Nice, clean, and quiet, very well kept. Everyone at the front office is very helpful. Plenty of parking. Overall good place to live. Great location.

My experience living here at Richmond Green has so far been great. Very quiet complex. No issues with office staff everyone is so nice great place to live !

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very peaceful and safe place. Love that management is so friendly. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to friends and family.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been a resident here since August of 2016 and the property has only gotten better each year. This is a very quiet and very clean community in the heart of Westchase. The property is well-maintained and the maintenance team takes so much pride in their work. The front office staff is always kind and eager to help us in any way. I look forward to some apartment upgrades in the future, but for now I am quite satisfied.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really like it here it’s nice and quiet. It’s my second day here but I so far love it. I will came back and let you know in about a month how it has gone. I really like the fact that everyone is so friendly.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really like the cameras and the grounds are nice but most of all the Office Staff is awesome and very helpful. Thank You All for your hard work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Been here for 3 to 4 years and have seen many improvements and management has been decent. Good community where children can play and be safe.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Things get done pretty swifty as far as maintenance is concerned. Its a very nice and quite complex . I love my town home. Its bright and spacious .

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great place to live. The office staff is friendly and the property isn’t well maintained. I haven’t had any issues living here. Would definitely recommend this property.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Things have definitely changed since I first moved here a couple of years ago most of them have been for the worse. I still love the location so it will be a decision when my lease is up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I'm very pleased with the location of the property, the drive distant to my job is less than 10 miles from the apartment. My major disappointment is the noise from the apartment that is directly above my apartment. The vibration of the tenants walking is intense, starting every morning at 5:30am. It feels like someone will fall from above.Very disturbing sound effects.to be dealing with every day of the week.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Community is very clean, quiet! Neighbors are friendly . Ms. Vee and Ms. Evelyn is such seeet ladies. They’re very informative and always have a smile on their faces !

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've just moved in, so I can't give too much of an opinion currently. During my move, Vi was extremely helpful and would always check in on me to help ensure everything with my move was going smoothly. I went to the pool the other day and it was clean and nice to cool down in. The community is really clean and not very loud. Most of the neighbors I've run into speak and are very friendly. It seems really nice so far.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love how quiet and peaceful the property is. The only issue I’ve had, is my kitchen light. Maintenance has taken care of it every time though. Everything has been great aside from that.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've love here since 2015 and The office staff is great here. The grounds are nice. Its pretty quiet all the time. Its a little more expensive then most apartments in this area tho

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

. Has everything you need though, reasonably clean, great), very nice - office employees nice , not the worst place to stay in - good location, clean, and close to everything

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been a resident for about 6yrs. Love my apartment and the staff in the office. Everyone is very helpful. Evelyn and V as well as the manager are always helpful.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I’m iffy because of the maintenance men and cost of rent for low quality things. The maintenance men can do better and they can upgrade the appliances for the cost that the residents pay for rent.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love the manager V. She is a very personable woman and doesn’t mind taking the time to show you around and walk you through the process. The complex has been surprisingly quiet and for someone who works from home, it has been an enjoyable experience.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love it here. I feel happier now that I am here. I was miserable in my other place. I finally sleep well again. Plus it’s really cute here too.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've had to call the office a couple of times for some small mishaps. The office was friendly when taking my request and the matters were corrected quickly and efficiently. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far so good. No complaints. Maintenance requests get done the next day or the day after. Very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. Parking can be a bit of a hassle on Sunday evenings but that’s because everyone is home I suppose.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very quiet and Friendly ! Feel very comfortable and safe. Have no issues with neighbors and Office workers are very nice and move quick with work orders.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Pretty good. There were a few issues moving in but they've all been fixed. Specifically I was having an issue with roaches and and issue with my dishwasher.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The property manager is amazing and makes me feel like i’m truly at home. The move in process, access to so much and peaceful setting is all we could ask for.