Retreat Columbia
4 stars793 Reviews

Great place overall, decent price, very spacious, plenty of parking for not additional cost. I love living with my friends. The staff is very friendly.
I love it here at the retreat we all strive to have such a great sense of community. I’m now only typing to reach the character limit. Very gangsta
So far I can’t find anything to complain about or be upset with. I found that the retreat is a nice quiet place that allows you to really live your daily life like you want.
I have had a great experience! I have made many friends living here and I am grateful for this community. All of the staff have been welcoming and friendly
I like living at the retreat but the Maintenance is horrible and makes living there a lot harder. Overall though I have had a great experience.
I have absoluted loved living at the retreat! I really loved in the beginning when there were guest events but they don't really have them anymore.
Love it here! The staff is amazing. Super fun place to live!! I cant wait for when the weather gets warmer so we can all hang out and play games on the field.
Overall my experience at the retreat has been a great one. The house is very nice and very roomy. I also get along with my roommates great.
Love the retreat, I just wish the gates would be fixed and work properly so it could be an actual gated community so my roommates and I could feel safer here.
Overall the retreat is a really good neighborhood. I feel like they are always able to help.A really enjoyable neighborhood and great community