Retreat Columbia
4 stars827 Reviews

I wish maintenance would let us know when our alarm goes off in our house instead of just leaving it ringing for the police to come. That would be great.
I met so many friends that also live at the retreat through parties in the many common areas of the community. However, office and maintenance staff need improvement
We will see if I get charge outrageous between moving units... I heard that’s a problem the retreat does even though I know I’m a super clean person.
Great place to live ! I love it here and everyone in the office is so helpful. The property is well kept and my home is in good condition. The only thing I would recommend is maintenance to be a little faster one I submit a request.
I love the retreat but wish that maintenance was quicker with high priority issues. We have had many issues that were not touched until months later and there have been many promises to come back that were not kept.
It has been fine I have explained a lot of times what has gone wrong. Still waiting on a gift card. I have called lawton three times about it and each time i have been told he would call me back and he hasn't
Great living for college students, amazing if you have pets because there are dog areas and large fields. Love pools wish the one beside club house wasn’t drained
Cant wait to move here in august I have many friends who recommended me to move here and finally I will be there with them for the next few years
I love my little house! However sometimes you have to push to get things done like maintenance. But besides that I love the neighborhood and my neighbors.
It is a really nice development. Bad surroundings and they need more maintenance. We have asked for some things to be fixed for months and they still haven’t. Also the water and electricity bill seem higher than they should. Other than that I would say it is a great living space.