Retreat Columbia
4 stars747 Reviews

I love living at the retreat and the time I've spent here so far. I've made amazing friends, learned so many great things about the retreat. I love it here so much I resigned my lease.
Wish people cleaned up after their pets in common areas but it's a nice place. Nice amenities and close to dollar general whoch is very convenient
Great experience, the tour I had was great and the place is beautiful, I wish I could see inside the 4x4 but that is okay. Overall, a great place to live.
Great place to live! Pet friendly and there is a great sense of community. So much to do and it is close to campus. They make things simple and rent is a great price!
I really enjoy living here at The Retreat. The entire property is amazing, the maintenance staff is quick and helpful, and everyone here has such an incredible and positive attitude!
My apartment community is great! Everyone is friendly and polite. You have to be consistent with the maintenance people but they are great once they get around to you!
Not renewing because felt unsafe and many other residence feel the same way:(. Asked that the gates be closed numerous times and staff says there's nothing they can do about it.
Pretty good overall. Phase 2 pool and gym should be open. There should be a limited capacity to enter, but these amenities should definitely be open.
It’s been a great time living at the retreat so far. I’ve had no problems and once maintenance problem occurs someone comes and fixes it in a reasonable time.
The staff is very friendly and is quick to help with any issue. Maintenance request are always fulfilled in a timely manner. The grounds are well kept as well.