Retreat Columbia

Love living here! The amenities are awesome the house is so cute and I love living around other students! My only complaint is sometimes it takes a while to get things fixed and who ever painted the houses did a bad job.
Love the design of the house and amenities like the pool, such a great hangout spot! My only recommendation would be to create a better sense of community maybe through an optional GroupMe/Facebook group!
The retreat is very nice and homey, the staff and maintenance crew are super nice! Sometimes after parties you can find trash in your yard but other than that most residents are super respectful.
I really enjoy the retreat as it is convenient to school, football games, and restaurants! The pool is always fun, hangout with friends and tan.
The retreat at Columbia isn't a bad place. the staff is normally nice and helpful. the maintenance does take a bit of time to fix various things.
Fantastic maintenance crew! Always coming through in the clutch for all your needs. Friendly and helpful office staff as well. Keep up the good work!
Its ok. Honestly, I am terrified of the possible charges after we moved out. No one told us how hard it is to get around those charges. Oh well.
I love the community the retreat has! The employees and residents are all so kind. The pool is a great place to relax or spend some fun times with tour friends!
I like living here it’s very beautiful and there are some great people out here. Keep up the great work in providing us a safe, clean, and nice environment for the community
Not bad. Maintenance requests get taken care of when needed. Though there is a patch in my rug that has yet to be fixed. Otherwise, great place to stay