the retreat it was just so wicked awesome we had so much fun and drank so many beers and met people and that was awesone

Everything was awesome. Great maintenance and people working at the office. Felt at home within the community. Would highly recommend the retreat for anyone looking for a place.

Over all it was okay. I think you need more cameras around the retreat and need to be more respectful, accommodating, and understanding when personal property is damage by a fellow resident. And also take more steps to figure out who did the damage.

This has been the best time of my life. I have met a ton of people who have helped me succeed in my collegiate career and cannot wait for the great times to come, especially here at the retreat. Greatest place to live and have recommended to many people.

The community is beautiful, college student-oriented and the cottages are spacey. I love living at the retreat and enjoying the amenities that come with it.

I’ve lived in the retreat for 3 years now and overal have had a good experience. The people are nice and helpful, the amenities are alright, and they fix things fast

Love the cottage atmosphere. Very spacious bedrooms with private bathrooms. I lived in a Brookshire with the huge walk-in closet which was great for all of my clothes and storage. The only reason I give it a 4/5 is that our particular unit had a few problems with the AC and heat and it took a while for it to be fixed because of how extensive the repairs were. Maintenance is good and really friendly. Not too loud of an environment, very dog friendly, and overall a good experience.

Nice place to live. We have had some issues in the past with the maintenance but they are always very nice and try to help out as quickly as they can

Expensive plus with utilities which isn’t worth it. The location is nice and all, but it’s far from campus. Not many problems inside our residence.

Living here is great and I love the environment. The houses are beautiful and are nicely spaced apart. The pool and things are very fun and inviting for everyone.

Good. Loved the idea of living at the Retreat in Columbia South Carolina. It will be fun and entertaining and I want to make a lot of friends. I want to swim in the pool

I have absolutely loved living here!! Great neighborhood, such friendly and helpful staff, and great amenities... the location is a little far but great for game days and worth it for the place